Poll: What scenario is more plausible?

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    I think Saurfang should join the Alliance and bring the Mag'har Orcs to the Alliance. I mean, the Horde got Nightborn who are basically the Night Elves in better, so it would be fair if we would get the same in the form of Mag'har.
    Who would even want that lol. That's something I expect Blizzard would do when they give up on the game and start fucking around with it for the lols.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    Who would even want that lol. That's something I expect Blizzard would do when they give up on the game and start fucking around with it for the lols.
    Hold on, the moment they'll start to do that I want to see some real hardcore shit, not this juvenile "races swap places" crap. Something like Tauren/Gnome bastard hybrids playable to all the three factions.

I said three factions? Yes, because Podlings will flood into Azeroth and give birth to its third superpower.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did we make a switch from Mudmug to Podlings?

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Did we make a switch from Mudmug to Podlings?
    Better to leave Pandaren to Arrashi, everyone knows he loves them. All of them.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by wildberry View Post
    did we make a switch from mudmug to podlings?
    waaaagh

fucking christ how did I forget about those mistakes of creation?
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2018-02-14 at 03:31 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Hold on, the moment they'll start to do that I want to see some real hardcore shit, not this juvenile "races swap places" crap. Something like Tauren/Gnome bastard hybrids playable to all the three factions.

I said three factions? Yes, because Podlings will flood into Azeroth and give birth to its third superpower.
    I dig it, especially the Podlings! Might as well give the devs all clear signal to materialize every dark idea they've had in the darkest corners of their minds over the years. Tauren/Gnome hybrids are definitely up there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    waaaagh

fucking christ how did I forget about those mistakes of creation?
    Hell, they may effectively be my only true nostalgic memory of WoD. Their evilness is stuff of legend.

It's hard to say, I consider Saurfang a horde loyalist, who isn't particularly loyal to the warchief as he turned on Garrosh in the past and looks to be doing the same with Sylvanas but to betray the horde and join the alliance, to betray his people, I can't see Saurfang doing that.

Not unless Blizzard have completely given up on the games story.

what if anduin has used mindcontrol on saurfang and now they both serve nzoth??

I've always wanted an expansion with the Alliance and Horde pretty much just getting fucked in the ass by a vast empire comprised of the mob races we killed throughout Vanilla.

Or an expansion where the faction conquer (not destroys) a nation of the opposite faction and as a champion of that nation, you're forced to work under the Warchief/High King.

Blizzard really just needs to stop giving a shit about balance and go all out on crazy storylines.

Remember Saurfang once had a son, and that son was killed then rezzed as undead by an evil ruler. Do you think Sylvanas's words bite much? After his (DK/Lich King-controlled) son was defeated in ICC, it was Varian Wrynn who called a truce so Saurfang could recover his son's body and arrange for proper rites. Is it any wonder that Saurfang might feel he could talk to Anduin? Out of respect for Varian's gesture back then, and because - if nothing else - Anduin has also conducted himself with honor?

I suspect Saurfang has seen enough corruption/manipulation to recognize when it is happening again. He will be one of the first to recognize that Horde and Alliance are being played and wants to speak to Anduin to stop the madness before things get even worse.

King Varian Wrynn says: Stand down, Muradin. Let a grieving father pass.
    Muradin and the soldiers run off to the side. High Overlord Saurfang walks over and kneels before his son's body.
    High Overlord Saurfang says: [Orcish] No'ku kil zil'nok ha tar.
    Higher Overlord Saurfang picks up the body and walks over to Varian.
    High Overlord Saurfang says: I will not forget this... kindness. I thank you, Highness
    King Varian Wrynn says: I... I was not at the Wrath Gate, but the soldiers who survived told me much of what happened. Your son fought with honor. He died a hero's death. He deserves a hero's burial.
    Overlord Saurfang nods.
    Saurfang boards the zeppelin and it flies off.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    It's hard to say, I consider Saurfang a horde loyalist, who isn't particularly loyal to the warchief as he turned on Garrosh in the past and looks to be doing the same with Sylvanas but to betray the horde and join the alliance, to betray his people, I can't see Saurfang doing that.

Not unless Blizzard have completely given up on the games story.
    Perhaps he realizes the Horde and Alliance are both being played, and the best way to serve the Horde is talking to Anduin and getting to the bottom of things?

