Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    Can people stop saying to kill Sylvanas?? I'm sure there are other ways to take care of her without making it another garrosh situation. Maybe we lock her up and have a whole redemption arc featureing her regrets and shit? Or something? Stop killing offf characters. It's lazy.

No more fucking dead warchiefs. It's boring and shitty
    A redemption arc for Sylvanas would be the shittiest thing they can do. Ye let's redeem this psychotic banshee that doesn't care about her family, faction or anything else that doesnt make her and her undeads stronger. Sylvanas is as evil as the lich king but with less power than him.

Quote Originally Posted by adamzz View Post
    A redemption arc for Sylvanas would be the shittiest thing they can do. Ye let's redeem this psychotic banshee that doesn't care about her family, faction or anything else that doesnt make her and her undeads stronger. Sylvanas is as evil as the lich king but with less power than him.
    Hey lets make redemption story for that shity wannabe demon brat who enslaved races and consumed their souls to fuel his own power when he was scared shittles by KJ. Better, lets make everyone else how much wrong they are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sixnalia View Post
    I still feel like this entire situation could've been avoided if Genn didn't destroy the lantern. Maybe hid it. And didn't outright attack the undead fleet.
    >_>
    Time proved him right. Jaina too. Horde is too dangerous to be left standing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    The issue, though, is people are acting like the broadcast text is 100% confirmation when things in testing change all the time, and one of the lead writers has specifically said some things that have been datamined are inaccurate.

It may be a 95% certainty, but it's certainly not enough to say people can "shut it".
    yes we are not 100% sure that she burns it down
    but this text CONFIRMS that they do attack, that it is not some huge missunerstanding.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    Doesn't matter. The Alliance were the ones who attacked first. The point of this thread is about attacking first and the Horde didn't do that.
    Horde absolutely attacked first, by seeking the next superweapon first.

Or are you going to say the Horde has a great track record of developing weapons and then not using them? No. They seek weapons and they use them - generally on civilians.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post

Or are you going to say the Horde has a great track record of developing weapons and then not using them? No. They seek weapons and they use them - generally on civilians.
    Still alliance attacked first but its too hard for you blindfolded fanboys to face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Somebody doesn't know what "attacking" means.

Jesus christ. Any time the morality of the Alliance is questioned, Ally fanfucks go rabbid.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    yes we are not 100% sure that she burns it down
    but this text CONFIRMS that they do attack, that it is not some huge missunerstanding.
    Assuming this text is accurate and not what Christie Golden meant by "some of what has been 'unearthed' is not accurate".

It confirms that at some point the Horde attacking Teldrassil was either intended or the data was put there to mislead dataminers, but it doesn't confirm the current intention for the story, regardless of how likely it is.

At one point people would have said "Wrathion confirmed for Legion" based off actual playable Beta quests, but by the time Legion went live he was nowhere to be found. That's my point. At one point I had to suffer people insisting that Pokemon Z was confirmed and I was a fool for not making the logical leaps they did based off magazines and datamining, and we still haven't got that game.

My issue is that people throw the word "confirmed" around to mean "supported" rather than actually "confirmed". I'm not making any comment on what I believe the story to be.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adamzz View Post
    No, the Void Lords didn't summon the Horde to invade Azeroth.
    Right, Medivh did. Who was possessed by Sargeras, who ultimately was warped by his crusade to stop the Void.

Quote Originally Posted by FBWA View Post
    Still doesn't mean that Burning the Tree was not done by Genn to stir the pot. I'm genrally alliance but I would not put it past him to force Boyduin into a war.
    So far there is 0 evidence Genn did it, complete speculation.
    There is a lot of evidence that the Horde did it. Why assume that they didn't?
    If curiosity killed the cat, why can't speculation kill you?

Horde and Alliance were at peace at the start of Legion. Then the Alliance attacked the Horde over and over and over until in BFA, the Horde finally had enough of the backstabbing and retaliated.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Yea, "Sylvanus" started it with sending SI:7 to stop goblin (aka kill them) at Silithus. Damn "Sylvanus", oh wait, it wasn't her.
    That kind of warfare has been going on since Vanilla, doesn't really count as open-war like BfA is. Can't compare killing workers to the complete destruction of a 10k year old city.
    If curiosity killed the cat, why can't speculation kill you?

Slyvanus is just pure evil.

If there's one thing that broadcast text proves, it's that Saurfang should be kept away from any form of military command. Meatheaded idiot would throw countless lives away in stupid 'last stands' as he tries to do in Undercity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    No. She insulted him. Repeatedly. And jabbed him with a taunt about his son.
    Saying she might raise him from the dead without his consent counts as a threat, far as I'm concerned.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Saying she might raise him from the dead without his consent counts as a threat, far as I'm concerned.
    Saurfang is her subordinate and he's questioning her and not following orders. What to do? Since this is a medieval fantasy setting where the rulers and leaders of the world are not elected; no because they are Warchiefs, Kings, Queens, Chieftains and such. How does one deal with subordination? Execution, threats and throwing people in a dark cold cell are common practice.

The writing is really dull honestly, but I'm hoping that the story is going to make more sense when the game is finished. However I don't see a problem with a ruler threatening a unruly subordinate, that's just.. how it was or should be? I'm pretty sure a King would do the same thing.

Im not accusing you personally, just throwing this out into the discussion. One thing I have noticed is a common rhetoric from people that defend void elves, calling them misunderstood and that they are doing things for a higher cause yada yada, much as demon hunters and that they were wrong to be thrown out yet when it comes to Horde shenanigans and questionable methods of warfare (Void powers, Blight, whatever you choose) it's not all so grey anymore for some reason.

Deleted
    The first thing you see in your link is "Also bear in mind that some of the stuff that has been "unearthed" is not accurate."

Deleted

Yes, killing workers that's mining on neutral territory obviously doesn't count as first blood lol. It doesn't matter what they were mining, they had all the right in the world to do it without getting killed for it.

Something tells me you wouldn't have said that the Alliance were the aggressor if they had found this shit on their continent and the Horde started running around killing people.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaronioslo View Post
    that sentence says more about you than others
    Not my fault Anduin is an obvious cuck lul. #RealMenRollHorde

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Right, Medivh did. Who was possessed by Sargeras, who ultimately was warped by his crusade to stop the Void.
    Wow, that really is farfetched. I bet you think the settlers are to blame for Trump being elected president as well, because you know, if they didn't go to America and slaughter the indians to create USA then Trump wouldn't become the president.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Alliance already attacked first sweetie, already in the live game, pay attention next time