Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    50% +1.

Do you?
    I'm obviously implying that the actual number of complaints is unknown to us.

Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    Our gold tokens cost enough that I would rather sell tokens than buy with gold --544,615 at the moment.
    Wow...holy crap! I don't blame you at all! LOL! That's way out of control.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    You mean less than usual? Wasn't that always the case?
    Nope. Not with 7.3.5 until now.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    You mean less than usual? Wasn't that always the case?
    Yup it was and still is the case. Nothing has changed in that respect. The op is either lying or just doesn’t understand how it works.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    False. Running a low level with a 110 in a dungeon hasn’t changed at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    So is this confirmation you're simply shitposting now? Honest question.

A high level being in your group has always affected mob kill XP. Do I need to link you a clip from a streamer to prove this?

Furthermore, everyone who's been doing runs is telling you that you're wrong. It hasn't been hotfixed. This is easily testable by everyone who got a run before the patch. They can get a run right now and see very similar XP.

When you push an agenda with blatant lies, then continue to perpetuate those lies, it discredits anything you say going forward.

I'm 100% expecting you to dodge this, as you have been doing throughout the whole thread when called out.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisnumbers View Post
    Do you even know what majority means?
    he IS right. the majority of players IS complaining.
    forum trolls dont count, there will always be those guys

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuba View Post
    he IS right. the majority of players IS complaining.
    forum trolls dont count, there will always be those guys
    You can't speak of the majority. You're basing that off practically nothing. Your sample size is far too small to ever be relevant.

I say that as someone who also hates the changes. This whole "I know what the majority wants" is never going to be taken seriously coming from those who don't have access to that sort of data.

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    You can't speak of the majority. You're basing that off practically nothing. Your sample size is far too small to ever be relevant.

I say that as someone who also hates the changes. This whole "I know what the majority wants" is never going to be taken seriously coming from those who don't have access to that sort of data.
    Stop tryin to push your PRO-Blizz Agenda on this forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Can't complain, with the amount of fun I'm having + the amount of people I see out in the world, I'm a happy MMORPG-player.

Of course, less-than-imaginative peeps gon' keep screeching that these changes are all made to "sell boosts".
    No, they're made to have players spend more hours in-game as well as to improve the leveling experience for those whom have viewed it as broken and fractured for almost a decade by now.

I can't believe someone is so willfully blind. Its confounding. The leveling is still fucking broken and terrible except you do it slower this time around. This was aboslutely thrown out there to sell boosts and to increase the "time played" metric that they try to sell to their investors. People like you just make WoW worse by accepting shit practises and are blind to the real truth behind these changes.

Its the same shit just in slow motion with no functional improvements that make it more fun. This modern WoW fanbase is fucking awful.
    Last edited by Varitok; 2018-02-14 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    I can't believe someone is so willfully blind. Its confounding. The leveling is still fucking broken and terrible except you do it slower this time around. This was aboslutely thrown out there to sell boosts and to increase the "time played" metric that they try to sell to their investors. People like you just make WoW worse by accepting shit practises and are blind to the real truth behind these changes.

Its the same shit just in slow motion.
    I'd say you're the blind one here, but keep screeching by all means.

Leveling is actually enjoyable since 7.3.5, to those of us that WANT to enjoy the experience that is. Do they have more than one agenda for making changes? Sure, I'm an adult and thus can accept that fact without feeling as though they're "out to get me".
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2018-02-14 at 03:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Lime Sure enough, I went in and hit Stockades for awhile with a Demon Hunter at 103 dragging a Void Elf Monk along. Ding, ding, ding. The levels racked up at the usual rate and I knocked off when the Monk hit 30.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Yep, Blizz.. Keep removing ways to level fast BESIDES the PAID-FOR Level Boost in your shop. Keep being hypocrites.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post

are you saying people have to do easy mechanics like stack again?
    It's a freaking leveling dungeon, not a +20. I shouldn't have to blow every single one of my cooldowns just to keep everyone alive when facing a trash mob.

Good news for levelers at 81 and above: they have boosted XP in Timewalking dungeons considerably. I have a 105 rogue now. I'm getting (with 40 % + xp from heirlooms, NOT rested):

1,2k xp for normal elite mobs
    4,2k xp for bosses
    + 48k bonus xp per dungeon finished!

I'd say that's pretty sweet!

They made it take 60% more xp to gain a level, gave mobs 2x as much health, and made heirloom gear garbage.

What could they possibly do next to make this game more fun?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    It's a freaking leveling dungeon, not a +20. I shouldn't have to blow every single one of my cooldowns just to keep everyone alive when facing a trash mob.
    its a level 80 dungeon, by that point basic mechanics should be known.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    @Lime Sure enough, I went in and hit Stockades for awhile with a Demon Hunter at 103 dragging a Void Elf Monk along. Ding, ding, ding. The levels racked up at the usual rate and I knocked off when the Monk hit 30.
    Glad to hear it. It's so good for XP for the little time put in.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Maybe if people are willing to "exploit" just to get through leveling, maybe it means that this system where everyone has to slog through it regardless of how many chars they already have done the content on isn't working out for everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Release allied races to give people something new to level.

Make leveling take longer and remove alternatives to get through it quicker to make the gap between expansions feel less large because people will be stuck leveling for longer.

Quite easy to comprehend.
    They have already given a time table, this timetable is faster then most expansions release after final content patch goes live.....This is all about blizzard listening to the loudest voices, which in this case was that leveling had been turned into poorly designed experience crowd. As for slogging through content, if you don't like pay for a level boost.....ahh you want all that fancy transmog gear.....Well as Blizzard has always said you get rewarded for time invested and they have made the leveling experience more interactive. They are not running late......if anything this stuff being released at this point they are ahead of schedule.

You will always find people who try to find the fastest way to get a job done,and if it is exploiting it does not mean that it is the right way. It is still to early to release the power leveling as there is still 6-7 months of this expansion left. The power leveling stuff will come with the horde vs alliance content. Power leveling existed in Vanilla, through tap leveling, when nobody had even finished the content once......you whole argument is dead.
    Last edited by Chaelexi; 2018-02-14 at 03:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Good news for levelers at 81 and above: they have boosted XP in Timewalking dungeons considerably. I have a 105 rogue now. I'm getting (with 40 % + xp from heirlooms, NOT rested):

1,2k xp for normal elite mobs
    4,2k xp for bosses
    + 48k bonus xp per dungeon finished!

I'd say that's pretty sweet!
    Normal random legion dungeon gives 80k exp without heirlooms , and are easier .x

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daevied View Post
    Normal random legion dungeon gives 80k exp without heirlooms , and are easier .x
    Don't normal Legion dungeons also have a 30m+ queue, though?