Fxk yeah, America! Land of the school shooters and poor presidential candidates.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I was reading that kid said he wanted to be a Professional School Shooter, all the warning signs were there and yet nothing happened.
    Ok, now can we admit the other avenues for stopping this don't work and we can now go to better gun laws?

At this point, after every mass shooting we are told that it is the person not the gun, and LE, schools, parents/family, etc. are the ones that need to stop this. And then we find out there were warning signs that were either ignored or cannot really be done anything about.

What we can do, is try and keep guns out the hands of people like that.

But no, heed warning signs, is the answer....

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Nazis shouldnt be tortured tbh. Just executed. No point wasting time on subhuman trash.
    Theres no defense for genocide and advocating of xenophobia.
    So irony, much strong.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    So irony, much strong.
    Nazi aren’t a race.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Nazis shouldnt be tortured tbh. Just executed. No point wasting time on subhuman trash.
    Hates Nazis. Unironically talks like one.

What a time to be alive.

10+ Year Old Account
    You sure do seem to be offended by calling a Nazi a Nazi. Kinda wonder why you feel the need to defend them much.
    Well like calling everyone wearing black cloths and protesting Antifa or Terrorist because they don’t want to tolerate Nazis.

So much for the tolerant right.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    Nazi aren’t a race.
    So you can only commit genocide or xenophobia against a certain race?

Guess what, you are wrong.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you can only commit genocide or xenophobia against a certain race?

Guess what, you are wrong.
    No I’m saying Nazi aren’t a race. They are deluded racist murderers. Wanting them eliminated isn’t genocide

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    yes but you've moved from only eliminating one amendment to also doing what i'd consider great damage to another one, arguably one of the most important ones next to the first. i'm just painting a picture of the difficulties of suggestions like you offered. I personally don't arm own a single gun, feel we need better enforcement of current laws, and back grounds checks should be done in all cases even if handed down via will or given as a gift. I also don't believe in retroactively telling people to got spend $$$ on something they bought before the requirement existed.

in the case of this particular shooting my focus would be on why obvious signs and even threats went ignored.
    But if this gun was properly stored in a safe with bullets not being readily available the chance of this happening greatly decreases. Sorry if you are not responsible enough to store the gun responsibly you should not be in the position to own a gun in the first place.

Which other amendment would you be doing damage to by removing the "right to bare arms"? An amendment that was put in place when there was a risk of being attacked by Native, British and Spanish Colonies.

Okay Dokay nazi boi.
    Thank you for doing your part in making Nazi a meaningless term.

People that called Obama a Nazi would be proud.

- - - Updated - - -

No I’m saying Nazi aren’t a race. They are deluded racist murderers. Wanting them eliminated isn’t genocide
    It's still a genocide. Or is wiping out all Christians and Muslims not a genocide because they are religious practitioners and not a race?

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, it is genocide.

Not all nazis are murderers.

Deal with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Inside the dream. But who is the dreamer?
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    He was also mentally ill, by your logic shall we punch all mentally ill people as well?
    Women can also have mental illnesses, yet the people who commit mass shootings are virtually always men (I say "virtually" to cover my ass in case there have been any by women that I am not presently aware of). I'm gonna say mental illness by itself probably isn't the issue.
    Link to image.

I don't need you to respect me, I respect me. I don't need you to love me, I love me. But I want you to know you could know me if you change your mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, it is genocide.

Not all nazis are murderers.

Deal with it.

No all Nazis are murderers and no amount of proclaimed Bernie supporters charges that.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Calling a 23 year old Liberal Bernie supporter with a Dragonite avatar preaching non-violence a Nazi.

What a time to be alive.
    Welcome to the party. Apparently, having stupid beliefs mean the laws of the land no longer apply to you. So, I'm supposedly a Nazi because I think every idiot should be allowed to voice their opinion inside the law.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvalen View Post
    Women can also have mental illnesses, yet the people who commit mass shootings are virtually always men (I say "virtually" to cover my ass in case there have been any by women that I am not presently aware of). I'm gonna say mental illness by itself probably isn't the issue.
    The women with mental illness we end up hearing about had murdered their own children not other peoples.

I'm not defending them, I just don't think we should be committing violence against people who call themselves Nazi's, white supremacists, alt-right, or whatever.
    Why not? Their goal is violence against people of color, LGBT people, disabled people, non racist whites. Their goal is ethnic cleansing. They have killed people. Ran them over with cars. Stabbed them in throat. Shot them up in churches. Being a Nazi is being violent by default.

Again, back to calling anyone who disagrees a Nazi.

Great.
    No. Just white supremacists. Stop conflating white supremacists with anybody else.

15+ Year Old Account
    No all Nazis are murderers and no amount of proclaimed Bernie supporters charges that.
    *doublefacepalm*

I guess I have to start doubting my own intelligence and sanity considering I quite often debate with vegetables.

But... that's just factually inaccurate.
    Nah man. It's like how every single member of ISIS is a murderer. Even if they were forced to join at gunpoint.

10+ Year Old Account
    *doublefacepalm*

I guess I have to start doubting my own intelligence and sanity considering I quite often debate with vegetables.
    Yeah uh huh whatever you gotta tell yourself.