Page 8 of 147 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Thoughts and prayers
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Why must they do something? Or are you being sarcastic... I can't tell....
    My lovely companion of hypocrisy said no more hopes and prayers, action.

Yknow, like the hopes and prayers and flag overlays that get passed out in Europe when a bomb goes off, someone gets stabbed or run over.

Yknow? The thing that's part and parcel of living in the big city?

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    To them white people experience no setbacks and are immensely "privileged' After all, we cash our privilege checks every week, right?
    of course the tired old story of how laws only apply to people of color.

Deleted
    We need an NRA shooting so that that damned organisation might wake the fuck up and stop insisting on keeping a law that is perpetually getting young people killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Thoughts and prayers
    Always useful in these situations.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    In every country people get angry and over react - at any age.

Only in the US (of developed countries) is that natural occurrence married to easy to obtain and acceptable weapons of war.

Anyway - I'm outta here, looking forward to the next exciting episode.
    Yeah it's unfortunate but they are also contagious. Even the one in Germany i think the kid was fascinated by columbine and read books associated. His was a copycat also.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Except that quote is being used out of context and you know it.
    Then feel free to contextualize it. Unless you want to go back to America bashing.

Sam hyde can't keep getting away with this

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    There are no laws on securely storing firearms. What you need to understand is that US law is what creates this condition in the first place. Considering firearm manufacturing and sales is a large business tied into defense spending, many more US citizens will have to die for their to be any real debate on reform.
    You are half correct on the storage laws. Depending on the state you are in, there are actually laws about gun storage. In my opinion, the law should be a federal law and universal across every state.

Take CA for instance...they require that firearms be securely stored around individuals that cannot legally possess them. Something I completely agree with.

An individual should strive to be as responsible as possible when they own firearms. They should take every precaution necessary to prevent anyone from gaining unauthorized access to a firearm. Unfortunately, there is a general lack of common sense across the board.

Should there be a law that requires people to safely store their firearms? Well, unfortunately yes, because people cannot be relied upon to be responsible and just do that on their own. (I saw unfortunately, not as disagreeing with proper/safe storage, but for the fact that people are too stupid/lazy to just do it of their own accord, without having to be forced to). Safe storage should just be a given when you own a firearm.

Quote Originally Posted by Sporebat View Post
    I live in the USA but iam British and i still remember Dunblane

I know the proliferation of guns makes removing guns impossible but there is laws that could make this sort of thing less frequent like

1. Making it a law that all guns must be contained in a secure lock box.

Gun safes are next to useless in a large majority of cases. You need like an $11000 safe that has to be craned into your home to beat a burglar with basic tools.

Quote Originally Posted by sopeonaroap View Post
    over a quarter of a billion guns with more coming in every day via mexico, it's been illegal to shoot someone since forever, illegal for a lot of these people to even own one, illegal for the people who sold them the gun to do that, etc

There just isn't much you can do, take all the guns away and this stuff still happens, if anything we got a parenting problem because in the USA, the average mom and dad both have to work full time and that leaves a lot less time for parenting.

It's not related to gun control, look at chicago. good guys who don't do this stuff already follow the laws
    ok their is parenting problem , but in a strict gun control system would a psycho would have been able to cause such large damage .
    psycho due to parenting issue exist in other countries but when did you here a psycho went rampage on scale like this and compare such rampage frequency with usa .

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Physics.

Yeah,
    You are welcome.[/QUOTE]
    Nope. Still no proof that they were disintegrated. They were shot which leaves a hole, but does not disintegrate them. I will also point out again since you ignored it last time that there also wasn't a machine gun involved, but keep spouting nonsense that only distracts from any meaningful discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Moadar View Post
    Gun safes are next to useless in a large majority of cases. You need like an $11000 safe that has to be craned into your home to beat a burglar with basic tools.
    Whos talking about burglars? We are talking about some angry kid who has just shot up a school! Of course safes aint gonna deter some safe cracker but it might deter your son who is angry that his crush rejected him and doesnt know the combination to your safe!

Deleted
    I was curious after learning that America has had 18 school shootings so far this year to see how many we had in England Google tried to correct my query from "English school shootings 2018" to "American school shootings 2018"

A country that viciously protects its rights for citizens to have easy access to the tools to kill each other. A country ran by a man whos own 'support' staff actively try to keep him from testifying because hes know to talk shit and will purger himself. A country where getting cancer can lead to bankruptcy.....

You know what I don't need to go on. America sort your shit out.

Quote Originally Posted by Moadar View Post
    True, but most of these shootings are not burglars stealing guns. It is someone being a shitty parent and letting their children get access to their guns.

Deleted
    suspect arrested, probably a white guy since they didnt kill him on the spot.

Poor kids. They just wanted go go home.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    suspect arrested, probably a white guy since they didnt kill him on the spot.
    Let's make it about race...because that just helps the thread along.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    Maybe you should educate yourself on the real problem at hand instead of spouting this ridiculous talking point every time a bad person does a terrible thing.
    en light me if u think i am missing whats the real problem and also do write about other developed countries that has strict gun control
    pyscho , bad parenting exist in every country but does mass shooting happens in other countries on scale that happens in usa

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/14/us/fl...ing/index.html

Thoughts and prayers to those affected.
    And that will not stop this from happening again in a few days. really look around you and you dont see any other country having these problems and what does the USA lack vs most other countries in this regard? common sense gun control thats the difference until we get serious about fixing the problem these things will happen again and again and again and again and again and again