Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Maybe Trump should just sign a bunch of do nothing feel good regs like Obama.
    If Obama didn’t sign the one you are bitching about, you’d have nothing to bitch about. Shouldn’t you be saying thank you? You wouldn’t be supporting nothing, if you didn’t have something to complain about.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Yea seemed like it was really working.........
    Yeah, it's really weird how we're the only country where this kind of thing happens. Looks like a lot of what we do is "working".

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Yeah, it's really weird how we're the only country where this kind of thing happens. Looks like a lot of what we do is "working".
    You are replying to someone, who is arguing on behalf of doing nothing. He isn’t arguing that there is a solution, but that nothing has worked. So, we might as well keep doing what has worked...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

So you're saying you support the mentally disturbed owning firearms?

Deleted
    Perfect timing, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    It seems to be happening to Europe evet since Fraulein Merkel started the era of diversity. Maybe it’s not the guns. Maybe our society is sick and dying. Maybe we have poisoned ourselves with anti depressants and sugar for too long.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would be better than what he is currently doing.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

7+ Year Old Account
    It seems to be happening to Europe evet since Fraulein Merkel started the era of diversity. Maybe it’s not the guns. Maybe our society is sick and dying. Maybe we have poisoned ourselves with anti depressants and sugar for too long.
    How many school shootings have there been in Germany?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobb View Post
    I can solve this riddle! No, mentally ill should not own guns, but government should do nothing about it.

You cannot win an argument point at a solution, when you have someone who will agree with you on every problem, but then say nothing should be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobb View Post
    I don’t support you getting to determine who is mentally ill. As liberals already claim conservatives are white supremacists while they hang out with their NOI friends.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don’t support you getting to determine who is mentally ill. As liberals already claim conservatives are white supremacists while they hang out with their NOI friends.
    I’d support doctors saying who is medically ill, but conservatives don’t believe in science, so they won’t allow that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, because mental illness is determined by an Internet forum review. Liberals on twitter have no authority... they can call you white supremacist all they like, it won’t mean you are mentally ill,

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    How many school shootings have there been in Germany?
    They don’t have them, they have gang rapes, sharia zones and people driving trucks into crowds of people.

10+ Year Old Account
    I’d support doctors saying who is medically ill, but conservatives don’t believe in science, so they won’t allow that.
    I think it should be a forum poll here. They give us a name and a picture, then we all vote on it.

- - - Updated - - -

They don’t have them, they have gang rapes, sharia zones and people driving trucks into crowds of people.
    Oh, you are in the wrong thread. Honest mistake...

7+ Year Old Account
    Sure thing, champ. Go ahead and prove that.

Nice if you to try to derail a thread about guns Into straight up racism. Sad. Go somewhere else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are you asking him to turn this thread into an immigration debate... this has absolutely nothing to do with it...

10+ Year Old Account
    Well it's abundantly clear that your worldview is derived entirely from cable news. Fun facts:

- The 'gang rape' and truck attack incidents are so noticeable precisely because they are exceptional; as opposed to gun massacres which are a regular feature of American life.
    - The 'Sharia Zones' rubbish is basically overhyped; what was actually happening was people calling themselves the 'Sharia patrol' were standing outside clubs and bars to protest drinking and gambling or whatnot. So basically the Islamic equivalent of the Westboro Baptist Church.
    - The activities of the 'Sharia patrol' idiots were ruled as protected under German free speech laws. You know, the laws you constantly like to wave in people's faces to excuse the activities of the alt-reich.

You're engaging in whataboutism, nothing more. The US has a chronic problem with gun violence that it refuses to address because people's personal convenience is worth more than kids' safety. Something you are entirely complicit in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Conservatives seem to understand x and Y chromosomes.

Liberals are the organic people when all science says that gmos are fine

Cons are generally awful on environmental protection

Anti vaccine nuts are usually far left

Anti science is everywhere

I'll take with that deflection to the question that you do.

If a mental health doctor declares someone unfit, then they're pretty much unfit, end of discussion.

Nice if you to try to derail a thread about guns Into straight up racism. Sad. Go somewhere else.
    Oh look another claim of racism from someone who clearly doesn’t understand the word