Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Now that the Legion is gone and the crap truce between Horde and alliance is not needed I am all for following the Dark Lady kicking some alliance ass and getting back to what the game is and was all about.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalorakk View Post
    But the Alliance repetitively attacks the Horde given the opportunity. She's right in saying that securing Kalimdor would allow the Horde safety.
    This is BS! The horde are invaders.

You don't see the alliance going after thunder bluff. Skirmishes happen on Ashenvale where the horde pushes an offensive. It is always the same, it's on every single horde questline and people like you still have the nerve to come tell us it doesn't happen.

The horde's point, since day one has been to attack the Alliance and still is. That is all they do. How do you people join the horde not knowing this? It some mind voodoo. You don't even read the quests you are doing. Like that Pandaria campaign. Horde came in peace right? Saying things like the land is already theirs, they just dont know it. Horde attacks and are the villains. They always have been and it seems they will continue to do so.

Btw, Sylvanas doesnt give 2 fecks about the horde. She wants a mountain of pawns between her and another death. It will be joyous to break that loot pinata and i hope there are plenty of trinkets with salty tears.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post

You don't see the alliance going after thunder bluff. Skirmishes happen on Ashenvale where the horde pushes an offensive. It is always the same, it's on every single horde questline and people like you still have the nerve to come tell us it doesn't happen.

The horde's point, since day one has been to attack the Alliance and still is. That is all they do. How do you people join the horde not knowing this? It some mind voodoo. You don't even read the quests you are doing. Like that Pandaria campaign. Horde came in peace right? Saying things like the land is already theirs, they just dont know it. Horde attacks and are the villains. They always have been and it seems they will continue to do so.

Btw, Sylvanas doesnt give 2 fecks about the horde. She wants a mountain of pawns between her and another death. It will be joyous to break that loot pinata and i hope there are plenty of trinkets with salty tears.
    You sounds ridiculous.

Maybe you should take a break from this game for a while eh? I think you're a bit too invested in what's happening in this fictional world. Or are you maybe one of those basement dwellers that only lives through video games?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ChowChillaCharlie View Post
    You sounds ridiculous.

Maybe you should take a break from this game for a while eh? I think you're a bit too invested in what's happening in this fictional world. Or are you maybe one of those basement dwellers that only lives through video games?
    Quality post. Totally on topic and not butthurt at all.

Deleted
    Quality post. Totally on topic and not butthurt at all.
    The irony of you calling me "butthurt".

Seriously though, you should take my advice. If you read through your post again you do actually sound quite ridiculous.

But the alliance literally did go after thunder bluff? Have you seen Mulgore since Cata? There's huge gates shut at the entry to the Barrens, lined up with Alliance troops (with Theramore badges btw, nice neutral city). Go do the Southern Barrens quests and get your headcannon out of here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    No it wouldn’t they would just attack kalimdor for the horde stealing there land.
    Which is significantly harder without a staging ground on the continent.
    Last edited by Nalorakk; 2018-02-15 at 03:14 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalorakk View Post
    But the alliance literally did go after thunder bluff? Have you seen Mulgore since Cata? There's huge gates shut at the entry to the Barrens, lined up with Alliance troops (with Theramore badges btw, nice neutral city)
    Ssshhh! Haven't you read his posts? You are being controlled by "mind voodoo" caused by "Sylvanas propaganda".

Quote Originally Posted by death87 View Post
    I'm saying its poor writing to go with THAT reason exactly.

Plus we've already been through this with Garrosh.
    Putting the Horde first isn't the same as putting the Orcs first.

In every way monumentally different.

Ssshhh! Haven't you read his posts? You are being controlled by "mind voodoo" caused by "Sylvanas propaganda".
    I should have known, ah what a fool I have been!

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    "It some mind voodoo," favorite thing I have read in a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    And nobody in this thread asked "Since when Sylvanas cares about Kalimdor Horde?"