- - - Updated - - -

Better to leave Pandaren to Arrashi, everyone knows he loves them. All of them.
    Arrashi loves me? Now my WoW life is complete. <3
    Last edited by Felfaadaern Darkterror; 2018-02-14 at 05:42 AM. Reason: clarification

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

He also may join the Alliance with the Mag'har Orc allied race. If I had thought of it earlier I would've added it to the poll.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Deleted
    I think Saurfang should join the Alliance and bring the Mag'har Orcs to the Alliance. I mean, the Horde got Nightborn who are basically the Night Elves in better, so it would be fair if we would get the same in the form of Mag'har.
    Jaina approves Not.

Deleted
    No. Again, that's absolutely hilarious. The Alliance can have all the Horde races they want but one race they'll never have are the Orcs, much the Horde will never have Humans. These are the literal faces of their respective factions.
    The Horde has the Forsaken who are Undead humans and inhabited Lordaeron, the former heart and capital of the Alliance. So the Horde already has claimed something deeply iconic of the Alliance back in classic. So why shouldn't the Alliance get the Mag'har Orcs?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    The Horde has the Forsaken who are Undead humans and inhabited Lordaeron, the former heart and capital of the Alliance. So the Horde already has claimed something deeply iconic of the Alliance back in classic. So why shouldn't the Alliance get the Mag'har Orcs?
    Last I checked , undead were not a corner staple of Alliance culture

This might be dumber than high elf threads.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2018-02-14 at 12:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

This is so right and so wrong(personal bias as I like orcs being Horde) at the same time.

Essentialy nothing makes sense because the undead were given a place in the Horde in the first place. That was the first huge mistake Blizzard made, instead of developing a third faction around them. Now they have to cook up funny dialogues in which they force Sylvanas to pretend she cares about the Horde and in which the rest of the Horde gets cucked by having to follow an undead high elf into her silly adventures once again. Bet she'll be lost in Felwood and Nathanos will be looking for her all over the place once again; they're like a masochist version of Malfurion and Tyrande.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2018-02-14 at 12:56 PM.

Deleted
    Ye, undead, as you said. Undead who have been persecuted by their former kind. Alliance just wanted them dead. They also were a race because they represent a faction in the original W3, as the other original races. Moreover, as you said, they were ( let me repeat the were) humans, so should they have allied with their former human friends? hum? They were friends, weren't they? But they haven't 8(

Alliance "won't" get Mag'har because it is nonsense. Mag'har are orcs, and orcs is a race in the Horde. Mag'har are just like the orcs in the Horde, just a lil bit different; same traditions, same culture... etc. And they also (tchan, tchan, tchan) don't have anything against their kind, against the orcs of the Horde. Why would they fight against them, with those with they share a lot?

Quote Originally Posted by Vlindrel View Post
    Ye, undead, as you said. Undead who have been persecuted by their former kind. Alliance just wanted them dead. They also were a race because they represent a faction in the original W3, as the other original races.
    The real issue with the playable undead lorewise is that - unlike the majority of other playable races - they do not look towards solutions, but create more problems instead. It is hard for their living counterparts to get along with them when they destroy the environment, weed out the living and do absolutely nothing to change their condition, but help create more of their kind instead; all of this supposedly free-willed too, which makes it all the worse.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Last I checked , undead were not a corner staple of Alliance culture

This might be dumber than high elf threads.
    +1

The people now asking for orcs and Saurfang to pledge to the Alliance are for sure the same as the "give us Hight Elves for the Alliance" flipping ones. They are like trying to mess and to get Horde people mad taking whats the essence of the Horde. If you want Horde things, just play the Horde, it is as simple as that. Why do this people want those cross-overs? Totally annoys me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    That'd be good way for me to save some money from this game if they do that. It'd show that they literally have no idea how to write the Horde.
    Actually, you will find that in The Real World, tribal societies often go through leadership changes at random points and very often in comparison to organized society. The original Horde (WC1-2) also had a lot of political turmoil in it.

So, if you are looking for a stable leadership base, you should probably not be playing Horde, as that is literally not the type of government that it has need of. (It would be better for it, but it isn't something the primary race ((orcs)) can get behind.).
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.