Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    the orcs didn't know they were a pawn of the burning legion back there, but it did have some mentions, i emember the death knights death magic, necromancers and some "daaemons"
    If you want to talk retcons, how about Blizzard killing God between 1 and 2, and the orcs basically coming from Hell?
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    So, I wonder how much tears there'll be on the forums once they find out Saurfang is joining / helping the alliance once again.

I must say I am curious whether or not they'll be alliance. I am not expecting them to become alliance, but if Saurfang is the one to recruit them, it could happen. Almost as crazy as recruiting bloodthirsty worgen or death knights!
    Saurfang is not joining the alliance, we need to stop this meme already, the last thing he could do is pull a vol'jin 2.0 with the help of anduin, but we would kill her with bare hands, because is how he is

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    If you want to talk retcons, how about Blizzard killing God between 1 and 2, and the orcs basically coming from Hell?
    tbh, i always like more the demons when they come from hell, a true biblical style hell, fucking more interesting, now the legion just fell like we are attacking alliens.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Saurfang is not joining the alliance, we need to stop this meme already, the last thing he could do is pull a vol'jin 2.0 with the help of anduin, but we would kill her with bare hands, because is how he is

- - - Updated - - -

tbh, i always like more the demons when they come from hell, a true biblical style hell, fucking more interesting, now the legion just fell like we are attacking alliens.
    If anything is a meme, then it's the fact that you guys still are stupid enough to think Sylvanas is going to die.
    For the last time, they've clearly said they will not kill any other faction leaders after what happened in Legion, and that came straight from Ion himself.

If anything is a meme, then it's the fact that you guys still are stupid enough to think Sylvanas is going to die.
    For the last time, they've clearly said they will not kill any other faction leaders after what happened in Legion, and that came straight from Ion himself.
    So what happens when she stops being Warchief?

no, fuck that oogey boogey bullshit.

i like that demons are just aliens from another dimension in wow. none of this stupid religion shit to it.

7+ Year Old Account
    its not like things can change LUL

still didn't see this "very clear words from him"

Besides we don't need to kill her to remove her on the position, member Garrosh?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    no, fuck that oogey boogey bullshit.

i like that demons are just aliens from another dimension in wow. none of this stupid religion shit to it.
    don't need to be religious, just the style, like in diablo, aliens wannabe demons are lame and boring

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Ask Blizzard, they might know.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    These leaks from SoL has got to stop.

Who was it that leaked that Sylvanas dies in BFA?

I mean it has been painfully obvious since they said thrall would have a story.

don't need to be religious, just the style, like in diablo, aliens wannabe demons are lame and boring
    it's too one dimensional. there's no good demons in diablo. even lilith wasn't good when she created sanctuary with inarius.

demons in wow aren't one dimensional at all. the legion is kinda, but even within the legion they have unique personalities and lives. there's even parts of mo'arg society visible in the legion(the bounty hunter guy in antorus is the coolest shit).

a universe is better when it is rife with diverse and interesting things. one dimensional, evil just because they're born that way religion style demons are lame. they're little more than the random wolves and bears you kill in the woods.

You realise that them coming from hell doesn't actually change that they're aliens? Or, for that matter, Extraterrestrials, since they're not from Earth.

7+ Year Old Account
    it's too one dimensional. there's no good demons in diablo. even lilith wasn't good when she created sanctuary with inarius.

demons in wow aren't one dimensional at all. the legion is kinda, but even within the legion they have unique personalities and lives. there's even parts of mo'arg society visible in the legion(the bounty hunter guy in antorus is the coolest shit).

a universe is better when it is rife with diverse and interesting things. one dimensional, evil just because they're born that way religion style demons are lame. they're little more than the random wolves and bears you kill in the woods.
    Demons in wow are dimensional too, i don't know what legion you are seeing, but they are chaotic naturally evil and just want to burn and consume everything, the Legion just have a goal because sargeras give to then

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    You realise that them coming from hell doesn't actually change that they're aliens? Or, for that matter, Extraterrestrials, since they're not from Earth.
    not the same thing and you know it

Isn't the Old Gods taking that role anyway? I mean, they're essentially coming from an all-consuming entity hellbent on destroying everything to nothingness. Which, essentially means extinguishing all life.

Judging by the reactions of people, faction conflict in general is a lot more popular than other types of conflict in WoW as much as people may not admit it.

HvA threads are a lot more popular than anything else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Will the Allied Races get new /dances?

I would like the Nightborne to have this dance...
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Will the Allied Races get new /dances?

I would like the Nightborne to have this dance...
    -Snips-
    It's awkward and horrible to look at.

It's perfect for Nightborne.

Deleted
    my hate seethes. horde vs. alliance was never, and never should be, the focus of warcraft. it was always focused on the big bad. the legion, the scourge.

i can't describe how much i hate people who push horde vs. alliance. i just cannot fully put it into words my depth of loathing.

i think i almost understand how hitler started the holocaust

yes, i'm triggered. faction conflict is my trigger.
    LMAO! This is the dumbest shit I've read in a long time.

The core of Warcraft/WoW is the faction conflict, and it will always be.
    There's always FF14 if you want a MMO where you can't hit each other.

You stay triggered in your corner while the rest of us march out into a glorious war~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChowChillaCharlie View Post
    LMAO! This is the dumbest shit I've read in a long time.

The core of Warcraft/WoW is the faction conflict, and it will always be.
    There's always FF14 if you want a MMO where you can't hit each other.

You stay triggered in your corner while the rest of us march out into a glorious war~
    It's a part of it, it's evolved since WCI and WCII, it'd get stale if it was just between the two factions.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

They should name the Frog loa Kek.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    It's a part of it, it's evolved since WCI and WCII, it'd get stale if it was just between the two factions.
    It might become, but it hasn't yet as far as I'm concerned.

We haven't had a good faction war since MoP, and that was years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    They should name the Frog loa Kek.
    Krag’wa is the star of the xpac so far imo.