Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    Don't bother arguing with him...along with his buddy he is one of the biggest Sylvanas fanbois I've ran into on here, so anything you say you may as well say to a brick wall because all he is going to do is argue how Sylvanas is pure and good.
    I think you're so caught up in your hysterical never ending Sylvanas-Induced triggering that you fail to realize neither Mehrunes or I, hell very few people have ever said Sylvanas is pure or a perfectly good character.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    i ave a theory saurfang joins the alliance.
    anduin did say he had respect for the orc, that his father told him stories of him.
    saurfang did see mercy from the alliance ,and well honor, unlike how he views sylvanas and what she has been doing.
    he did also after being freed go speak to anduin instead of escaping with the others, and then seemingly dissapear.
    he could join the alliance... and bring with him... brown orcs?
    it is possible, and i think it would be cool to for the first time see a faction leader defect, he has seen his horde corrupt time and time again, maybe it is about time he leaves it?

He is not happy at all about what sylvanas is doing, the plague, the lack of honor.
    is this possible?
    I know that Blizzard has done tons of mistakes in lore but if they ever do something like this.It won't end good nor will it begin good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuniqt View Post
    This is WARcraft.

people were touting that crap back in cata/mists, and look what happened, the reason for it ended up being a raid boss we all took down.
    #boycottchina

7+ Year Old Account
    But to a large extent from a pve point of view cata and the putting the war back in warcraft did reignite the faction conflict and was the start of a storyline that pretty much ends with Argus. If Hellscream2 and the alliance dont fight as they did, garrosh doesnt become the final boss of MOP, he doesnt go to Draenor giving GulDan2 the ability to bring the Legion back to Azeroth1 which culminates with the defeat of Sargeras.

We now have been working together (ish) for years and building up resentment that had to be sidelined. Sargeras defeated, old grudges not settled, lets get back to red vs blue. So im not really sure what your getting at currently.

it makes me sad to see this kind of disagreement with my favorite 2 characters. I hope they can fix it somehow as I would be damn sad if one of them ended up dying. I don't want to go through another crying. Cairne, Voljin...Sarfangs loss would be too much to handle for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    The hints are amassing that we will get an repeat of MoP week by week, I could be wrong but given blizz track record I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest.
    I really hope that's not the case. But on the other hand I really don't see what alternative path to current Horde situation Blizz could even come up with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    I really hope that's not the case. But on the other hand I really don't see what alternative path to current Horde situation Blizz could even come up with.
    Unfortunately, it's looking likely. "Snippy" (and uncharacteristic) Sylvanas lines, introduction of the Desolate Council (potential Sylvanas replacement), etc. Honestly, I really don't see how we can just write this off and unite against a big bad. It seems like we're escalating to "post-Theramore" levels almost immediately.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Unfortunately, it's looking likely. "Snippy" (and uncharacteristic) Sylvanas lines, introduction of the Desolate Council (potential Sylvanas replacement), etc. Honestly, I really don't see how we can just write this off and unite against a big bad. It seems like we're escalating to "post-Theramore" levels almost immediately.
    but they will not do exactly the same, i still think its all about a redemption arc and they will pull kerigan 2.0 or she will ascend as a entity beyond the factions maybe turning the good helya i dunno,

still think is all crack and should end in a makgora, since ogrin we don't have a leadership going from a makgora
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-02-15 at 01:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    but they will not do the same, i still think its all about a redemption arc and they will pull kerigan 2.0 or she will ascend as a entity beyond the factions maybe turning the good helya i dunno, still think is all crack and should end in a makgora, since ogrin we don't have a leadership going from a makgora
    I mean on one hand it's a possibility, on the other, didn't they just pull that stunt with Illidan? More over, I don't know how you can make Sylvanas palatable to the Alliance, considering the mere mention of some butchered iteration of her name turns them into salt pillars.

