Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Teriz you just can't give up? We will let you try again in 2 years, but take a rest for now it's not healty.

Wanting necromancers is not healthy.

Wanting tinkers is perfectly fine.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    Wanting necromancers is not healthy.

Wanting tinkers is perfectly fine.
    What you don't get is that i wuold welcome both. That's why we are different.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    No, we don't. We just need one, and we got that one. It's up to you to disqualify that orc. And saying "she's the only one" is meaningless.
    She's dead, the organization she was a part of is destroyed, and the mech they built was one of a kind and also destroyed, and ithe mech's designer is also dead.

Is that enough?

I'm sure you'll do some inhumanly mental gymnastics in an attempt to invalidate those too. Again, them doing it in other worlds is irrelevant.
    If you say so.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post
    Teriz you just can't give up? We will let you try again in 2 years, but take a rest for now it's not healty.
    Hmm? I haven't made a Tinker thread in years. I will say however that this will be my last one. i have nothing more to add to the clsss concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    She's dead, the organization she was a part of is destroyed, and the mech they built was one of a kind and also destroyed, and ithe mech's designer is also dead.

Is that enough?
    So you're saying that tinkers are an impossibility now?

Joking aside, none of what you wrote there really matters. It doesn't matter that Mar'tak is dead. The fact she existed proves that orcs are perfect capable of piloting mechs. It doesn't matter that the Blackfuse company is destroyed. The Blackfuse company is not the only tech company in Azeroth (if it was, that would mean tinkers are an impossibility, btw). The fact a mech like that was built is evidence that it can be built again. It doesn't matter if only one was built at the time. And again, Blackfuse being dead is irrelevant. He was already dead before the Iron Reaver was even built. Someone could find his schematics again, or new schematics from him, or, who knows, make their own schematics.

If you say so.
    Why not? It's what you've been doing so far. In particular with your claim that orcs and lightforged draenei somehow losing all ability to pilot mechs when arriving on Azeroth.

What you don't get is that i would welcome both. That's why we are different.
    You welcome the destruction of 2 classes to bring in a new class?
    Last edited by Traveler Voltin; 2018-02-15 at 04:11 PM.

Deleted
    You welcome the destruction of 2 classes to bring in a new class?
    Yes because i am evil and selfish, and i want to see WoW, Shadow priest and Unholy DK cold-burn into the icy depths of Hell. All this while i dance on the ashes of Teldrassil and pointing ala Nelson the undead that flee from Undercity after their loss.

(since you love hyperbole i tried my best)

Yes because i am evil and selfish, and i want to see WoW, Shadow priest and Unholy DK cold-burn into the icy depths of Hell. All this while i dance on the ashes of Teldrassil and pointing ala Nelson the undead that flee from Undercity after their loss.

(since you love hyperbole i tried my best)
    People want a diablo necromancer in WoW. It can’t happen

10+ Year Old Account
    So you're saying that tinkers are an impossibility now?

Joking aside, none of what you wrote there really matters. It doesn't matter that Mar'tak is dead. The fact she existed proves that orcs are perfect capable of piloting mechs. It doesn't matter that the Blackfuse company is destroyed. The Blackfuse company is not the only tech company in Azeroth (if it was, that would mean tinkers are an impossibility, btw). The fact a mech like that was built is evidence that it can be built again. It doesn't matter if only one was built at the time. And again, Blackfuse being dead is irrelevant. He was already dead before the Iron Reaver was even built. Someone could find his schematics again, or new schematics from him, or, who knows, make their own schematics.
    How does it not matter that Mar'tak is dead if no other Orc except Mar'tak exhibited the ability to fly a mech? How does it not matter than the Blackfuse Company is destroyed if they're the ones who built the mech (from a schematic)? How does it not matter that Blackfuse is dead when he's the one who originally designed the mech in the first place?

All of the players in the creation of piloting and building that mech being dead or destroyed matters a great deal.

Why not? It's what you've been doing so far. In particular with your claim that orcs and lightforged draenei somehow losing all ability to pilot mechs when arriving on Azeroth.
    I love how you keep saying "Orcs" when only one dead Orc (from an alternate timeline and a destroyed faction) has ever demonstrated the ability.

