5% wipe on Byakko today.

People kept eating stuff and I had to Verraise so I couldn't get much DPS off. So of course he enraged. Bit disheartening.

I had no luck with him, either.

On the plus side, I'm now at 73/100 wins for the Rival Wings mount and I managed to get past the roadblock in the Ixal daily quests I was stuck on.

15+ Year Old Account
    Butler and Maid outfits are finally available thru mogstation. 18$ for each

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Yeah no. I want them but not for that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Just saw this at the launcher. Got mine in an O2 mobile service promotion last year but how much you want to bet i log in right now and its an ocean of catgirl meidos?

I’m under the impression I’m one of a few who simply don’t care for those outfits.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    I’m under the impression I’m one of a few who simply don’t care for those outfits.
    I don't care about them either. I wouldn't have minded getting it for free, but there's no way I'll pay for them, even if it's $1.

Well, given how awkward the European promotional campaigns were I ended up paying more than that just to get my hands on the codes in the first place...and even then I had to wait about a year after Japanese and American players first had their campaigns. So the high price doesn't bother me much, especially since it's in line with Square Enix's usual stance.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I had no luck with him, either.

On the plus side, I'm now at 73/100 wins for the Rival Wings mount and I managed to get past the roadblock in the Ixal daily quests I was stuck on.
    Mines worse.

During the free fall phase the game stutters like crazy. Audio first then frames because of how poorly this game handles audio switching.

Makes avoiding stuff more difficult. Only thing I can guess at this point after reinstalling multiple onboard sound drivers is that I should disable the onboard and just try a sound card.

It's definitely not GPU related.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    I don't care about them either. I wouldn't have minded getting it for free, but there's no way I'll pay for them, even if it's $1.
    Likewise; had they been a reward from a holiday achievement or such, I’d have them for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Mines worse.

During the free fall phase the game stutters like crazy. Audio first then frames because of how poorly this game handles audio switching.

Makes avoiding stuff more difficult. Only thing I can guess at this point after reinstalling multiple onboard sound drivers is that I should disable the onboard and just try a sound card.

It's definitely not GPU related.
    FFXIV feels a bit behind in terms of server stability/performance. There's a lot of weird quirks like that, it seems. Zurvan's phase transition put immense strain on my partner's PC for some reason. He's since got a new one, though.

I play RDM in PvP and there's a weird bug where I can risk disconnecting whenever I use the gap closer. Something to do with the strain of calculating my position, the enemy's position and everything in between. It doesn't happen every time, luckily.

- - - Updated - - -

Likewise; had they been a reward from a holiday achievement or such, I’d have them for sure.
    Yeah, if I hadn't got the outfit through the promotion then I'd be reluctant to purchase it from the Mog Station. I only really did the promotion for the sake of the mount - I've only used the actual glamour twice so far.

With that said, though, there was a weird 'Kingdom Hearts' style outfit shown a while back that I will shamelessly purchase if they add that to the Mog Station. I think it was exclusive to the Korean or Chinese servers...but after a while, they tend to get brought over to the other server regions.

>.>

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    FFXIV feels a bit behind in terms of server stability/performance. There's a lot of weird quirks like that, it seems. Zurvan's phase transition put immense strain on my partner's PC for some reason. He's since got a new one, though.

I play RDM in PvP and there's a weird bug where I can risk disconnecting whenever I use the gap closer. Something to do with the strain of calculating my position, the enemy's position and everything in between. It doesn't happen every time, luckily.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, if I hadn't got the outfit through the promotion then I'd be reluctant to purchase it from the Mog Station. I only really did the promotion for the sake of the mount - I've only used the actual glamour twice so far.

With that said, though, there was a weird 'Kingdom Hearts' style outfit shown a while back that I will shamelessly purchase if they add that to the Mog Station. I think it was exclusive to the Korean or Chinese servers...but after a while, they tend to get brought over to the other server regions.

>.>
    Support is no help either.

"Use the DX9 client"

I'll admit it fixes my load screen issues but its horrendous tabbing back in and takes like 5-6 seconds. I know this because I tp'd and tabbed out to check. Plus the FPS in areas where I used to get 60 drops to 40-50.

I don't understand why both clients have issues. Because I refuse to believe it's all on my end at this point. Just the supposedly better performing client or what is supposed to be the better performing one is worse.

Oh and just did Byakko on DX9. No stutters in the freefall phase.

I love this game but it's literally the only game I have on PC which seems to have performance issues. Guess I'm using the DX9 client till I get my new PC. Which is months away.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2018-02-15 at 01:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Join the club.
    Maid outfit wouldn't fit my characters personality one bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want my PSO2 outfit in FFXIV, lol.

Decided to finally do Byako EX after seeing everyone talk about it. We were about to all log off but we got in two tries and got it to 1% lol. Fuck that. Incredibly easy but surprisingly engaging.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    Decided to finally do Byako EX after seeing everyone talk about it. We were about to all log off but we got in two tries and got it to 1% lol. Fuck that. Incredibly easy but surprisingly engaging.
    Its the closest we got to a Nier boss in an mmo.

Man i just want some more nier in muh FFXIV.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    I want my PSO2 outfit in FFXIV, lol.

Sky Pirate Coat of Healing (or Casting) is closest thing to that I can think of.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    Had a group that went in with 6 or 7 out of 8 totally blind and got it to 30ish % by pull 3. Yet I can’t get any of my FC friends to run it with me...

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is anyone else having major Framerate Issues atm ingame?

Last night before Maintenance Game was running fine, tonight standing in Towns/crowded areas is tanking FPS to a point where it says Final Fantasy 14 has excepted an Error and crashes.

Did the Hotfix break something?

I like the butler outfit on one of my retainers!

I only got them because it was tied to the Amazon purchase and I had things I wanted anyway, so basically no big deal for me!