Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Another nice snippet is the fact that Alliance lost more than half of the besieging force. Interesting, it's even worse than what some people said earlier.
    Doesn't matter. The Void Elves numbers are endless apparently, because fuck logic. Half of endless is still endless!
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    If the void elves were endless, so would the blood elves which would lead to hilarious battles, a sea of corpses
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    If the void elves were endless, so would the blood elves which would lead to hilarious battles, a sea of corpses
    Its just Golden taking in game = straight canon again. People can make Void Elves? Whelp must be endless.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Doesn't matter. The Void Elves numbers are endless apparently, because fuck logic. Half of endless is still endless!
    I'm curious about that scene. That just doesn't make sense...are they doing void-y things to make it seem like they are endless? Cause there is no way there are more of them than there are Blood Elves...and the Blood Elves don't have THAT large of a population.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    I'm curious about that scene. That just doesn't make sense...are they doing void-y things to make it seem like they are endless? Cause there is no way there are more of them than there are Blood Elves...and the Blood Elves don't have THAT large of a population.
    Not to mention Lorthemar/ Rommath probably have a good idea of the general number of velves
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Blizzard turned elves into such a cucked race. It's unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Blizzard turned elves into such a cucked race. It's unbelievable.
    Agreed. They turned the High Elves against each other just so the Horde can have a pretty race. People keep arguing over Alleria and all this crap, but it's really really weak lore in the first place. The Void Elves are the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    The thing is, she had no trouble picking Alliance and choosing her newfound human obsession over her beloved nation and her own friends like Lor'themar even before the Sunwell incident and her exile.
    Yeah I can understand that it is a bit of a rushed conclusion of her. And not saying this is the best of reasons to make her join the Alliance, but it's a reason nonetheless. And since her people is divided, what would be the right thing to do? That was the thing I was trying to get at. Her choosing her love is logical in any way we want to see it, but ignoring a big part of her old people is another thing wich is not logical. There are pros and cons for every reason.

I brought up the scenario as another way to strengthen the notion of her going with the Alliance(the void-thing) I found the dialogue they had before a bit silly, I would think they would be a bit happier to see each other. It could be more too of course. Just have to wait and see.

I bet Golden will have golden reason for Alleria to choose like she do

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Yeah I can understand that it is a bit of a rushed conclusion of her. And not saying this is the best of reasons to make her join the Alliance, but it's a reason nonetheless. And since her people is divided, what would be the right thing to do? That was the thing I was trying to get at. Her choosing her love is logical in any way we want to see it, but ignoring a big part of her old people is another thing wich is not logical. There are pros and cons for every reason.

I brought up the scenario as another way to strengthen the notion of her going with the Alliance(the void-thing) I found the dialogue they had before a bit silly, I would think they would be a bit happier to see each other. It could be more too of course. Just have to wait and see.

Expecting Golden to do competent writing is not a happy path to follow. They havent had much since Rise of the Horde. Arthas was ok. Straight downhill from there. And now she's one of the main writers, so I'll get the popcorn and see what her next blunder will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    The blood elves as a race is not the reason they aren't her people. The reason is that they are not in the Alliance under Lor'themar's leadership. Thus Alleria and the void elves are enemies of the blood elves.
    and the blood elves in telogrus that are?

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Expecting Golden to do competent writing is not a happy path to follow. They havent had much since Rise of the Horde. Arthas was ok. Straight downhill from there. And now she's one of the main writers, so I'll get the popcorn and see what her next blunder will be.
    Hehe, yeah, we'll see what she comes up with!

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post

Iunno, maybe listening to what the Blood Elves or even Sylvanas have to say before rushing to conclusions and making her decision.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    and the blood elves in telogrus that are?
    If you mean the void elves, they are her people obviously, but they stopped being Silvermoon's elves first. If Silvermoon had accepted their dabbling with the Void, Alleria would only have Turalyon, Arator and Vereesa as her "people".

If you mean the Silvermoon scholars, I guess some open-minded scholars who are interested in their fellow elves going purple, and are curious about them, fled Silvermoon in order to do some research on them. However, those blood elves could have acted against Silvermoon's orders. Alleria won't attack a blood elf that is not hostile towards her & the void elves. It's just that under Lor'themar's ruleship Alleria can't be in Silvermoon, nor can the void elves, because he decided that the Void is dangerous to them and the Sunwell.

because he decided that the Void is dangerous to them and the Sunwell.
    Well, they are.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Well, they are.
    Didn't claim otherwise. They are at least a threat to the Sunwell. As for a threat in general, the void elves managed to control the Void, so they are not influenced by whispers etc.

Didn't claim otherwise. They are at least a threat to the Sunwell. As for a threat in general, the void elves managed to control the Void, so they are not influenced by whispers etc.
    Its obvious that player wont fall to insanity but many NPCs (Alleria included) can, just look how many Demon Hunters have fallen during this expansion.

Its obvious that player wont fall to insanity but many NPCs (Alleria included) can, just look how many Demon Hunters have fallen during this expansion.
    Doesn't Alleria know out right its going to kill her? Coulda swore she had a vision about that.

15+ Year Old Account
    The Void Elves are supposed to be a group that managed to conquer the Void without falling to it. I doubt Alleria, the de-facto leader of the group is gonna fall victim to the Void, especially so soon. There should be cases in which elves will fall to madness but that should probably happen in the early stage. Meddle with the Void->Fail->Fall to Madness. And if you (Meddle with the Void)->Succeed without falling to madness->Gratz you are VE. That's how I perceive it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Lol Alleria killing her own people.

Fucking rofl.
    Are they her people though? She left before they became blood elves, and she's no blood elf. They're as much her people as the Night Elves are at this point. Especially since they're seemingly pro "I use my people as a meat shield and then run from fights I start like a coward" Lich Queen.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    The Void Elves are supposed to be a group that managed to conquer the Void without falling to it. I doubt Alleria, the de-facto leader of the group is gonna fall victim to the Void, especially so soon. There should be cases in which elves will fall to madness but that should probably happen in the early stage. Meddle with the Void->Fail->Fall to Madness. And if you (Meddle with the Void)->Succeed without falling to madness->Gratz you are VE. That's how I perceive it.
    For now. I really hope she will get some sweet mutations soon. And possibly turn into mindless, shapeless blob of flesh.