Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Italian-American View Post
    The US is set to become the world’s largest oil producer, overtaking both Russia and Saudi Arabia.

http://www.energydigital.com/oil-gas...t-oil-producer
    I dident know America had such huge oil fields?

Though that does explain where they got all there money from. I know they got alot of cash out of Britain and France and such in lend lease fee's during ww2 but it never explained there sudden boom to me.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    A whole lot of nation-bashing going on in this topic.

Here's to hoping the mods get in here and deal with it.
    Not likely.

Good to see the US becoming energy independent and to the point they can offer oil to other countries which need it. Canada is also gladly extracted the oil it has. Would help Mexico too if they had a lot of it.

Euros sure are triggered in this thread. I guess its a side effect of being the second largest consumer of oil and having to suck the russian hose for it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    You can redefine winning all you want.

You're not even America. "Writing my will for my grave" ? Fuck off.
    You shiithole donkey. Ill go and piss and shit in your country and then return to my Ohio state. THats what i think about the EU

So "you" should fuck off, mongoloid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mitten View Post
    Euros sure are triggered in this thread. I guess its a side effect of being the second largest consumer of oil and having to suck the russian hose for it.
    Hahah so True

The EU peasants cant live without us.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Somebody here who owns a fast food place named 'wendy' build a 2nd location just to prevent the American Wendy from coming here, shits hilarious.

Nah, we got our own shitty brand of pop music.
    Your slave to american culture and your doing your best to prevent it hahah you filthy eu peasant cock sucker.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by antilope View Post
    You shiithole donkey. Ill go and piss and shit in your country and then return to my Ohio state. THats what i think about the EU

- - - Updated - - -

Hahah so True

- - - Updated - - -

Your slave to american culture and your doing your best to prevent it hahah you filthy eu peasant cock sucker.
    I'm more American than you are. Shithole donkey is such a popular vernaculism in the us at the moment.

Deleted
    I'm more American than you are. Shithole donkey is such a popular vernaculism in the us at the moment.
    "im more american than you are" how you work that out donkey brains?

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

Hahah so True

- - - Updated - - -

It's you're. How's the weather in Russia at the moment?

Deleted
    It's you're. How's the weather in Russia at the moment?
    I dont live in russia you braindead mongoloid sheep.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitten View Post
    Looking at the last few pages, it ain't the euros being triggered

7+ Year Old Account
    I couldnt care less about other shiithole countries because my ancestors are Americans

So come to U.S. We Citizens all have guns so we will end any country on earth, including punks like you.
    I don't have any guns, does that revoke my citizen card?

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    Traitor! lol! j/k. Most people in the US do not have firearms. I know several who do not. Some family members. Only about 15% of the eligible citizens in Ohio who can have a carry conceal handgun license, do. Even tho that number seems to be steadily growing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Filthy chinese peasant or wherever you come from . We will be paying lowwwwwwww gas prices and we also lead in renewable energy than any other country, just because media doesnt write it doesnt mean its not true :P

So while we pay really low gas prices, you will get shafted hahahah. America isnt burning btw, so keep believing your hoax stories

Stfu and mind your own countries business
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You silly person. Do you think companies won't keep prices the same as they are now, and just pocket the extra profits?

If the people are willing to pay the current price, why lower it? Just make more money off people's willingness to over pay.

Welcome to the U.S. economy.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    Only if you live in Tex....as.... Sir, I'm going to need you to come with me.

Deleted
    EU Peasants think they will run on electric cars and that oil is now irrelevant.

Jealous that America dominates their pathetic continent.

Goodbye EU.

Always remember that you will forever worship your American Gods.

US steals oil from Iraq.
    Hide for 10 years.
    It starts to sell.

Is there a way to tell where the oil comes from?

Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    Did you see the recent story about schools in America moving to 4 day weeks so teachers could work at their part time jobs at Walmart?

Seriously, fuck America. It's burning.
    This seemed like some bullshit, so I looked it up. Everything seems to trace back to a propaganda website. https://boingboing.net/2018/02/07/this-is-not-ok.html and a business news publication https://www.economist.com/news/unite...k-whats-matter they didn't do it so teachers could work a 2nd job. Many teachers have to work a 2nd job because pay was so low.

In reality, the change benefits schools in rural areas, which struggle to pay for operational costs for public educational institutions. This does not mean that children go to school less as they increase the time per day that the kids are in class to make up for the one less day of instruction per week. Overall education is unaffected and the school system gets to save on money. Don't count on this ever coming to urban areas though, as many two-income households depend on the free childcare that comes with their children being in school.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/educa...62e93a796.html

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Italian-American View Post
    The US is set to become the world’s largest oil producer, overtaking both Russia and Saudi Arabia.

http://www.energydigital.com/oil-gas...t-oil-producer
    Well, shit.

https://www.sciencealert.com/sea-lev...-over-25-years

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You silly person. Do you think companies won't keep prices the same as they are now, and just pocket the extra profits?

If the people are willing to pay the current price, why lower it? Just make more money off people's willingness to over pay.

Welcome to the U.S. economy.
    Supply and demand is not real apparently.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Looking at the last few pages, it ain't the euros being triggered
    Yeah, not only are Euros triggered they are unable to tell whether someone is trolling them and making them waste hours of their own time.

European education I guess.

Deleted
    I dont live in russia you braindead mongoloid sheep.
    And yet you don't sound very American.

How odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Laozi View Post
    I dident know America had such huge oil fields?

Though that does explain where they got all there money from. I know they got alot of cash out of Britain and France and such in lend lease fee's during ww2 but it never explained there sudden boom to me.
    We do for sure. It just used to be a lot less expensive to ship it in than pay Americans to drill it here. Also the idea of "startegic reserve" was always in play. In other words we would always have oil even if our allies fell for example and we couldnt control shipping lanes. Now with everyone elses prices are going up, supply is being controlled by people against American interest, so end of the day about 10 years ago they really start spolling up production. I know here in Texas the number of oil wells has exploded. Straight drilling I don't have to much of a problem with. But all the fracking I do kinda not like though.

Deleted
    "im more american than you are" how you work that out donkey brains?
    Because you talk like borat.