Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    "Enslaving people and testing diseases on living subjects isn't evil!"
    "Helya did nothing wrong!"

If you say so.

The Val'kyr are for both her and her people? That's funny. Why don't you show me the last time she's sacrificed a Valk'yr to bring back one of the Forsaken from the dead? You know she can do that, right? Like Forteski, the leader of the Veteran Forsaken Troopers who is killed in silverpine saving you?

Weird, for someone who keeps Val'kyr around for everyone.... she really seems to be more interested in only prolonging her own life.

Tirisfal Farmers.
    Ambermill.
    Hillsbrad Farms.
    Soutshore.
    The Western Plaguelands settlers.
    The entire nation of Gilneas which was behind a wall minding their own business and deliberately staying out of any international affairs.
    The Vrykul village of Halgrind.
    dont forget fenris isles, who were just trying to escape the plague in southshore ,they were not threats they were farmers and civilians, killed and raised into undead to serve syvlanas, and for some reason join her side outta no where.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    How about hiring countless people to work on rebuilding your fucking capital and then kick their asses off and not pay them after work done?
    that was not his choice, varian wished to pay them, but Onyxia convinced the nobles not to pay them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

if this is seriously sylvanas's brilliant plan the story is pretty much unsalvagable

here's what should happen when sylvanas reveals her idea to take over kalimdor and make it the horde's unassailable fortress continent:

lorthemar: "uhh excuse me sylvanas? miss warchief? i just have a few concerns that if you make it so the alliance cant attack kalimdor because of the ocean they will focus on silvermoon instead which is not on kalimdor? which is the ancestral homeland of me and all of my people? and its where the sunwell is which we need and cant really move around. it really seems like we would be completely screwed over and possibly wiped out by the repurcussions of your idea. also your own forsaken lands are there and would probably get taken over. i think this is a very bad idea."

thalyssra + mayla highmountain: "yes we share similar concerns about our homelands which are outside of kalimdor and would be attackable by the alliance who would be out on a never-ending quest for blood once you take over kalimdor."

everyone: "hey wait a minute isnt conquering kalimdor what garrosh tried to do"

sylvanas was then rebelled against and deposed and the battle for azeroth never happens

i mean we are getting to a very large number of people who will need to be revealled as old god puppets in 8.2 for this expansion to remotely make sense.

7+ Year Old Account
    WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE BAD GUYS!

I'm tired of getting called hero and helping the Alliance every turn...that's not why I joined the horde when I first started playing!

But there are no good guys or bad guys, its all about perspective. Life isn't black and white, neither is the game.

I don't think the horde are evil, just being realistic. Sylvannas wants to have a proper divide between continents and yeah it's extreme but in theory would work

Well, I guess all the expansion will be Sylvanas as Evil and the Alliance will be winning. Near the end, the Void Elves are going to be uncontrollable and the Horde will have to help the Alliance to stop the Void.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaganite View Post
    I don't think the horde are evil, just being realistic. Sylvannas wants to have a proper divide between continents and yeah it's extreme but in theory would work
    so how do u think lorthemar, liadrin, the blood elf population of silvermoon, etc. feel about this plan

are you sure the world isnt just a little more complex than sylvanas's solution is accounting for here

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    BTW, did anyone even bother to link this?

Whenever something came out that someone didn't want to come out, they make statements like these

It makes total sense for the Horde to try and conquer Kalimdor to have a true home of their own.

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    It makes total sense for the Horde to try and conquer Kalimdor to have a true home of their own.
    Yeah, and Kalimdor isn't that different from Draenor. More than Eastern Kingdom. Reminds them of home

Quote Originally Posted by Evaddon View Post
    WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE BAD GUYS!

I'm tired of getting called hero and helping the Alliance every turn...that's not why I joined the horde when I first started playing!

But there are no good guys or bad guys, its all about perspective. Life isn't black and white, neither is the game.
    Multiple Personality Disorder is one heck of a roller coaster.

