Page 13 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekrotix View Post
    I heavily doubt that the Horde are getting yet *another* Allied Race on top of the Mag'har. Vulpera for the alliance makes sense if the Horde are getting their additional Allied Race, just a little something to even things out, but if they added Sethrak for the Horde, then they'd need to make another Allied Race for the Alliance to balance things out.
    How do Alliance vulpera make sense? The Horde has their reputation faction and befriends them in the Vol'dun zone story. The ChrRaces file also lists them as Horde with Orgrimmar as their character creation screen. The one interaction Alliance has with vulpera is a single pirate they kill in a leveling dungeon.

5+ Year Old Account
    I'm thinking Sethrak, Kul'tiran, and Dark Iron for Alliance, Vulpera, Mag'har, and Zandalari for Horde.

At this point? I wouldn't exclude the possibility that all six will be available at launch...
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    I'm thinking Sethrak, Kul'tiran, and Dark Iron for Alliance, Vulpera, Mag'har, and Zandalari for Horde.

At this point? I wouldn't exclude the possibility that all six will be available at launch...
    That would be my dream line up right there I really hope Blizzard does this.

Oooooooooh I hope so! I hope so very much right now!

Quote Originally Posted by Karamaru View Post
    That would be my dream line up right there I really hope Blizzard does this.
    @Karamaru! You make a Sethrek, I make a Vulpera, then we make them archnemesis to each other!

"So we meet again, Snakemaru." *Unsheathe Epic Ninja Sword*

Would myself make a snek also ofcourse.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OverFanNisseFrasse View Post
    Oooooooooh I hope so! I hope so very much right now!

@Karamaru! You make a Sethrek, I make a Vulpera, then we make them archnemesis to each other!

"So we meet again, Snakemaru." *Unsheathe Epic Ninja Sword*

Would myself make a snek also ofcourse.
    "Indeed Vulzumaki you may won last time but this time shall be different." *grabs sword*

I'd really like that, honestly. I have a naga character who would be a natural fit for Sethrak, so I'm all aboard this train, I'd love to be able to play him in WoW as the hedonistic asshole assassin he is.

Deleted
    Less animal races please, we don't need to see people's fetishes ruin another game, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Oink View Post
    Less animal races please, we don't need to see people's fetishes ruin another game, thanks.
    ok master...

You havn't considered that Elves and Draeneis could also be fetishes? How about we don't need them to ruin the game? Thanks.

Deleted
    You havn't considered that Elves and Draeneis could also be fetishes? How about we don't need them to ruin the game? Thanks.
    Yeah but they've already been added. I must stop these snake fetish people from surfacing.

7+ Year Old Account
    You know its hilarious how every few pages some one comes in and says the furry argument but they never backs up that argument with anything worthwhile or never comes back again atleast that one guy said something about housewifes wich made no sense whats so ever.

Yeah but they've already been added. I must stop these snake fetish people from surfacing.
    We humans have to stick together!

10+ Year Old Account

Snek Druids, Scale bears and cats!-...
    What would their travel and flightform be?!
    Flight form: Windserpent
    Travel form: Raptor, or those new bulky monitor lizard things.
    "Stop being a giant trolling asshole." - Boubouille
    "The Internet is built on complaints about asinine things" - prefect
    "Facts became discussable when critical thinking stopped being the focus of education."- Chonogo
    "Sometimes people confuse "We Don't Understand This Yet" with "Ooga Booga Space Magic" - Chazus

Quote Originally Posted by Urti View Post
    Flight form: Windserpent
    Travel form: Raptor, or those new bulky monitor lizard things.
    I think their travel form should just be turning into non-anthro desert snakes, those suckers can locomote if you surprise them, just throw a saddle on their backs and there you go

10+ Year Old Account

Would that be cool? Yes.

But instead I think alliance are going to get wildhammer dwarves or something bland like that.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Then how about we don't add any more races at all? That would stop ALL the fetish people from surfacing right?

God damn people are-... wow.

You know its hilarious how every few pages some one comes in and says the furry argument but they never backs up that argument with anything worthwhile or never comes back again atleast that one guy said something about housewifes wich made no sense whats so ever.
    Always! ALWAYS the same! C'mon! Fight me! They just, jump in, add one simple thing with no really valid argument or reason, and when you argue against them, they vanish, since in the end, they got nothing solid to stand on. Beside well, their stupid hatred. And I really didn't get that with the housewifes at all. Just so-.. off. Shrug

The world be such a better place without them. We just got to ignore them, or well, try to ignore them : /

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Veluren View Post
    I think their travel form should just be turning into non-anthro desert snakes, those suckers can locomote if you surprise them, just throw a saddle on their backs and there you go
    ... What if, for their Travel form, they turn into a Sneak, bite the end of their tail, and then ROLL! Would be awesome and highly amusing.
    Fun fact; In old swedish folklore, there was a evil and cunning mythological sneak(Dragon?) by the name of "Lindorm", that actually travled in such manner.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Would that be cool? Yes.

