Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    its exact the opposite, the war in cata was not unprovoked, the night elves refused trade with the horde and attack then, alliance incursions trough durotan and barren even from theramore, there was no peace.

The point is, Garrosh was totally justified in cata, and yet everyone was against him all his decisions.

But now everyone is backing up sylvanas, but now she do not have a excuse justified like Garry, the excuse is crap, and everyone is like "lmao ok lets go XD"

Its inconsistency and a pile of dragon poop
    Cata, or MoP? Cause Garrosh didn't really start his shit until MoP iirc. And the NElves refusing to trade isn't surprising or new - the NElves never liked the Horde being right on their doorstep. And there've been Alliance incursions in Kalimdor since Vanilla, with Theramore being the prime example, but there was "peace" in that there was no declared or organized war between the Horde and Alliance on Kalimdor at the time Garrosh decided to go on his murder spree. Jaina - as the leader of Theramore - was also a supporter and ally to the Horde until Garrosh decided to arcane bomb the city.

Garrosh was right to a degree - Kalimdor is Horde land and the Alliance have no place there. But he way overreacted to the situation and incited a new war, turning allies against the Horde, even to the point of orchestrating the assassination of one of his own - Cairne. He wasn't in it for anyone but himself, and a large reason for it was his complete insecurity and daddy issues.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Your profile pic is a tauren, damn near most tauren would be against the burning of that tree and the home of their druid brothers and sisters....
    I'm not a druid though.
    "Lack of information on your part does not constitute bias on mine."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krigaren View Post
    Cata, or MoP? Cause Garrosh didn't really start his shit until MoP iirc. And the NElves refusing to trade isn't surprising or new - the NElves never liked the Horde being right on their doorstep. And there've been Alliance incursions in Kalimdor since Vanilla, with Theramore being the prime example, but there was "peace" in that there was no declared or organized war between the Horde and Alliance on Kalimdor at the time Garrosh decided to go on his murder spree. Jaina - as the leader of Theramore - was also a supporter and ally to the Horde until Garrosh decided to arcane bomb the city.

Garrosh was right to a degree - Kalimdor is Horde land and the Alliance have no place there. But he way overreacted to the situation and incited a new war, turning allies against the Horde, even to the point of orchestrating the assassination of his Cairne. He wasn't in it for anyone but himself, and a large reason for it was his complete insecurity and daddy issues.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not a druid though.
    Most Tauren are against war period, they are nomadic, chill and openminded and see war the very last resort. They pursue peace until all options are exhausted. They aren't conquerors and expansionists.

7+ Year Old Account
    Cata, or MoP?
    cata, mop just followed the events of cata, but they make him hitrler so, it don't count

But he way overreacted to the situation and incited a new war, turning allies against the Horde, even to the point of orchestrating the assassination of his Cairne. He wasn't in it for anyone but himself, and a large reason for it was his complete insecurity and daddy issues.
    tbh Varian incited the war at the same lv, MOp both factions were trying to conquer land, He had nothing to do with "turning allied against the horde" with Maghata, cause she want overthrow Cairne since the beginning, she only seize the opportunity, and sure, he was crazy, but he never did nothing for himself, but for the horde, in his twisted and mentally stable way

but again, i don't care going to war against alliance, just give me a good reason and a good leader

- - - Updated - - -

Most Tauren are against war period, they are nomadic, chill and openminded and see war the very last resort. They pursue peace until all options are exhausted...
    i think this is a misconception from taurens, different tribes, different manners

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    cata, mop just followed the events of cata, but they make him hitrler so, it don't count

tbh Varian incited the war at the same lv, MOp both factions were trying to conquer land, He had nothing to do with "turning allied against the horde" with Maghata, cause she want overthrow Cairne since the beginning, she only seize the opportunity, and sure, he was crazy, but he never did nothing for himself, but for the horde, in his twisted and mentally stable way

but again, i don't care going to war against alliance, just give me a good reason and a good leader

- - - Updated - - -

i think this is a misconception from taurens, different tribes, different manners
    Probably...I tend to think of ones in Mulgore...I know highmountain tauren are game for kicking some ass.

Most Tauren are against war period, they are nomadic, chill and openminded and see war the very last resort. They pursue peace until all options are exhausted. They aren't conquerors and expansionists.
    There's logic to the idea that war brings about peace, and in a world of perpetual war a drastic step might be the best chance for a lasting peace.

Tauren are also not really nomadic anymore now that they've settled in Mulgore and throughout Kalimdor. They also have no reason to be nomadic now that the centaur have largely been contained.

If the two options given to a race that prefers peace is perpetual warfare where their children, and children's children will never truly be safe, or an aggressive assault to finally secure your lands, I'm pretty sure the latter would be more appealing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    The Horde is nearly always the aggressor, that's just undeniable, we know Sylvannas makes the first move and we know she is responsible for blowing up Teldrassil, it seems the only time we hear about a city being destroyed it's because of the Horde going too far.
    That's the cost of survival, mate. If the Alliance hadn't invaded Kalimdor in the first place and just let the Horde live in peace after they fled the EK, all that aggression wouldn't be necessary, would it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Except time didn't prove him right. If he didn't attack the Forsaken in the middle of a world-ending demon invasion and fuck the Forsaken over there's a possibility Sylvanas wouldn't get this pissed at the idea of sharing borders with the Alliance.