You have a better argument with the Lightforged Draenei, but even they aren't piloting mechs on Azeroth.
    Last edited by Teriz; 2018-02-15 at 05:23 PM.

How does it not matter that Mar'tak is dead if no other Orc except Mar'tak exhibited the ability to fly a mech?
    How do you know there is none? How do you know new ones can't be trained? Just so you know, a mech-piloting class means the character is trained to pilot it.

How does it not matter than the Blackfuse Company is destroyed if they're the ones who built the mech (from a schematic)?
    Because there are other engineers around Azeroth that are perfectly capable of building one, from Blackfuse's schematics or by creating their own. Blackfuse was not the sole character with creativity in the lore.

How does it not matter that Blackfuse is dead when he's the one who originally designed the mech in the first place?
    Because it doesn't. Other engineers can copy those schematics, or create whole new mechs without even needing any of Blackfuse's schematics.

All of the players in the creation of piloting and building that mech being dead or destroyed matters a great deal.
    Doesn't matter one iota. So far you only claimed they matter, but never explained why. Your claims are bullshit without any explanation.

I love how you keep saying "Orcs" when only one dead Orc (from an alternate timeline and a destroyed faction) has ever demonstrated the ability.
    Because she's an orc. That means her race can do it. Unless, of course, you show some hard evidence that leaves no room for reasonable doubt that she's some kind of one-of-a-kind, prodigy orc.

You have a better argument with the Lightforged Draenei, but even they aren't piloting mechs on Azeroth.
    And you have yet to show any reason why that has any relevance. And, no, "they lose their mech-piloting skills when on Azeroth" is not a reason. Because it then begs the question of how do they lose it, among other questions.

People want a diablo necromancer in WoW. It can’t happen
    Citation needed
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

10+ Year Old Account
    How do you know there is none? How do you know new ones can't be trained? Just so you know, a mech-piloting class means the character is trained to pilot it.
    Already explained.

Because there are other engineers around Azeroth that are perfectly capable of building one, from Blackfuse's schematics or by creating their own. Blackfuse was not the sole character with creativity in the lore.
    Except Blackfuse was one of the most brilliant inventors ever shown in the game. As it stands, he's the only person who has ever re-purposed Titan Technology, so he was definitely a very unique genius. Probably even more brilliant than Mekkatorque.

Because it doesn't. Other engineers can copy those schematics, or create whole new mechs without even needing any of Blackfuse's schematics.
    If the schematics still existed. They more than likely no longer exist.

Further, I'm not seeing too many siegemaster Orcs running around these days.

Doesn't matter one iota. So far you only claimed they matter, but never explained why. Your claims are bullshit without any explanation.
    Really? I need to explain why everyone involved in the creation and piloting of the Iron Reaver being dead and destroyed matters?

Because she's an orc. That means her race can do it. Unless, of course, you show some hard evidence that leaves no room for reasonable doubt that she's some kind of one-of-a-kind, prodigy orc.
    The fact that no other Orc has done it before or since.

And you have yet to show any reason why that has any relevance. And, no, "they lose their mech-piloting skills when on Azeroth" is not a reason. Because it then begs the question of how do they lose it, among other questions.
    Again, the indication is that there's no Lightforged Warframes being piloted by LF Draenei on Azeroth. What else do I need to show?

Alright you've convinced me! I made Wrenchcalibur a melee mini-system. I also did a few tweaks on the spells and added some Mekkatorque artwork. Hope you like it. Thanks for the feedback.
    Looks good. I think the spec definitely works better with a little melee mixed in with the ranged.

Already explained.
    "Because she's one orc and she is dead" is not an explanation.

Except Blackfuse was one of the most brilliant inventors ever shown in the game. As it stands, he's the only person who has ever re-purposed Titan Technology, so he was definitely a very unique genius. Probably even more brilliant than Mekkatorque.
    That does not mean there won't be others. Especially now that most of his technology and schematics has been seized during the siege of orgrimmar for study.

If the schematics still existed. They more than likely no longer exist.
    Says you. Fact is, we cannot state either way because there is nothing in the lore saying either way.

Further, I'm not seeing too many siegemaster Orcs running around these days.
    And? Why can't more be trained?