Quote Originally Posted by epec View Post
    I mean, you would have to be kind of a noob to the Warcraft series if you seriously think that Horde is in anyway the 'good guys of the series.' There is an entire series of games before World of Warcraft that it's based on. You're seriously calling me an Alliance fanboy when I literally have a Warcraft 3 Troll Shadow Shaman icon as my avatar. Dude, maybe it's time to just admit when you're wrong, lmao. Being the cool bad guys is part of what made the Horde awesome, at least to me. It's a shame that over the years so many delusional Horde fanboys have deluded it to "Alliance light" or "red Alliance" that it has ruined playing Horde for me. The Horde is supposed to be like the bad ass biker-gang of conquerors that take no prisoners and show no mercy kinda group. If they want to burn some stupid tree, then good. I love it. That's what the Horde is supposed to be. Let's put the W A R back in Warcraft and stop pretending like the Horde is some care bear friendship is magic garbage.
    so you're just going to conveniently forget ALL of warcraft 3's world building then? The horde are supposed to be misfits trying to make it in a world that's hostile towards them, not crazy warmongers burning down their neighbor's treehouse, committing genocide in their wake, and starting up another fucking war right after defeating the legion. Thrall's balls must be quite blue right now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Multiple Personality Disorder is one heck of a roller coaster.
    No I'm just saying it how it really is, the horde was disillusioned to be the bad guys, thus me wanting to join them, but in reality there are no good or bad guys in this game much like the mirroring of reality. Its perspective, and peoples willingness to do things for what they believe in or what they follow or who they follow in some scenarios.

Quote Originally Posted by Evaddon View Post
    No I'm just saying it how it really is, the horde was disillusioned to be the bad guys, thus me wanting to join them, but in reality there are no good or bad guys in this game much like the mirroring of reality. Its perspective, and peoples willingness to do things for what they believe in or what they follow or who they follow in some scenarios.
    That indeed cleared out your message from earlier. Apologies~

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i wish idiots would understand the difference between horde and burning legion.

this faction war bullshit can't die soon enough. it's done with, it's stupid, it's idiotic. anyone that likes it is basically a subhuman troglodyte.
    Oh. So your going to call me a idiot because your Horde is not even honorable. Only time Horde was honorable was when Thrall and Vol'jin was around. But you got warchief who now in days doesn't care about honor and respect to rest of the races of the horde and only use them as tools. Yet you call people idiots because of a difference between legion and now this new horde. Get out of here that statement.

I don't think Sylvanas plan is to unite all of Kalimdor under the Horde Banner, I think she is egging the Alliance into a war which she plans on winning with Scourge tactics. So many dead, raised by the Val'kyr. Soon their will be more undead than living, her race will live on. An undead shield to keep her alive, feeding her ego. Selling the idea of peace with one hand to the non Forsaken races, helped by the greed of Gallywix as war is always good for profits. Her plan is probably to conquer all of Kalimdor, most of the Eastern Kingdoms. Keep the lower half in control of what is left of the living races, they can be harvested from time to time to replenish the Forsaken ranks.

Could not find anything distinctively "evil" about that dialog.

What I see is a leader who's attempting to find a path towards peace for her people and, even though it's somewhat misguided, for the other faction.

It's honestly much better for everyone if the "border" is the ocean as opposed to both sides having portions of each continent.

Quote Originally Posted by vilememory View Post
    I don't think Sylvanas plan is to unite all of Kalimdor under the Horde Banner, I think she is egging the Alliance into a war which she plans on winning with Scourge tactics. So many dead, raised by the Val'kyr. Soon their will be more undead than living, her race will live on. An undead shield to keep her alive, feeding her ego. Selling the idea of peace with one hand to the non Forsaken races, helped by the greed of Gallywix as war is always good for profits. Her plan is probably to conquer all of Kalimdor, most of the Eastern Kingdoms. Keep the lower half in control of what is left of the living races, they can be harvested from time to time to replenish the Forsaken ranks.
    This could be the xpac after BfA Where Sylvanas has broken out of the horde.

The pleasure is mine, Dark Lord.
    So it's somewhat official now?
    I'm not a big fan of Nathanos ... maybe he'll be allowed to die? please?

Anyway, good to know Lor'themar and the bloodelves are there too, didn't make much sense for them to skip this fight.

The Void Elves... they just... their numbers are endless...
    Maybe they'll use some kind of void-illusion-spell so they just seem to be endless?
    No way a group of roundabout 50 exiles can be called an endless army.

[QUOTE=Taftvalue;48884509]
    The Void Elves... they just... their numbers are endless... [QUOTE/]
    that made me lol
    It was planned from the start mother#&*!ers

Well outside of Ashran the Horde and Alliance had a truce since the end of MoP. This was broken when Genn attacked the horde without warning in stormhiem attempting to kill its leader. Then they attack again when the horde is mining in silithus. I am fairly sure the alliance started this renewed war.