Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    All the various exploits should absolutely be fixed. You shouldn't walk into an Argus invasion and see two dozen level 40 lightborne draenei standing there.

At the same time, they should double the heirloom XP bonus. The point of heirlooms is to feel powerful and level super-fast. Their literal purpose for existing is twinking alts. If people don't want that, they can simply choose not to wear them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    Can anyone on NA test stockades power level XP? I'm instance locked.
    About 15% of a level in the 50s... A lot of the experience was from the mob kills and boss kills apparently. In terms of /played it still works out best obviously but in real time it isn't much better than questing because of the instance lock.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Capsloch View Post
    What they really like is being max level and doing things that actually matter.
    For alot of people many other things than end game content matter!
    Not sure if I'm a good guy but I'm working hard on it...

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Just buff the heirlooms, you have to put in SOME max level work to get them, they don't just appear from nowhere.
    Apart from ring and legs, all my work to get looms was buy a 20 euros token and exchange it for 320k gold.

Not THAT effort, really.

Quote Originally Posted by riptal View Post
    For alot of people many other things than end game content matter!
    And those people now have an option to take it slow and level through which expansion they want at their own pace.

But there also needs to be that option for people that don't care as much for leveling content and want to get through it relatively quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritters154 View Post
    About 15% of a level in the 50s... A lot of the experience was from the mob kills and boss kills apparently. In terms of /played it still works out best obviously but in real time it isn't much better than questing because of the instance lock.
    So an hour for 1.5 levels, in real time. Meh.

is that without heirlooms?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    And those people now have an option to take it slow and level through which expansion they want at their own pace.

But there also needs to be that option for people that don't care as much for leveling content and want to get through it relatively quickly.
    You mean like a max level boost button? You want to skip content and save time, you should pay for that! You know many games that offer several speed to level?
    Not sure if I'm a good guy but I'm working hard on it...

they can conveniently make use of people like you who want to insist that being forced to slog through old content makes the game better, more interesting or "prestigious."
    Putting a lot of words in my mouth there friend, I think you should work on your reading comprehension in your free time.

There's nothing prestigious or interesting about leveling. To a brand new player it might be fun, but like I already said, it makes perfect sense that a veteran player might not like it.

I still think it should take a long time to deter people who can't find a way to complete it. I think that if leveling a character is what stops you from playing this game, then this game might not be the best use of your free time.

Quote Originally Posted by riptal View Post
    You mean like a max level boost button? You want to skip content and save time, you should pay for that! You know many games that offer several speed to level?
    Yes, on a gold platter or instantly sent to my mailbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Aexo View Post
    Putting a lot of words in my mouth there friend, I think you should work on your reading comprehension in your free time.

There's nothing prestigious or interesting about leveling. To a brand new player it might be fun, but like I already said, it makes perfect sense that a veteran player might not like it.

I still think it should take a long time to deter people who can't find a way to complete it. I think that if leveling a character is what stops you from playing this game, then this game might not be the best use of your free time.
    Maybe you shouldn't have crap arguments that really make no sense, then.

I highly doubt you were getting much more than that before since a buddy doing this yesterday in RFC noted

"at 20 it was 75%
    then at 25 it was 50% then around 30 it was 33%
    then around 35 it was 25%"

so at 50 you couldn't have been getting much more than 15% at 50 for stocks, people usually move on to ZF or Living Strath at 40.

Quote Originally Posted by Oogzy View Post
    I mean, there is, it will just cost real money. Or just optimizing their play time in the best way possible, such as choosing the most optimal zones to level in, most optimal dungeons, etc. The "option" for people to level quickly shouldn't be exploitative in nature, as Argus was, or having someone else kill everything in a dungeon for them while they afk at the entrance.
    I never said those should be official ways to level, but surely that people go to such lengths just to level quicker should tell you that there's something Blizzard isn't entirely doing right with leveling.

They even remarked on it when they wrote their post about their RaF nerfs and their reasoning on it. I agreed with their reasoning, but they never did anything with their conclusions.

Maybe you shouldn't have crap arguments that really make no sense, then.
    I think that a good exercise for you to try would be reading my post aloud, so you can hear it, and then try to paraphrase my main point to yourself. That way, you can come up with a response to what I actually said instead of what you thought I said.

fml, bought gametime on my 2nd account in order to dungeon my self. noticed now that instead of 500-1k exp ea mobb i get 138...

I highly doubt you were getting much more than that before since a buddy doing this yesterday in RFC noted

"at 20 it was 75%

so at 50 you couldn't have been getting much more than 15% at 50 for stocks, people usually move on to ZF or Living Strath at 40.
    Was getting 45% of a level in stockade at 58 yesterday, with heirlooms, full trash clear.

"at 20 it was 75%

I was definitely getting close to 50% from Stocks still yesterday...Were they actually following the clearer through RFC? Because you actually get out of range with no kill xp for most of it if you just stay at the entrance, unlike stocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Aexo View Post
    I think that a good exercise for you to try would be reading my post aloud, so you can hear it, and then try to paraphrase my main point to yourself. That way, you can come up with a response to what I actually said instead of what you thought I said.
    And it would be a great exercise for you to actual formulate an argument, rather than just making an assertion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ylera View Post
    Was getting 45% of a level in stockade at 58 yesterday, with heirlooms, full trash clear.
    Can also confirm similar XP at 58.

I agree that the leveling is a bit too much atm. We are not still in vanilla, the demographic that plays wow has swifted around, and there are guys like me and obviously the biggest wow come/back demographic that played since the old days when we were at uni but now we are at a position that can't play that much anymore. We just want ways to have it a bit easier.

I am not worried of lvling the 1st char to 110. I am worrying of leveling a 2nd char, as it will get very boring.

Also the requirements to unlock the alliance allied races that are behind time gated crap... that needs to be addressed as well, pretty sure not a big demographic of wow players have the luxury of login in every day to do WQ's.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisnumbers View Post
    Do you even know what majority means?
    Haha good luck asking that question on here I've had people anti-brexit claim to be in the majority when there was litteraly a popular vote >. <

I was definitely getting close to 50% from Stocks still yesterday...Were they actually following the clearer through RFC? Because you actually get out of range with no kill xp for most of it if you just stay at the entrance, unlike stocks.
    No, because RFC is too slow if you have your leveler follow