Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enkrypt View Post
    More Orcs/Trolls > Elves.

The Horde has enough elves. Stop.
    Do you know what the precise number of elven races that was required for a fantasy game world with two factions is?

Two. Elves are popular and if only one faction has access to them it tends to skew player ratios. Some people think the Horde should have had zero, but I like having other people to play with, thanks. So one elf race a piece.

Now we have four. I think this is excessive, but it is manageable.

But no more. No Undead Elves. No High Elves (again). No Wood Elves. No Sea Elves. No Fire Elves. No Prismatic Elves. No I can't believe it's not an elf.

NO MORE ELVES.

People who like Elves, and I count myself in that group, have FOUR, yes FOUR separate options covering the whole gamut of elf kind.

Every race added from here on out should be anything but a damn elf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Void elves were their way of differentiating blood/high elves enough to justify making them cross-faction/playable for alliance..
    void elves were a cruel joke to high elves fans, they are NOT high elves no question yet with them added to alliance it was a big nail in the coffin of that request
    since high elves were most requested race to be add in wow since ever i don't understand why blizz never did that, since they did add void elves ?
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

And you're 2 cans short of a 6 pack if you think giving high elves to HORDE would make everyone stop 'whining' - alliance players would throw a fit like you've rarely seen.
    I think that would in some circles pass for a feature, not a bug. Working as intended.

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    void elves were a cruel joke to high elves fans, they are NOT high elves no question yet with them added to alliance it was a big nail in the coffin of that request
    since high elves were most requested race to be add in wow since ever i don't understand why blizz never did that, since they did add void elves ?
    I'll tell you why they never did that. Because the Horde has the High Elves, but they're Blood Elves now. This is a classic case of how you should be careful what you wish for. Alliance players begged, cried, and groveled for High Elves which you were never going to get. So you got an asspull, aka Void Elves with a flimsy backstory and lackluster identity.

You guys were delusional if you really thought the Alliance would get Blood Elves with blue eyes. That's not Blizzard's fault.

The last thing we need is MORE elves!

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    Seriously. Something happens with Vareesa obviously, but I think it should somehow be worked in to allow her Silver Covenant to finally convert and join the horde, unlocking a blue eye option for all Blood Elves. Just so we can finally get playable high elves and have everyone stop whining.
    Lol you think the silver covenenat. An alliance faction. Would join the horde and the blood elves. After what happened In 5.1 ...

Wut?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    You got a source for that? Cause no the most requested would be ogre. Or maybe murloc.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    You got a source for that? Cause no the most requested would be ogre. Or maybe murloc.
    You got a source for that?

Did you just ask for a source and then not provide one yourself?

Wut?

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    How can anyone on the Alliance complain about needing High Elves when you now got Void Elves. High Elves are so 2002. They even have blueish eyes!

On the idea of Undead Elves, I have always wanted that. But Void Elves have the same look as the dark rangers ingame already. Just put a hood on it and there you have it.
    Did you read the thread?this thread has nothing to do with undead elves.
    And the op is saying high elves need to join the horde not the alliance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Enkrypt View Post
    You got a source for that?

Did you just ask for a source and then not provide one yourself?

Wut?
    Because ogres and murlocs have been the highest on multiple polls since vanilla as well as the most common to have fake art made of them or added to private severs.

Also if he's going to pull out nonsense so am I.
    If he has numbers showing it good for him.
    But if he doesn't nor do I so I can say that the most wanted race in the game is a sentient rake. And we have the same amount of evidence.
    http://www.poll-maker.com/poll1960018x8e744C5E-51
    And actually aabove is a poll made on the forums.
    High elves is highest but it is a very small poll so if it was much larger. Then maybe.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2018-02-15 at 08:18 PM.

Because ogres and murlocs have been the highest on multiple polls since vanilla as well as the most common to have fake art made of them or added to private severs.

But if he doesn't nor do I so I can say that the most wanted race in the game is a sentient rake. And we have the same amount of evidence.
    You got a source on those polls since Vanilla? And a source for the most common "fake art"? Gonna need to see those.

Oh yeah, brilliant logic. Good thing you recognize it's nonsense.

Did you read the thread?this thread has nothing to do with undead elves.
    And the op is saying high elves need to join the horde not the alliance.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.poll-maker.com/poll1960018x8e744C5E-51
    And actually aabove is a poll made on the forums.
    High elves is highest but it is a very small poll so if it was much larger. Then maybe.
    Yeah I read it. I also read someone mentioning undead elves. My point was that Void Elf do two in one. High Elf and Undead elf lookalike ^^

Why would the Horde need High Elf? They are already there. Blood Elf.

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    Seriously. Something happens with Vareesa obviously...
    Killed by Horde agents... so unlikely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalium View Post
    Killed by Horde agents... so unlikely.
    Or, possibly killed by Sylvanas for setting Teldrassil on fire to make it look like Sylvanas.

No one knows who kills her...

Undead elves please thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    they don't want to join the horde.
    ^ This here!

blue eyes as a personalization feature for blood elves

Idea on par with Mag'har orcs joining Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    How can anyone on the Alliance complain about needing High Elves when you now got Void Elves. High Elves are so 2002. They even have blueish eyes!

On the idea of Undead Elves, I have always wanted that. But Void Elves have the same look as the dark rangers ingame already. Just put a hood on it and there you have it.
    Why do you want undead elves, when you have void elves? Just put a hunter t19 mythic hood on and there you have it, you have red eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    Why do you want undead elves, when you have void elves? Just put a hunter t19 mythic hood on and there you have it, you have red eyes.
    Indeed, thats what I wrote So blizz making like a Dark Ranger Undead Elf would be kind of silly now

Race-changed my Nelf Hunter to Void Elf, loving it! No hoodie though, that nice hair needs to show.

High Elves already exist on horde side. You know what they should do, give the Horde Elves a cosmetic quest "The Cleansing Power of the Sunwell", that turns your eyes back to blue. Alliance would go into meltdown mode claiming Blizzard bias, everyone finally acknowledges that Blood Elf is only a factional name that has nothing to do with genetics and that they are in fact still genetically High Elves and the storm of tears gets to roll on.

No. It isn't happening. Blizz has directly stated that it isn't happening - stating that it would be pointless since High Elves are just blood elves (the other way around, technically, but still true). Void elves were their way of differentiating blood/high elves enough to justify making them cross-faction/playable for alliance.

And you're 2 cans short of a 6 pack if you think giving high elves to HORDE would make everyone stop 'whining' - alliance players would throw a fit like you've rarely seen.
    Except that they aren't the same thing. Blizzard's own established lore clearly states that they are different. The only reason players think they are the same is because the devteam was too lazy to make separate models for high elves and blood elves, something they could've easily done to make them an allied race.