Seriously I'm suprprised nobody found it very unfitting for Sylvanas to say. All she cared for was her herself and eventually her Forsaken. Going to another continent to fight for orcs, tauren and trolls is just... seriously, am I missing something? What the literal hell?
    Sylvanas has been manipulating the Horde for some time. This could be a play on that. Who wouldn't agree with securing a future for their children? Sylvanas likely has an agenda... when has she ever not had one?

They say there's more to the story... well, I'm going to give them a chance here. Blowing up over datamined dialogue (not saying anyone, especially not the person I am quoting, is doing this) is just not my thing. I need context.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sylvannas does have an agenda. To secure Kalimdor for the Horde and stop Alliance aggression. The Dark Lady will not be denied.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    And nobody in this thread asked "Since when Sylvanas cares about Kalimdor Horde?"

Seriously I'm suprprised nobody found it very unfitting for Sylvanas to say. All she cared for was her herself and eventually her Forsaken. Going to another continent to fight for orcs, tauren and trolls is just... seriously, am I missing something? What the literal hell?
    Because usually when someone says that some of her rabid fanbois will jump all over you and talk about how much of a decent and honorable person she is...it isn't worth the headache.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    Because usually when someone says that some of her rabid fanbois will jump all over you and talk about how much of a decent and honorable person she is...it isn't worth the headache.
    And yet you post this passive-aggressive comment which probably will trigger some sort of response from the people you don't want to talk to.

So it is worth the headache?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Talime View Post
    Within the Alliance we don't kneel. We respect the races and people equally. That is why it is called an Alliance, not an Imperium what Sylvanas wants to build.
    It's a lost cause...you're dealing with one of the biggest rapid Sylvanas fanbois on this forum...she could literally bite the beating heart out of a Orc child's chest and he'd not only make up a excuse as to why it's okay, he'd try and twist it as it's for the children.

She screams for the Horde when she knows it will invigorate the pawns but when the Horde leaders were celebrating at that dinner she didn't give a fuck about faction pride because it didn't benefit her. Her "faction pride" is obviously for show just to motivate the peons but the fanbois will have you think she is some pure hearted soul

- - - Updated - - -

And yet you post this passive-aggressive comment which probably will trigger some sort of response from the people you don't want to talk to.

So it is worth the headache?
    I just spoke the truth...but I guess a lot of people hate the truth. (Plus I wasn't here to say it before they did)

Deleted
    I just spoke the truth...but I guess a lot of people hate the truth. (Plus I wasn't here to say it before they did)
    What truth? That they're fanboys? I wouldn't know. But reading your posts you seem to be on the same level as those "fanbois".

Are you sure you're not a fanboy yourself? Just on the opposite side of things? Because from where I am standing you kind of seem like one.

this very heavily reminds me of the 14 words.

did blizz intend this?

10+ Year Old Account
    What truth? That they're fanboys? I wouldn't know. But reading your posts you seem to be on the same level as those "fanbois".

Are you sure you're not a fanboy yourself? Just on the opposite side of things? Because from where I am standing you kind of seem like one.
    So I'm some kind of fanboi because I can see beyond the bullshit that Sylvanas fanbois spew on a daily basis?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    So I'm some kind of fanboi because I can see beyond the bullshit that Sylvanas fanbois spew on a daily basis?
    No, I'd say you're a fanboy for "Seeing beyond the bullshit" which just entails you either responding with "Nu'uh" or "Sylvanas dont care about anyone" or in race cases where you get exceptionally triggered, start claiming people who don't share your opinion must fap to Sylvanas. That's some strong "seeing through the bullshit."
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    No, but you seem like one based on your post history (and that Alliance logo~).

You are just as much of a fanboy as the people you shit on, and the fact that you don't recognize it yourself is kind of sad. Only a fanboy would justify his own toxic behavior as "truth".

But now it's time to sleep. See ya tomorrow, and try to behave~