But instead I think alliance are going to get wildhammer dwarves or something bland like that.
    I think Wildhammer dwarves would be a great answer to Horde recruiting Dragonmaw orcs or Revantusk trolls, but I also think they're aiming to add allied races roughly corresponding with our existing races first. For example:

Humans and Orcs - Kul Tiran humans and Draenor orcs
    Dwarves and Undead - Dark Iron Dwarves and "Fleshy" Undead
    Night Elves and Tauren - Void Elves and Highmountain tauren
    Gnomes and Trolls - Mechagnomes and Zandalari trolls
    Draenei and Blood Elves - Lightforged draenei and Nightborne
    Worgen and Goblins - Sethrak and Vulpera

That still leaves them with things like Dragonmaw orcs, Wildhammer dwarves, undead elves, Grimtotem tauren, taunka, leper gnomes, Revantusk trolls, broken, and so on if they choose to expand and carry the allied race system into future expansions.

10+ Year Old Account
    I absolutely love the Sethrak, and I also like the Vulpera as well. Don't care if you think it's a furry fetish or I'm weird. Really don't.
    I have a pretty good feeling the Horde is going to get Vulpera and if that is true I think Sethrak would be an amazing contrast for The Alliance. It is about time we got a sort of questionable race that is not necessarily bound by The Alliance's sense of honor. At the same time The Alliance is quite accepting of other religions. So long as they are not eating the Gnomes I think they could fit in quite well. Not the super evil Sethrak, but the ones that still follow their Loa religion.

The only thing I am worried about is the lack of female model and how player armor does not seem to work on them as well. Suppose all of that could be changed, but if they were planned at all with the Vulpera one might think they would be at least as far along as the Vulpera? Just doesn't make me want to get my hopes up.
    Last edited by Vail; 2018-02-14 at 10:20 PM.
    Unofficial Playable Sethrak Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...2796109?page=1

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vail View Post
    I absolutely love the Sethrak, and I also like the Vulpera as well. Don't care if you think it's a furry fetish or I'm weird. Really don't.
    I have a pretty good feeling the Horde is going to get Vulpera and if that is true I think Sethrak would be an amazing contrast for The Alliance. It is about time we got a sort of questionable race that is not necessarily bound by The Alliance's sense of honor. At the same time The Alliance is quite accepting of other religions. So long as they are not eating the Gnomes I think they could fit in quite well. Not the super evil Sethrak, but the ones that still follow their Loa religion.

The only thing I am worried about is the lack of female model and how player armor does not seem to work on them as well. Suppose all of that could be changed, but if they were planned at all with the Vulpera one might think they would be at least as far along as the Vulpera? Just doesn't make me want to get my hopes up.
    I really get what you are saying I will remain cautiously optimistic about it the Sethrak becoming playable, and I think would be a wonderful addition to the Alliance as as well as good contrast to Vulpera if they become playable as well and add a race to the Alliance that worships the Loa like the trolls do and a race that does its own thing like the Forsaken do and would be for some really interesting scenarios for future set ups.

as for the Female models thats seem to be the only real hurdle they have, I really hope Blizzard doesn't throw this awesome race into the pit that the Drogbar live in.
    Last edited by Karamaru; 2018-02-14 at 10:58 PM.

I really get what you are saying I will remain cautiously optimistic about it the Sethrak becoming playable, and I think would be a wonderful addition to the Alliance as as well as good contrast to Vulpera if they become playable as well and add a race to the Alliance that worships the Loa like the trolls do and a race that does its own thing like the Forsaken do and would be for some really interesting scenarios for future set ups.

as for the Female models thats seem to be the only real hurdle they have, I really hope Blizzard doesn't throw this awesome race into the pit that the Drogbar live in.
    Honestly, I sorta hope they go the route of the Arrakoa and have minimal sexual dimorphism, females had markedly different coloration from males, before the voice made it obvious, it was the sort of subtelty you'd expect from Avian anatomy because there were no boobs for the hell of it.

Just have there be one gender and have it be ? like the Chua in wildstar, let people pick which gender they present as