Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    "So die your warrior's death, High Overlord Saurfang. It means little to me. Perhaps I will raise your broken body to serve me once more.
    Or perhaps you will have a chance to say hello to your son."

Surprised anyone not a Forsaken in the Horde would follow this person. As far as her fans are concerned though she might as well be eating babies and she would still be "Misunderstood and only trying to look out for MUH PEOPLES!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Nahhh..depends on what saurfang does. ( when he wants to talk to anduin). If he switches/helps alliance yup, horde is the bad guys.
    My guess there is something else at play.

Quote Originally Posted by Oogzy View Post
    He disobeyed his leader's orders to help evacuate and regroup, considering throughout the entire read it becomes quite clear he doesn't follow orders and later they can't seem to find him anywhere. In real life that's considered treason.
    Yeah I guess Orcs aren't too big on using plague and attacking their own troops to 'win', who would have guessed. Looking forward to Sylvanas getting the raid boss treatment so we can finally be rid of her.

"We build the greatest empire ever known; one that is untouchable against the Alliance.
    With the seas parting our lands, rather than mere borders, we can live and prosper without conflict.
    That is how you ensure the survival of the Horde for the next hundred years"

"Maybe you don't care if your people die so long as it is honorable, but to me, this Horde is worth saving"

wise words from warchief ! shes just trying to prevent more conflicts and you says hord is evil confirmed !! spread your alliance fanboy somewhere else plz !

and i have a words for ppl who should be on farmvile with anduin ! it is WARCRAFT ! you need to be furious to survive in savage world ! you are not planting carrots !
    Last edited by azshanna; 2018-02-15 at 12:06 PM.

Sylvanas is all for peace <3

Quote Originally Posted by Kalium View Post
    I agree and kinda why I wanted Highmountain to go to the Alliance and Lightforged to go to the Horde.... it would be more interesting to see "breathren" on the other side.
    Ye would be hilarious to see Turalyon and Alleria on different sides, especially on the opposite side they started out from.

Only Sylvannas.

Rokhan, Saurfang, Baine and most of the Horde in general are still good.

Deleted
    GOOD! Get the Alliance filth from Kalimdor!

Those elves hiding in trees for thousands of years had this coming. And from the look of things The horde were successful in saving majority of the Undercity citizens. So end result is purple elves burned alive and the undead being saved.

Not that this is not expected Slyvanas is a tactical genius while Tyrande proves again and again she is a horrible leader even being thousands of years old. In Pandaria her tactics were stupid and Varian needed to teach a thousand year elf how to do warfare. In Legion she selfishly chooses her husband than the greater good which is Ysera.

Honestly the only tactical genius The Alliance have at the moment is a god damn gnome that is barely able to take back his city. Greymane is the biggest failure in wow lore, Velen seems to enjoy doing nothing for majority of lore if its not Legion related, and the boy king is not experienced enough yet.

The Alliance lost so much when Varian died.You literally have no brains left in command on the Alliance. Meanwhile The horde still has many great successful players left.

10+ Year Old Account
    This means war !
    I will gank the Horde 24/7 and spam campfires on their corpses.

Honor means nothing to a corpse, Saurfang. You have the luxury of underestimating death, but it is something with which I am intimately familiar.
    Maybe you don't care if your people die so long as it is honorable, but to me, this Horde is worth saving. Anyone who disagrees does not deserve to stand among us.
    So die your warrior's death, High Overlord Saurfang. It means little to me. Perhaps I will raise your broken body to serve me once more.
    Or perhaps you will have a chance to say hello to your son.
    Just in case anyone thought Sylvanas was the 'good guy' or had noble intentions.

Edit: Not quoting this because it's confirmed, quoting it because it perfectly expresses Sylvanas's character.
    Last edited by therealbowser; 2018-02-15 at 12:16 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    Nothing in all that text makes the Horde or Alliance look "good" or "bad".
    100% This.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Piesor View Post
    This means war !
    You can indeed try, but you will not success, Alliance scum!

Quote Originally Posted by Castrum View Post
    Oh no, I've triggered you.
    Lol. Nice try, kiddo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Piesor View Post
    This means war !
    gl with that. pvp toggle will help you with that, I'm pretty sure

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    I feel like something inside me just.... broke.
    Me too, buddy. Me too.

It is only stated that she wants to attack and capture it. There is nothing from burning it. So maybe somebody else is burning out down?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mashnakh View Post
    It is only stated that she wants to attack and capture it. There is nothing from burning it. So maybe somebody else is burning out down?
    My personal guess is that something goes horribly wrong (or worse, horribly right) during the attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Serenais View Post
    My personal guess is that something goes horribly wrong (or worse, horribly right) during the attack.
    Maybe the azerithe is stonger than thought? Goblins tend to blow things up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mashnakh View Post
    Maybe the azerithe is stonger than thought? Goblins tend to blow things up.
    Possibly. Or Teldrassil, being a world tree (albeit failed one) might have azerite going through itself, if its roots are deep enough, and additional azerite brought in by the Horde could create what is called a "supercritical state" with nuclear materials.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashuri View Post
    gl with that. pvp toggle will help you with that, I'm pretty sure
    So there's war .... but no war .... you can choose if you participate while the world around you is burning? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Deleted
    That shit was blocking our view of the Sea, it had to go. You understand, right?