15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    Azeroth: "SHUT IT. BOTH OF YOU. OR YOU'RE GETTING THE SLIPPER!"
    Azeroth isn't Mexican.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Azeroth isn't Mexican.
    How do you know that?
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    I hope Azeroth (The Titan) wakes up at the end of BfA and basically goes all "angry mom" on us. Y'know, like an angry mom who walks in on her two sons fighting.

Azeroth: "Stop this fighting now! We have more important things to do. The Void Lords are plotting as we speak!"
    H&A: "But they started it!"
    A: "Remember Theramore!"
    H: "Remember Lordaeron! "
    A: "SOUTHSHORE"
    H: "CAMP TAURAJO"
    A: "Anduin Loth-"
    Azeroth: "SHUT IT. BOTH OF YOU. OR YOU'RE GETTING THE SLIPPER!"
    H&A: "B-but Lady Azeroth. You slipper would be the size of Kalimdor.."
    Azeroth: "Exactly..."
    I'm waiting for the PCs, the champions fighting the big bads, the ones who always have to clean up all the messes for both sides, to flip off all the faction leaders and tell them to get with the program already.

I hope they continue with pushing builds twice a week.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Azshara was a villian that deserved her own Expansion.

Always has, always will.

Now she's going to be a throwaway second tier boss that no one remembers.

Unless they pull a swifty on us and give us a new zone like Nazjatar during 7.1?
    You do realize that Yogg-Saron, one of the greatest bosses and most memorable in WoW's history, was a second-tier boss, right? Ulduar itself, possibly one of the best raids in WoW's history, was second-tier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    I'm waiting for the PCs, the champions fighting the big bads, the ones who always have to clean up all the messes for both sides, to flip off all the faction leaders and tell them to get with the program already.
    Wasn't that basically what Class Halls represented?

"You know what. Fuck y'all and your war. We have a Legion to kill. Yo Thrall, gimme the Doomhammer for a while. I'll smack some demons with it for ya"

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Azeroth isn't Mexican.

I'm part Indonesian. Dedinitely not just a Mexican thing

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    I don't think any anger from Azeroth is ever going to be directed at the player directly. Maybe at the Horde and Alliance in general, but if I remember correctly the sole reason why Magni gave the player this necklace is to heal Azeroth.
    Yeah i think she'd actually like "the champions of Azeroth" (which is what PCs are reffered to nowadays) The Horde and Alliance as a whole probably just piss her off.

if azeroth wakes up i think she will be corrupted

Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    "Guys, just understand that you have to do what she says. She has a golden exclamation mark above her head."

Quote Originally Posted by Arenchac of Suramar View Post
    You do realize that Yogg-Saron, one of the greatest bosses and most memorable in WoW's history, was a second-tier boss, right? Ulduar itself, possibly one of the best raids in WoW's history, was second-tier.
    And C'thun in Ahn'Qiraj was "tier 2.5", although he was apparently harder than Kel'thuzad even after the nerf.
    Last edited by Nathanyel; 2018-02-15 at 01:11 PM.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    Sorry but u are just flat out wrong and it's embarrassing you choose to be while u insult ppl in a way that is wrong.

Like....the modern horde didn't exist till Warcraft 3 and almost all conflict was between one of those factions and the legion. The horde and alliance didn't start fighting till northern.

Where do ppl get this idea "war equals hva "

Fighting demons is war. Forming treaties and trucks is a part of war. Filling supply lines is a part of war.

Sorry but if u think war is all mindless killing u don't like war and are a fake fan.
    If you think the Horde and Alliance didn't have any conflicts until Northrend then I don't know why you even try to make an argument, because you're way out there.

When people say they want a war they obviously mean they want to go back to HvA, not teaming up against whatever super villain of the week we got. It's not that hard to understand.

"fake fan"? Oh dear lord. People like you are why this board is considered a toxic trash heap.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    The whole faction conflict in BfA feels like a misdirection.

"This expansion is totally about Horde vs. Alliance. Just ignore all the Old God shit. And Azshara, definetly don't notice her."
    They literally said that.

The title says it: Battle FOR Azeroth, not ON Azeroth, the real fight in BfA is to save Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by seraknis View Post
    They literally said that.

The title says it: Battle FOR Azeroth, not ON Azeroth, the real fight in BfA is to save Azeroth.
    its a double meaning.

battle for azeroth also means fighting over it.

fight for the last pancake

not fight on the last pancake
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    I hope they continue with pushing builds twice a week.

fight for the last pancake

not fight on the last pancake
    Though if they don't get their asses in gear, they very well may end up fighting on the pancake.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Parrot needs his downtime. Too many builds too fast is bad for birbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Shuush, you will accept those builds and you will love them!
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Azshara was a villian that deserved her own Expansion.

Always has, always will.

Now she's going to be a throwaway second tier boss that no one remembers.

Unless they pull a swifty on us and give us a new zone like Nazjatar during 7.1?
    I will agree with that, I do not really understand why they are throwing away Azshara like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait to see Zuldazar in action. I'd say in about a week or so from now they'll open another zone or 2.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ticj View Post
    I will agree with that, I do not really understand why they are throwing away Azshara like this.
    She'll run away and we'll kill her for good in the next (Old God-themed) expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChowChillaCharlie View Post
    She'll run away and we'll kill her for good in the next (Old God-themed) expansion.
    For all our sakes, I hope you're right.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

its a double meaning.

battle for azeroth also means fighting over it.
    But the double meaning could also easily translate to fighting against an unknown evil (well, the Old Gods/Void), to save Azeroth.
    The entire expansion will not end up being faction war, mostly because you can't really make good PvE content from that premise. At first we'll squable between the Factions over Azerite and Naval Supremacy, and the dungeons and first-tier raids will reflect that, but then a darker force will emerge, and it'll turn out that it was orchestrating this latest faction conflict to have more freedom in taking over Azeroth.