Page 17 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Yeah seems fixed got about 15% of a lvl. on eu.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    No, because RFC is too slow if you have your leveler follow
    Then why are you trying to compare RFC experience to Stocks?

That is also incorrect, since you can still easily cap out at 10 runs in 20-25 minutes on RFC WITH the leveler on follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Oogzy View Post
    I agree with that much of it. It's to a point that Blizzard surely knows it's a problem for some of the community and needs to choose whether to accept it and fix it, or just let it be as it is. Having actually leveled from 1-110 in the new system, it does feel slower but it didn't end up actually being significantly slower. It was slightly slower, but looking at two characters that were both fresh 110 and the same class/race, the post 7.3.5 took 5 more hours /played to hit 110 than the pre 7.3.5. I have no idea how much of that is accounted for afk, though it shouldn't be much.

My biggest complaint, by and large, is garbage itemization. Items are so unbelievably poorly itemized that you can go through entire zones and never see an upgrade, even if you've gained 10 levels in that zone. It's awful.
    There's also the fact that, at least to me, it seems new leveling is based around full heirlooms, rather than being normally geared.

And it would be a great exercise for you to actual formulate an argument, rather than just making an assertion.
    When did I ever sign up to make an argument for you? The changes are already live, the only one who needs to argue something is someone who thinks it should be changed. I think it's great, and all you can do is pretend I'm asserting things that I never said or even hinted at.

I mean, more power to you, and good luck convincing Blizzard to revert the changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Aexo View Post
    When did I ever sign up to make an argument for you? The changes are already live, the only one who needs to argue something is someone who thinks it should be changed. I think it's great, and all you can do is pretend I'm asserting things that I never said or even hinted at.

I mean, more power to you, and good luck convincing Blizzard to revert the changes.
    I never said revert anything, though.

But nice that you have a convenient position of "I don't have to argue anything, Blizzard is already with me on this." to hide behind. If that's really satisfactory to you, I guess that's good.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritters154 View Post
    Then why are you trying to compare RFC experience to Stocks?

That is also incorrect, since you can still easily cap out at 10 runs in 20-25 minutes on RFC WITH the leveler on follow.
    You can do 10 runs in 15 min or less without it following, better in my book, less work, less waiting around, can do other things more while waiting for dungeon resets.

Hm might not be fixed for eu. coz i got about the same amount of xp on eu (about 27% at lower lvls (26)

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    You can do 10 runs in 15 min or less without it following, better in my book, less work, less waiting around, can do other things more while waiting for dungeon resets.
    While it is entirely irrelevant now. That process was likely leveling at less than half the pace to sort of save 10-15 minutes, while still hitting the hour dungeon lock.

But nice that you have a convenient position of "I don't have to argue anything, Blizzard is already with me on this." to hide behind. If that's really satisfactory to you, I guess that's good.
    The change already got tested on PTR and went live, it's reality now. There's no open communication between Blizzard and the players on weather or not this stays, it just is. There's plenty of other changes they've made during Legion that I enjoy, but I don't have to defend them every day because they aren't on the cutting board, they're just part of the game. I'm sorry you don't like it though, and I mean what I said about reading things aloud, I think it could help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritters154 View Post
    While it is entirely irrelevant now. That process was likely leveling at less than half the pace to sort of save 10-15 minutes, while still hitting the hour dungeon lock.
    Sure, but it's a pain in the ass to have your leveler follow you around, and didn't work for people with only one account anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

The change already got tested on PTR and went live, it's reality now. There's no open communication between Blizzard and the players on weather or not this stays, it just is. There's plenty of other changes they've made during Legion that I enjoy, but I don't have to defend them every day because they aren't on the cutting board, they're just part of the game. I'm sorry you don't like it though, and I mean what I said about reading things aloud, I think it could help you.
    There's no open communication because blizzard shuts down a lot of the negative about it lol. Just like when there was OWL issues, they just start deleting threads they don't like.

There's enough people making noise about it. Not sure how you think this whole thing works, but alright.

There's no open communication because blizzard shuts down a lot of the negative about it lol. Just like when there was OWL issues, they just start deleting threads they don't like.
    Oh I don't mean like that, I just mean that they've made no indication that they are on the fence with this change. If they said that they might want to revert the change, then sure I'd be inclined to go defend the current implementation of it. But as of right now the only real argument to be made is why you think it should change, not why it should stay the same as it is now.

Oh I don't mean like that, I just mean that they've made no indication that they are on the fence with this change. If they said that they might want to revert the change, then sure I'd be inclined to go defend the current implementation of it. But as of right now the only real argument to be made is why you think it should change, not why it should stay the same as it is now.
    At the same time, just because it's the way Blizzard wants to do it doesn't mean it's the correct thing for the game. Obviously it has upset AT LEAST an equal amount of people vs how many enjoy it.

Personally, I think they just upped the HP too much, doubling it most cases would have been more than enough. And killing RAF was overkill.

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem is the people who dislike leveling had the best of both world. A paid instant level boost AND an easy and quick way to level... I think Blizz got it right this time! They give people a more interesting way to level. So for those who enjoy old content and likes leveling they can take their time and enjoy several zones at a good pace. For those who do not enjoy at all and just want to go directly to end game, they have the option for an easy level boost at a cost. I think it's a good move for both and with time people will understand that. Like I said before not many other games offers the option to skip thru content.
    Not sure if I'm a good guy but I'm working hard on it...

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    All that is subjective though. I just level to relax, I don't see why it needs to go fast fast. Frankly it felt just right to me when I leveled my nightborn from 20 to 110 last week.

The only thing I have to report is that Cataclysm dungeons are severely overtuned compared to every other expansion.
    Then level to relax.

Quote Originally Posted by riptal View Post
    The problem is the people who dislike leveling had the best of both world. A paid instant level boost AND an easy and quick way to level... I think Blizz got it right this time! They give people a more interesting way to level. So for those who enjoy old content and likes leveling they can take their time and enjoy several zones at a good pace. For those who do not enjoy at all and just want to go directly to end game, they have the option for an easy level boost at a cost. I think it's a good move for both and with time people will understand that. Like I said before not many other games offers the option to skip thru content.
    Or you could have it 3 ways....

The leveling like it is now. Buffed heirloom leveling for faster manual leveling. And boosts if you need the max level NOW.

You don't need to buff the stats on the heirlooms, hell give them nothing beyond primary stats if you want, that way you don't HAVE to wear them.

I never really had an issue with leveling, nor would i now if dungeons were still worth it, but their not. I hate questing, I've done it all already.

Your first sentence implication that boosting is an actual valid option just makes it hard to take you seriously, tbh.

I don't get why people here who want to level slowly feel threatened by the idea that there could also be an option for quicker leveling for those who prefer it without jumping to the "IF U DONT LIKE IT PAY 60 BUCKS FOR A BOOST LOL." shit.

I just finished Draenor on a toon. The starting scenario was hell. The warlock you have to kill took forever, honestly if that other person didnt show up, Im not sure that I could have killed him. However this wasnt for all classes because I saw a blood DK running around one shoting everything. I know for Rogue, the damage they do while leveling in Draenor was extremely low. Luckily, I had a leveling pot and was only doing the bonus objectives, but if I didnt have that and had to actually level through the entire thing, I prob would have just said screw it and used a boost.

The new leveling speed is fine.

Yeah, squeezing every dime you can out of your loyal subs is such a great business idea