Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    You are confusing life with spirit element.

No, curse of flesh'd titanforged constructs can't be native for definition.
    I’ll take a look again when I get home. I was pretty sure it stated the planet was nothing but rolling chaos with entire oceans boiling and lands upheaval. And the first signs of life came from the primordial zones created by the keepers.

And if I’m right, neither can the trolls be truelly considered natives as they would be the creations or at least the byproduct of the creations of the constructs.

I’ll try to ask in the official lore forums but you know how Blizzard is about answering these kinds of questions.
    Last edited by alt-ithist; 2018-02-14 at 05:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigby View Post
    The Orcs were gleefully slaughtering the Draenei before they were corrupted by the Legion.
    ? ? ?
    This pharse still stinks of your ass from where you pulled it from.

Humans invaded azeroth which was all trolls land. all the following conflicts are built on the resulting.
    Humans are Azerothian natives as much as the Trolls, considering it was the Titans who formed Azeroth in the first place.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alt-ithist View Post
    And if I’m right, neither can the trolls be truelly considered natives as they would be the creations or at least the byproduct of the creations of the constructs.
    Trolls are azerothian natives, chronicles established that, stop trying to spout nonsense.

- - - Updated - - -

Humans are Azerothian natives as much as the Trolls, considering it was the Titans who formed Azeroth in the first place.
    No they are not, they are a cursed race of robots created by aliens, azeroth existed before titans arrived, "formed" azeroth lmao, titans dont create planets.

Trolls are azerothian natives, chronicles established that, stop trying to spout nonsense.

- - - Updated - - -

No they are not, they are a cursed race of robots created by aliens, azeroth existed before titans arrived, "formed" azeroth lmao, titans dont create planets.
    Azeroth is a Titan...
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MatthiasLehner View Post
    Poor old man, this truly enlightened and future seer deserved better than his treacherous wench daughter and damn orcs, am I right? ;D
    1. Reddit repost lul.
    2. Criticise a people of genocide: means to avenge it with genocide.
    'Wisdom' lul
    /thread.

Deleted
    Azeroth is a Titan...
    And? the planet existed long before titans arrived doing stuff on it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MatthiasLehner View Post
    “Can your blood atone for genocide, orc?
    Your Horde killed countless innocents with its rampage across Stormwind and Lordaeron.
    Do you really think you can just sweep all that away and cast aside your guilt so easily?
    No, your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.”

— Daelin Proudmoore threatening Thrall.

Poor old man, this truly enlightened and future seer deserved better than his treacherous wench daughter and damn orcs, am I right? ;D
    Its time for Anduin to fulfill his father's words "We will end you!".

PS I always found Daelin one of the best things in W3 TFT.

? ? ?
    This pharse still stinks of your ass from where you pulled it from.
    It’s fact that they were slaughtering the Draenei before the fel corruption. The guldan only used the blood to sever their links to the elements.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    1. Reddit repost lul.
    2. Criticise a people of genocide: means to avenge it with genocide.
    'Wisdom' lul
    /thread.
    There old russian old saying:

Клин клином выбивают.

And? the planet existed long before titans arrived doing stuff on it.
    Just saying Azeroth didn’t exist before titans arrived because there’s always been a Titan there. And regardless, trolls are Titan creations, wether only from Azeroth or byproduct of the other titans creations experiments. Or they were created by old gods in which case they would be even more alien then the cursed constructs.

Deleted
    Just saying Azeroth didn’t exist before titans arrived because there’s always been a Titan there. And regardless, trolls are Titan creations, wether only from Azeroth or byproduct of the other titans creations experiments. Or they were created by old gods in which case they would be even more alien then the cursed constructs.
    ? ?
    I dont even want to know where the fuck are you pulling all this false information, we are done here, cant be bother with ignorant people, dont discuss lore if you are so clueless. At least go read fucking chronicles before posting bullshit on forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    "i dont care that you saved the world" - man who did hide on an island
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    Horde invaded Azeroth, all the following conflicts are built on the resulting.
    No longer applies after WC3, when they attempted at peace until your boy Daelin came and fucked up. alliance hasn't attempted at peace after Daelin so it's still on him.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    "i dont care that you saved the world" - man who did hide on an island
    That man saved whole Azeroth from BL back in Second War with rest of Alliance of Lordaeron.

Learn some lore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    No longer applies after WC3, when they attempted at peace until your boy Daelin came and fucked up. alliance hasn't attempted at peace after Daelin so it's still on him.
    I want to admit it was ONLY Theramore who was in peace treaty with Thrall's Horde after W3. Stormwind and rest of old Alliance still was considering orcs as enemies.

Its funny that people (Alliance fanboys) think that the WC1 and 2 Orcs = WC3+ Orcs. I guess magic induced enslavement and being deceived by a creature who has destroyed worlds means nothing.

Horde has its faults, but its certainly not fair to act like the Alliance is spotless. Its far from it.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    So that explains why Germany is always at war... oh, right. What you quoted is a child’s logic.
    As much as I love Daelin he was entirely in the wrong in WC3. Saying otherwise is just blatant fanboyism. I know thats a bit of a logical fallacy, but his logic is so far out there and so steeped in mindless prejudice that its unquestionable. He was wrong.

He more or less walked out there, screamed how they would always be violent savages, and then forced them into violence to justify himself.
    Last edited by Toppy; 2018-02-14 at 05:57 PM.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    Um.

What part about Jaina letting the Horde take out Daelin did you miss?

The Alliance not officially declaring war until AFTER Theramore went nuclear?

The ending of Siege of Orgrimmar?

? ?
    I dont even want to know where the fuck are you pulling all this false information, we are done here, cant be bother with ignorant people, dont discuss lore if you are so clueless. At least go read fucking chronicles before posting bullshit on forums.
    Wow you are dense.. Azeroth is a Titan so there was always a Titan there. If trolls are native of Azeroth, they are a Titan creation since you know Azeroth is a Titan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Um.

What part about Jaina letting the Horde take out Daelin did you miss?

The Alliance not officially declaring war until AFTER Theramore went nuclear?

The ending of Siege of Orgrimmar?
    The Alliance continued to instigate conflict ever since WotLK.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow you are dense.. Azeroth is a Titan so there was always a Titan there. If trolls are native of Azeroth, they are a Titan creation since you know Azeroth is a Titan.
    Azeroth is unborn, she wasn't responsible for creating shit, nor is the planet created by Titans.

- - - Updated - - -

It’s fact that they were slaughtering the Draenei before the fel corruption. The guldan only used the blood to sever their links to the elements.
    This is an outright lie. The orcs killed draeneis because of Legion corruption. This is detailed in the book Rise of the Horde.