Deleted

Scourgelord Tyrannicus

I'm not sure if this sheet is buggy, changed or just blizzarded, but didn't he used to slow down when he casts unholy power (makes him do more damage)? Now he actually speeds up so it's unavoidable. Quite fun tanking that in this ruined timewalking event.

Pit of Saron boss, yeah? Kite him through the ice.

Deleted
    That's what did, but I'm pretty sure even the tooltip says he slows down by 50%. He just sped up.

I tanked this boss twice yesterday and kiting him through the ice slows him down. I didn't notice anything buggy about the fight. Try positioning your back to an ice patch beforehand so when he knocks you back he has to run right through it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamov View Post
    I tanked this boss twice yesterday and kiting him through the ice slows him down. I didn't notice anything buggy about the fight. Try positioning your back to an ice patch beforehand so when he knocks you back he has to run right through it.
    So did he slow down during unholy might for you? The ability is supposed to increase his damage by 75% and slow him down by 50% so you can outrun it. Now he actually started running faster during it so I had to use the ice.

That wasn't the only buggy fight though. In HOL the boss hp pools were just funky. The 3rd boss had more than twice more hp than the others for no reason. In utgarde they propably forgot to scale the place as everything just exploded.
    Last edited by mmocfb2225cee0; 2018-02-14 at 06:19 PM.

I thought that was the purpose of the ice patches, so when he goes berserk he runs faster so you must kite him. I can't remember the original, it's been awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by shuubi View Post
    So did he slow down during unholy might for you? The ability is supposed to increase his damage by 75% and slow him down by 50% so you can outrun it. Now he actually started running faster during it so I had to use the ice.
    He has always increased his speed during that. The entire point was to use the ice patches to kite him if you needed to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by shuubi View Post

That wasn't the only buggy fight though. In HOL the boss hp pools were just funky. The 3rd boss had more than twice more hp than the others for no reason. In utgarde they propably forgot to scale the place as everything just exploded.
    You do realize Scourgelord Tyrannus was known for being the first dungeon boss with more than 1 million health? Not counting Ley-Guardian Eregos who was fought via drakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsworn Knight View Post
    You do realize Scourgelord Tyrannus was known for being the first dungeon boss with more than 1 million health? Not counting Ley-Guardian Eregos who was fought via drakes.
    He did by no world talk about the health of Scourgelord...

Deleted
    He has always increased his speed during that. The entire point was to use the ice patches to kite him if you needed to do that.
    Hm. Scoulda sworn I used to just kite that back in the days (with no ice), but I guess I'm wrong then. The tooltip for Unholy might does after all say "Empowers the caster with dark might, increasing physical damage by 100% but reducing movement speed by 50% for 10 sec."

I was talking about Halls of lightning and Utgarde keep.

10+ Year Old Account
    THat's not the issue. I went to Halls of Lightning yesterday. The first oss has ~680k life with his two adds having ~360k each or so. The second boss has around 850k. The third boss has 1,8 million. And the final boss, Loken, only has a bit over 1 million health.

It's especially weird because all enemies have around 3-4x the HP they had back in wrath (around 63k on normal heroic mobs back then), yet the only boss close to this HP transition is the third one with his 1,8 million HP (compared to ~380k-560k bosses had back then). The other bosses died within seconds (especially with blood lust), the only boss that actually felt like a proper boss was the one with 1,8 million life. I haven't been to other dungeons yet, but it seems scaling still isn't really where it should be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    THat's not the issue. I went to Halls of Lightning yesterday. The first oss has ~680k life with his two adds having ~360k each or so. The second boss has around 850k. The third boss has 1,8 million. And the final boss, Loken, only has a bit over 1 million health.

It's especially weird because all enemies have around 3-4x the HP they had back in wrath (around 63k on normal heroic mobs back then), yet the only boss close to this HP transition is the third one with his 1,8 million HP (compared to ~380k-560k bosses had back then). The other bosses died within seconds (especially with blood lust), the only boss that actually felt like a proper boss was the one with 1,8 million life. I haven't been to other dungeons yet, but it seems scaling still isn't really where it should be.
    Utgarde keep is scaled really weirdly too, if at all. Everything gets mowed down as quickly as they did before.