Really? I need to explain why everyone involved in the creation and piloting of the Iron Reaver being dead and destroyed matters?
    Yes, you need to explain that. Because nowhere in the lore states that everyone involved in the creation of the Iron Reaver is dead. Also because others could build such machines too.

The fact that no other Orc has done it before or since.
    Orcs have built the giant tank that is used to destroy the Dark Portal in the WoD intro scenario. An orc also piloted the Iron Reaver.

Again, the indication is that there's no Lightforged Warframes being piloted by LF Draenei on Azeroth. What else do I need to show?
    Some hard evidence that they lose the ability to pilot mechs when they enter Azeroth, and not some bullshit claim of "I don't see any".

10+ Year Old Account
    "Because she's one orc and she is dead" is not an explanation.
    Actually it is. Along with the entire faction she was a part of being dead as well.

That does not mean there won't be others. Especially now that most of his technology and schematics has been seized during the siege of orgrimmar for study.
    The Iron Horde had the schematics, and the Iron Reaver was in HFC not SoO.

Says you. Fact is, we cannot state either way because there is nothing in the lore saying either way.
    Yeah, let us know when a corp of Orcs in Iron Reavers show up in service to Warchief Sylvannas.

And? Why can't more be trained?
    Because the Iron Horde and Blackfuse CO. are long gone.

Yes, you need to explain that. Because nowhere in the lore states that everyone involved in the creation of the Iron Reaver is dead. Also because others could build such machines too.
    Yeah, we took out both the Blackfuse Co. and the Iron Horde in WoD.

Orcs have built the giant tank that is used to destroy the Dark Portal in the WoD intro scenario. An orc also piloted the Iron Reaver.
    Tank =/= Mech

Some hard evidence that they lose the ability to pilot mechs when they enter Azeroth, and not some bullshit claim of "I don't see any".
    Again, the indication is there. The fact you can't accept that indication isn't my problem.

There are no Orcs or Draenei piloting mechs on Azeroth in this expansion, or the upcoming one. Simple as that.
    Last edited by Teriz; 2018-02-15 at 07:17 PM.

Actually it is. Along with the entire faction she was a part of being dead as well.
    Her being able to do it means her race is not incapable of doing so as well. So her current dead state means nothing.

The Iron Horde had the schematics,
    At no point it's stated they had all the schematics. And even if it's stated they indeed had all the schematics, nothing stops Blizzard from saying there were schematics Garrosh and the rest of the company didn't know at the time.

and the Iron Reaver was in HFC not SoO.
    You're full of irrelevant information, aren't you?

Yeah, let us know when a corp of Orcs in Iron Reavers show up in service to Warchief Sylvannas.
    Ah, love the strawman. Hyperbole seems second nature to you.

Because the Iron Horde and Blackfuse CO. are long gone.
    And? What stops others from salvaging what's left of the company? Y'know, like they did during Siege of Orgrimmar.

Yeah, we took out both the Blackfuse Co. and the Iron Horde in WoD.
    Citation needed.

Tank =/= Mech
    I'm not equating both as the exact same thing. I'm just showing how orcs can and did build complex machines.

Again, the indication is there. The fact you can't accept that indication isn't my problem.
    No, it's not. All you have is circumstantial evidence[ that don't point at any particular direction. What you're doing is akin finding a random fingerprint in a crime scene at the mall and immediately concluding that fingerprint belongs to the killer, without even considering the other possibilities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhamses View Post
    Looks good. I think the spec definitely works better with a little melee mixed in with the ranged.
    Cool! Let me know what you think of the new talents. I'll be finishing them soon.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    I like how this is mostly cut and pasted from a post on this very forum, by a different user. you bassically just took all the ground work they had laid, and added some pictures and icons. At least give credit where credit is due. Jesus.
    Oooo the plot thickens!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BedlamBros View Post
    Oooo the plot thickens!
    There is no "plot". None of the OP was copy and pasted from someone else's concept.

There is no "plot". None of the OP was copy and pasted from someone else's concept.
    Lol! Okay I believe you.

Anyway, nice job on the Mechanic revision. I definitely think that's the best of the group. PM me when you finish the talents.