The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    I mean, if printing a gun was such an easy task, surely you'd find a single mass shooter using a 3D-printed gun, right? How many mass shootings do you know of where the weapon used was a 3D-printed gun? I've not heard of a single one.
    It is not that hard to make a firearm. Many videos on YouTube on how to. Making a AR-15 however, while possible with the right parts, not as easy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    The bitch was an antifa supporter. now they will fully label them a terrorist group. This is good for the college campuses, worldwide
    He was previously in JROTC and had profile pictures with a MAGA hat and an ARMY hat. He was anti-antifa and anti-Muslim.

How is that good for anyone, college campuses included. I'm pretty sure most people don't count yesterday as a win for anyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    I'm actually finding it difficult to find any real data on this. Do you have some?
    Which? I can look it for you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickynerd View Post
    Wasn't a daily shooting when I grew up, we had guns, lots of guns with out restrictions on any of them.
    Thats not the situation today though. Doesnt really matter how it used to be in that regard

Quote Originally Posted by Nefastus View Post
    This is insane. Did he buy the rifle or did it belong to someone close to him? How does anyone wake up someday and decides to do stuff like this?
    Current information is he legally purchased and owned the gun.

In Florida he was the right age, and while he would have had a background check, there would be nothing else preventing him from purchasing the gun.

Quote Originally Posted by -Nurot View Post
    He was in JROTC and had profile pictures with a MAGA hat and an ARMY hat. He was anti-antifa and anti-Muslim.

How is that good for anyone?
    Inb4 "all muslims are fascist because sharia law also we need more laws based on the bible because that's totally not the same thing".
    ☭Politics Understander and Haver of Good Takes☭Posting Is A Human Right☭
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    If I was in his boots (and forced to join the SS in 1939 or whenever he joined), I would have tried to liberate the camp myself or die trying. He did not. He traded his life for the life of thousands of people, thus he should face the consequences
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefastus View Post
    This is insane. Did he buy the rifle or did it belong to someone close to him? How does anyone wake up someday and decides to do stuff like this?
    That's easy, I remember myself at 20 being in army and carrying M4 for three years, one day I caught myself with a silly ass thought of solving some personal problem with a gun and I consider myself stable person. You have a gun on you, you are unstable retard - easy to go berserk and kill people.

That's why I avoid guns like plague, even mentally sound people can end up making huge mistakes, let alone outright assholes like that gunman.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    It is not that hard to make a firearm.
    Well, cool. So, I'm just curious, why aren't there daily mass shootings in the UK and Australia, for example? I mean, they don't really have guns anymore, but hey, making firearms is easy plus you can just print them.

Deleted
    Which? I can look it for you.
    Statistics on gun related accidents/shootings in peoples homes in the US. Especially regarding shooting intruders vs interuders taking your weapons and using them against you/your family

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Making guns illegal will mean less people have guns - meaning less people will get shot.

Guns are illegal in Denmark - i've never seen or heard of a case here where anyone printed a gun. Even if it did happen it would be so absurdly rare that its not actually an argument
    Making guns illegal will not make criminals into law abiding citizens.

Plop Mexico next to Denmark, lemme know how that works out.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    yes but were those hundreds of millions weapons in civilian hands or did they remain in gov't hands post WWII? i'd also wager psychology after seeing the horrors of WWII first hand is a good time to ask people to give up weapons. Also that doesn't show the EU having the same cultural involvement with guns the entire history of the US does.

and how does work towards removing current ones? buy back programs? The black and gray market would always outbid them, and some are family heirlooms (yes some are passed down since the wild west, or even before that).
    There is an easy solution. You do what they did in Canada prior to the major gun reforms. If you own a weapon that became prohibited you had to register it or completely disable it by filling or drilling the barrel to make it a "wall hanger" and when you pass-away the gun has to be destroyed or disabled if it is to be passed down to a family member. If caught with a prohibited firearms it is crime with a large fine, repeat offenders can get jail time and or community service(which in some cases I find to be a better punishment). And these prohibited firearms can only be used at approved ranges. With these laws they have to remain locked up in a locking gun case/safe or with a trigger locking mechanism and this holds true with all guns. The rate that you see a prohibited weapon in Canada is extremely rare now and compared to the US we have has a total of 5 mass shootings in the last 10 years and two of those were killing family/friends and not public shootings: one a father that killed his family and himself and the other was killing everyone on a roadtrip, not walking into a crowded event and opening fire. And if you want to add one more there was the mass crossbowing from 2 years ago..... American get 5 in a 2 week period......so once again explain to me how having a gun to protect yourself is actually working?

Less gun crime and homicides is apparently a bad thing.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

15+ Year Old Account

Well we have Russia right next door. Tell me about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Canada is next to the US? and Americans get all butt hurt at the border when we confiscate their weapons when trying to cross into Canada with them. I know prior to changing jobs to IT I worked 2 years as a CBSA officer and would take American's guns daily and send them to be melted into scrap. It was so satisfying.

Your government did nothing to discourage these Mexicans from entering other than stopping them at the border. Once they get in they have free reign to stay, work, live, attend school, etc. This is where your issues stem from, and is the reason Canada is sending the people "fleeing"/ boarder jumping from the US into Canada every day.
    Last edited by Chaelexi; 2018-02-15 at 05:35 PM.

Well, cool. So, I'm just curious, why aren't there daily mass shootings in the UK and Australia, for example? I mean, they don't really have guns anymore, but hey, making firearms is easy plus you can just print them.
    for the same reason printed guns aren't popular for shootings in the US, criminals are fucking morons.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

Look, one of these days a Good Guy With A Gun™ is gonna show up and save everyone at one of these and then we'll never have to talk about this again.
    ☭Politics Understander and Haver of Good Takes☭Posting Is A Human Right☭
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    If I was in his boots (and forced to join the SS in 1939 or whenever he joined), I would have tried to liberate the camp myself or die trying. He did not. He traded his life for the life of thousands of people, thus he should face the consequences
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    That's easy, I remember myself at 20 being in army and carrying M4 for three years, one day I caught myself with a silly ass thought of solving some personal problem with a gun and I consider myself stable person. You have a gun on you, you are unstable retard - easy to go berserk and kill people.

That's why I avoid guns like plague, even mentally sound people can end up making huge mistakes, let alone outright assholes like that gunman.
    Good grief. Maybe you should not have one. I never have those type of thoughts of solving a issue ( other than self defense scenarios ) with a firearm. Yeah it is best every person knows their weaknesses ( limitations ) as Dirty Harry said. My son in law has to avoid any alcohol drinks because of his.

Deleted
    for the same reason printed guns aren't popular for shootings in the US, criminals are fucking morons.
    Well, in that case, if you take away their guns in the US, being that they're "morons" as you say, they won't be using printed guns any more than the "moron" criminals in the UK or Australia.

Right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Much smaller countries ( pop. wise. ), different Constitutions, cultures, etc.

Deleted
    Much smaller countries ( pop. wise. ), different Constitutions, cultures, etc.
    I see. So basically, anything else possible other than the number of guns. Anything else than the guns.