7+ Year Old Account
    I mean on one hand it's a possibility, on the other, didn't they just pull that stunt with Illidan? More over, I don't know how you can make Sylvanas palatable to the Alliance, considering the mere mention of some butchered iteration of her name turns them into salt pillars.
    well not palatable for the alliance, when i mean a figure beyond faction i didn't mean a neutral figure like Dadgar or thrall, but something beyond this plane too

maybe this is he only way to get rid of her so people from both sides don't be mad or salty, like she is eternal bond in prison between the planes but that actually is not that bad since she i helping souls to reach the afterlife and not be trapped on the shadowlands/nyalotha.

Or maybe she ascend as a valkyr and become like a unconscious being, to help the next forsaken leader, to create more undead

Considering how they're writing Anduin so far, I wouldn't mind if uniting is off the table for good. But knowing Blizzard's preference for Disney like happy endings, I really doubt we won't see some kind of coming together against the Void in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    Considering how they're writing Anduin so far, I wouldn't mind if uniting is off the table for good. But knowing Blizzard's preference for Disney like happy endings, I really doubt we won't see some kind of coming together against the Void in the end.
    Isn't Christie Golden a big fan of GoT? I think we will probably surprised in BFA, there could be a lot of deaths of important NPCs coming up.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    Don't bother arguing with him...along with his buddy he is one of the biggest Sylvanas fanbois I've ran into on here, so anything you say you may as well say to a brick wall because all he is going to do is argue how Sylvanas is pure and good.
    Yeah, because flailing around like a child about how everyone that triggers your feeble sensibilities thinks Sylvanas is innocent snowflake is argumentation. Please. And you talk about brick walls. At least have the courage to admit you just want to shitpost because you have nothing of value to offer to the discussion. And dismantling your bullshit fanfiction or whining about the straw-men you constructed does not constitute fanboying. Unless you're willing to provide a single quote of me saying Sylvanas is pure and good. Go on, I challenge you.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    but they will not do exactly the same, i still think its all about a redemption arc and they will pull kerigan 2.0 or she will ascend as a entity beyond the factions maybe turning the good helya i dunno,

still think is all crack and should end in a makgora, since ogrin we don't have a leadership going from a makgora
    Why would Sylvanas go beyond the factions if she replaces Helya? Helya was outside of the factions because other than her vengeance against Odyn nothing mattered to her.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2018-02-15 at 10:13 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    Keep up that attitude hun, you're gonna need it =).

There is absolutely no reason for him not to join the Alliance. Saurfang has no personal ties to the tauren or trolls. Cairne is dead. Vol'jin is dead. Thrall has a family. All his friends are gone. He has no allies in his Horde.
    So, because of this, he joins the side that has been at his throat since the beginning of time? You make no sense whatsoever. Also, so much trolling from you, and you're still not banned? Incredible Alliance bias from the Mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    Isn't Christie Golden a big fan of GoT? I think we will probably surprised in BFA, there could be a lot of deaths of important NPCs coming up.
    No idea about Golden, but so far faction conflict seems a little too much black and white for my tastes. Also we know nothing will happen to Anduin thanks to that window-in-the-future comic they released.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm NOT saying that Saurfang should be Alliance... I'm not trying to make any Horde fans angry since they love red...

But I honestly think he looks way better in blue than red. '.'

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    So far Sylvanas hasn't killed any other Horde Leaders, that might be something.
    she was poisoning their food all this time
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    I'm NOT saying that Saurfang should be Alliance... I'm not trying to make any Horde fans angry since they love red...

But I honestly think he looks way better in blue than red. '.'
    it does seem interesting they didnt place a single horde symbol on his armor :P
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    it does seem interesting they didnt place a single horde symbol on his armor :P
    #boycottchina

Saurfang will never join the Alliance, just give it a rest lol. He is the very spirit of the Horde personified.

The story however could end up with Saurfang and Anduin reaching a mutual understanding regarding Sylvanas, and they both do something together. That's about the extent that Saurfang will cooperate with the Alliance.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals