Poll: What scenario is more plausible?

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    An army of Sailor Moon Garroshes mixed with Podling DNA most likely.
    Why do you talk about it, but don't link the transformation ;P

https://youtu.be/PWlH8PTijzA?t=7

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post

Suka
    Outstanding.

I will never look at SoO in the same way.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    saurfang says himself hes no diplomat

i hope so i honestly want saurfang and sylvanas to be friends im sick of warchief musical chairs when the alliance gets a leader every 7-10 years
    I really want to agree, but I despise Sylvanas more than Garrosh at this point.

I swear if there isn't an Anduin/Baine, Jaina/Thrall or Aysa/Ji interaction this expac we all need to riot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    I swear if there isn't an Anduin/Baine, Jaina/Thrall or Aysa/Ji interaction this expac we all need to riot.
    Man i hope sylvanas orders ji to be executed so aysa can save him again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather

A better question is, why you had to do that ya heathen?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    Better clarify the nature of the interaction before some weirdo starts to look at it the wrong way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Better clarify the nature of the interaction before some weirdo starts to look at it the wrong way.
    Like what ? By reading it as "intercourse" rather than "interaction" ?

A better question is, why you had to do that ya heathen?
    This should properly explain my motivations ;P

https://youtu.be/azd8SB1tHEE?t=30

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Like what ? By reading it as "intercourse" rather than "interaction" ?
    Hell, that's even too easy.

- - - Updated - - -

This should properly explain my motivations ;P

https://youtu.be/azd8SB1tHEE?t=30
    I only see one and that's pretty evil.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Man i hope sylvanas orders ji to be executed so aysa can save him again.
    I still prefer version where Sylvanas orders Ji to kamikaze himself into Teldrasil while wearing Azerite C4 vest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    I still prefer version where Sylvanas orders Ji to kamikaze himself into Teldrasil while wearing Azerite C4 vest.
    Didn't China complain last time Pandaren were cool shown as having Japanese influences?

Quote Originally Posted by LoveLove View Post
    Anduin going to war in the first place doesn't make any sense.
    Yeah, because people never change, especially if the situation they are in changes drastically, right.

Some people never heard of character development I guess.

As for Saurfang, would sparing Thrall, or Baine, make more sense to you? Because from Anduin's perspective, it's quite similar I suppose. All three of those are not like your typical horde idiot. They are rather reasonable, honorable, level headed, and can actually be negotiated with. And while it's not the perfect idea, perhaps not even a good idea, saying it doesn't make sense seems to me like you are confusing Saurfang with garrosh or another KILLLALLTHEALLIANCE piece of hordeshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Didn't China complain last time Pandaren were cool shown as having Japanese influences?
    We can always brush it off as ignorance. I say it would be worth it. Can't imagine better way for Teldrassil (and Ji) to go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    Honestly I would kamikaze Ji even against a random tree. Everything's fine to me as long he'll stop reminding me the existence of Horde-aligned Pandaren.

Honestly I would kamikaze Ji even against a random tree. Everything's fine to me as long he'll stop reminding me the existence of Horde-aligned Pandaren.
    Yeah hah, I was trying to be considerate and at least give his death some kind of meaning. Ji huojining himself into Teldrassil is as far as I would go though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dziubla View Post
    Yeah, because people never change, especially if the situation they are in changes drastically, right.

Some people never heard of character development I guess.
    It is not character development to first have a speech about how he knows loss, like his people do, then go to war over shiny things literally right after the speech. We attack horde right after we together defeated the burning legion. Nothing happened in between apart from seeing something shiny. Attacking goblin miners right after that, then having a speech about honor to saurfang is very flippant to say the least.

It is not character development to first have a speech about how he knows loss, like his people do, then go to war over shiny things literally right after the speech. We attack horde right after we together defeated the burning legion. Nothing happened in between apart from seeing something shiny. Attacking goblin miners right after that, then having a speech about honor to saurfang is very flippant to say the least.
    "Go to war over shiny things"? Are we playing the same game? Anduin only went to war after Sylvanas pulled the attack on Teldrassil, proving that there would be no chance for peace without sacrifices to begin with. The small skirmish at Sillithus was hardly "going to war" - it was a conflict (yes, there is a difference between war and conflict), or are we also considering all the BGs each expansion "going to war" as well? At the time being, Sylvanas herself didn't even bother mentioning that little skirmish when she explained to us why we were attacking Teldrassil.

Not to mention Anduin didn't even order us to attack the goblin miners. It was SI:7's decision for us to gather the Azerite sample and later, sabotage the preferrably un-manned machines in a "more direct" manner. So if we are to count it as an act of war, it wasn't Anduin's either.
    Last edited by Qualia; 2018-02-15 at 02:53 AM.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Anduin going to war in the first place doesn't make any sense.
    Just look at who has been standing beside Anduin since the Broken Shore incident. Who is always to be seen when Anduin is about these days. It's Genn. Genn has influence over Anduin and this isn't in of itself a bad thing. Genn has been a king for decades, Anduin only a year when BfA starts so it's one of the best ways to go for Anduin. He wants to know what a King must do, well why not ask a King to mentor you?

But, Genn has always had his own views, outlooks and desires. He's older, wiser and experienced in the political game. As such it could be that while Anduin is technically the leader of the Alliance, defacto Genn is the one in charge. He influences Anduin into pushing for his agenda. Maybe it was his idea to have himself and Rogers, the two most anti horde persons in the Alliance go to Stormheim, letting him have a shot at Sylvanas.

It could behind the scenes be Genn that essentially had SI7 on a war footing in Silithus to attack goblin miners. I'm not saying Genn is knowingly using Anduin or that he is using Anduin. Just look at the smile of pride on his face when Anduin gives the speech in the latest alliance cinematic. That's something that's genuine or the greatest actors perform. But given how he is close to Anduin he can easily persuade and influence like a mentor would.

10+ Year Old Account
    i can see him trusting the son of varian wrynn over sylvanas, remember what happened at icecrown citadel