Page 5 of 147 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose184 View Post
    Maybe cause gun control doesn't work
    Well - it does work, that's an objectively proven thing.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

This is exactly what gun-rights supporters expect, and they are fine with it. It's an inevitable result of the desire to allow people the freedom to own guns. They asked for this.

I'm one of those people, but I'm not going to lie, and pretend this is not exactly what I'm calling for, because it is.Any gun-rights person who tells you otherwise, is lying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/twitter/s...77654444244993

cell phone video of a students perspective during the shooting.
    Jesus, those screams

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    That is terrifying.
    omfg! that is quite terrifying to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    That is terrifying.
    Nah - it is just a show, no REAL people got hurt.

Just throw the thoughts and prayers their way - they'll get better.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post

Well - the only different information. The rest is all the same as previous episodes of the show.
    REALLY!?! The same shooter, the same motive, the same weapon, acquired the same way? Oh...no...so there ARE things to discuss.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

"There is nothing we can do" says only nation where it happens regularly.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Altrec View Post
    Are you talking about concealed carry holders? Those are the only ones that regularly carry guns with them, and so far none of those people are the ones doing these shootings.
    i talking about nonsense reasons for everyone to carry a gun

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    "There is nothing we can do" says only nation where it happens regularly.
    Hey, I already posted that

Nah - it is just a show, no REAL people got hurt.

Just throw the thoughts and prayers their way - they'll get better.
    I get the feeling people like you actually give no shits about the people since you'll hold up their corpses to go "guns r bad" then get mad when people do the exact same thing with people running through crowds in a truck.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    REALLY!?! The same shooter, the same motive, the same weapon, acquired the same way? Oh...no...so there ARE things to discuss.
    Yeah - 'white guy', 'random gripe','a gun', 'legally'.

Hope that helps.

Nothing is going to be done so why is this any more of a news story than local car crash or fire? It's a weekly event now and government has shown through lack of action that it falls well within acceptable losses.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    I get the feeling people like you actually give no shits about the people since you'll hold up their corpses to go "guns r bad" then get mad when people do the exact same thing with people running through crowds in a truck.
    While screaming about snackbars.

Quote Originally Posted by teverin View Post
    The problem is the guns are already here and there are enough of them around that a strict environment might not work to well.
    has government even tried ??
    if people of usa has sense about strict gun control are they powerless to nra ?

Alex Jones will say this is fake!

And you would be right. He likes to stand on bodies and shout for change. He doesnt ACTUALLY care.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    I read a bunch of books called the deathlands..basically 100 years after ww3... even the books it might make sense..but this USA present day..wth is going on in the states?

I get the feeling people like you actually give no shits about the people
    Ah - the difference is that I do care - otherwise I wouldn't be here.

I just find it OFFENSIVE that the USA decides to continue letting it happen, so how dare you lecture me on caring.

If people stopped offering thoughts and fucking prayers and started offering actions and change - it WOULD STOP HAPPENING.

I know that as a fact - because I was there when it stopped happening in Australia because we got off our fat arses and did something about it.

Yeah - 'white guy', 'random gripe','a gun', 'legally'.

Hope that helps.
    You make it hard to have a real discussion with, you clearly only give a shit, in so far that you can use the event to shout "GUN CONTROL WORKS LOOK AT THE AUSSIES!!"

Yep - means exactly what I meant:

disintegrate : break up into small parts as the result of impact or decay.
    So the kids were broken up into small parts? (Hint) They were not.
    Yep - means exactly what I meant:
    The dude (Sandy Hook) pointed a machine gun at 20 kids trapped in a room and dismantled their innocent little bodies into bits. That wasn't enough to make the US see common sense, then nothing ever will be.
    No machine gun was used in that tragic event, nor were their bodies dismantled into bits. Absurd hyperbole does not help your argument.