Thread: Post Your UI

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutri View Post
    @iAardvark
    Just came in dropping you a note to say thanks for your minimalistic UI WA string! Loving it, moulding it into something myself atm. Great inspiration! :-)
    You're very welcome, friend! Let me know how it works out. Any feedback is welcome.
    I think everybody's nuts.

I did a thing. I'll have to refine something, then i'll start putting down a layout. (sorry for potato quality)

Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    I did a thing. I'll have to refine something, then i'll start putting down a layout. (sorry for potato quality)
    What will that be used for?

I have an idea what I would do with that one.
    oh, honey.

7+ Year Old Account

Quite interested in the use of this, and how you achieved it — addon-wise.
    I think everybody's nuts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jngizu View Post
    I like it. A lot!

Quote Originally Posted by iAardvark View Post
    Quite interested in the use of this, and how you achieved it — addon-wise.
    Here. /10char

After lots of inspiration from this thread, here is my UI:

7+ Year Old Account
    After many weeks of tweaking and taking inspiration from this thread, it looks like I finally found a UI that I really like. I can't take much credit from it as I just took parts from other people and put them together.

OOC:

In combat:

With debuffs in the top right:

OOC targeting someone (under the crest is target's target's name and health percentage):

The WA are class colored (or reaction if the target is an NPC) and I have the crests for the classes I play. I would love to make the panel under the minimap only appear on mouseover, but so far haven't found how to do that. I also would love to change the formatting of the ElvUI auras, but it appears I can only change the global font. Just not a fan of Expressway for CD texts, as well as the red border on debuffs.
    I really like this! Really digging the player/target unit frames, although i think id remove the triangular graphic on the end. Love the choice of font as well.

If you want to change the font for the ElvUI aura buffs, you might have to dig into the .lua file for ElvUI and see if the font is referenced there.

Quote Originally Posted by bjordin View Post
    I really like this! Really digging the player/target unit frames, although i think id remove the triangular graphic on the end. Love the choice of font as well.

If you want to change the font for the ElvUI aura buffs, you might have to dig into the .lua file for ElvUI and see if the font is referenced there.
    Thanks, i love your minimalist setup, too. How did you achieve the white border? WA or you modified the ElvUI bg color (but then everything is white lol). Same with the auras, all WA?

After many weeks of tweaking and taking inspiration from this thread, it looks like I finally found a UI that I really like. I can't take much credit from it as I just took parts from other people and put them together.

The WA are class colored (or reaction if the target is an NPC) and I have the crests for the classes I play. I would love to make the panel under the minimap only appear on mouseover, but so far haven't found how to do that. I also would love to change the formatting of the ElvUI auras, but it appears I can only change the global font. Just not a fan of Expressway for CD texts, as well as the red border on debuffs.
    What are the unit frames? I'm really liking them.

Quote Originally Posted by f3llyn View Post
    What are the unit frames? I'm really liking them.
    Weakauras. But I just modified the ones from Leaf/Frostily. Would need to ask them permission for sharing my WA.

Quote Originally Posted by Afenar View Post
    Love your ui really. but your WAs more. they are perfect for every class. thank you so much for your work.

short question, have you updated the texture or is it, bc the right texture are only in your ui?

7+ Year Old Account
    Thanks, i love your minimalist setup, too. How did you achieve the white border? WA or you modified the ElvUI bg color (but then everything is white lol). Same with the auras, all WA?
    THanks! I'm fairly certain that the borders are the pixel borders in WA that i colored white. Everything there (other than action bar) is done with WA.

Edit: the "border" that the action bar has is just a white square shape made with WAs lol

Updated WIP:

Disregard Brew buffs as WW, they are just placeholders to show Ui usage

For the progress bars: Left-most bar is HP, then Energy, then Chi. For other classes its the same, except instead of Energy its Maelstrom/Rage/Focus etc, and the chi bar is replaced by an exact same bar but for Runes/Holy Power/Combo points etc.

For some exceptional classes that don't have "secondary resource bar" but definitely have secondary resources (looking at you Prot paladin), I'm working on a bar that tracks those in place of the Chi bar.
    Last edited by bjordin; 2018-02-14 at 02:33 PM.

Weakauras. But I just modified the ones from Leaf/Frostily. Would need to ask them permission for sharing my WA.
    How do you create non-rectangular health bars with WA?

Last edited by Yohagi; 2018-02-14 at 08:02 PM.

What particular fonts are you guys fond of whenever crafting UIs? I'm still stuck on finding good fonts that aren't basic stuff like Engimatic.

Quote Originally Posted by Karzerus View Post
    What particular fonts are you guys fond of whenever crafting UIs? I'm still stuck on finding good fonts that aren't basic stuff like Engimatic.
    I use Dajova Shared Media. I have found it on Tukui Client. There is a lot of good fonts.

Quote Originally Posted by Karzerus View Post
    im a big fan of Decalotype Bold

Quote Originally Posted by navaler View Post
    Love your ui really. but your WAs more. they are perfect for every class. thank you so much for your work.

short question, have you updated the texture or is it, bc the right texture are only in your ui?
    thank you! ^_^
    some of textures available from elvui, some from my ui