Well Sylvanas go with a deal with old gods minion to fuck the only allies we have in stormheim against legion. I believe Sylvanas, as always, went pretty well considering that for this shit EACH order hall should just band together and annihilate her and other undeads once and for all. It was basically a treason.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
    Well Sylvanas go with a deal with old gods minion to fuck the only allies we have in stormheim against legion. I believe Sylvanas, as always, went pretty well considering that for this shit EACH order hall should just band together and annihilate her and other undeads once and for all. It was basically a treason.
    Helya isn't an Old God minion. Odyn wasn't our ally at the time of Sylvanas' stunt (we even learn that he was helping us out in the last quest of the zone). And treason against whom, exactly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

That's the cost of survival, mate. If the Alliance hadn't invaded Kalimdor in the first place and just let the Horde live in peace after they fled the EK, all that aggression wouldn't be necessary, would it?
    Yeah, how dare those NEs invade Kalimdor ten thousands years before some green murderous alien indvader shitfucks from another planet decided it is "their" land.
    Garrison Mission Manager: Select best followers for BfA, Legion and WoD missions.
    Instance Spec: Switch to spec suitable for your role when "dungeon ready" pops up.
    LDB: WoW Token: Monitor WoW Token price changes in LDB display.
    Other addons: Quest Map with Details * LFG Filter for Premade Groups * Obvious Mail Expiration.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    No it made no sense because it was impossible for him to have been there. You were not paying attention and then you snap at others with a false superiority. It was literally impossible for him to be some accepted tauren since he was never available to be established in that he was in Pandaria, Draenor, or not even born yet. It made 0 sense to suddenly accept a random stranger as some wise respected person that somehow nobody knows.
    Apparently you don't know how to read. BAINE BROUGHT HIM AS A SHAMAN OF HIS CLAN TO HELP MAYLA. That was the original story.

Not saying Sylvanas is good, but didn't the Alliance attack first after the Legion threat by killing Horde miners/workers in Silithus? Seems like Alli is trying pretty hard to defend themselves. Argus is defeated, both sides rebuilding after the invasion, both have plans to fortify and plan their next attack. Horde discovers a new material that will help them in the coming conflict, start mining for it without being aggressors towards the Alliance, yet the Alliance openly attacks Horde workers.
    1st act of aggression after the Legion committed by Alliance.
    Oh, and btw, this isn't some new war that's been started, it's been ongoing and they became neutral and teamed up to face the Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by rowaasr13 View Post
    Yeah, how dare those NEs invade Kalimdor ten thousands years before some green murderous alien indvader shitfucks from another planet decided it is "their" land.
    Glad we agree!

- - - Updated - - -

You go ahead and attempt the justify the murder of innocents, it cost you your last Warchief and it will cost you your current one as well.
    No one in the Alliance is innocent. They're all barbaric murderers who couldn't live in peace even if it were forced upon them.

7+ Year Old Account
    You go ahead and attempt the justify the murder of innocents, it cost you your last Warchief and it will cost you your current one as well.
    you know it will not right? thy will pull some kerrigan or illidan 2,0 and make a redemption arc

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard could outright say Sylvanas did it and is evil now and people would still defend her actions. Nothing wrong with that if you like that character but the people who will jump through as many hoops as possible and bend over backward to say she is just misunderstood or whatever always puzzle me.

Either way. Unless something crazy happens I feel like they are setting her up as another Garrosh. I can't see her basically solidifying the divide between the Alliance and Horde and having the Horde be okay with going into another all out war because of it.

What you call the 'murder of innocents' we call the propagation of the species.

7+ Year Old Account
    I doubt it, Sylvannas is irredeemable - she has committed worse crimes than both Illidan and Kerrigan imo
    you underestimate their fanbase

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm very upset another expansion and "nasty" horde are at it again.
    main issue with this direction there are loads of horde players who are not Nasty or evil.
    In fact I make it a point I only attack when I've been attacked on WPVP.

Why is it every time some Alliance fanboy says "Horde are evil!" and people counter it by pointing out things the Alliance has also done, Alliance degenerates to "Sylvanas is the most evil character to ever live!" Find some new arguements.
    Let's look at what happened with the Alliance:
    NEs dabbling with Arcane magic drew the attention of the Legion.
    NEs put to death any NE caught dabbling in Arcane magic due to their fear of the Arcane after the Legion threat.
    Gnomes destroy there own city, killing who knows how many innocents and children in the process.
    Dwarves are in a small state of civil war due to Moira claiming the throne for her child.
    Genn kills the Forsaken indiscriminately. Granted, there are no children, yet if someone who has been raised by Sylvanas comes along that might be nothing more than a trader and never raised a hand in aggression that person would be killed immediately.
    Alliance can't get past their hatred and fear of Orcs from when they were enslaved, continues acts of aggression against a species that tried to flee and find a home for themselves.
    Jaina, knowing Garrosh is acting with a small faction, even after knowing Horde are also opposing him, and completely ignoring the pleas of Anduin and her king Varian, chases men, women, and children of the Horde out of Dalaran, killing anyone who tried to simply stay at their home. (Keep in mind Dalaran is a neutral city and is supposed to be a safe haven for all races).

Keep in mind, I'm not saying Horde are good and have not committed vile acts, but it's not like the Alliance are some squeaky clean good guys representing everything right with the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    he said as he procceeds to attack horde in silithus without a reason
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Teldrassil burning is probably by Zul.

Blood trolls. More blood to spill with a world war. More blood more power.