10+ Year Old Account
    Ah yes ofcourse, we should strive for literal copy&paste of the same plot and ending. My only hope is that Blizzard doesn't listen to the people on the forums and actually do something different to end the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Ah yes ofcourse, we should strive for literal copy&paste of the same plot and ending. My only hope is that Blizzard doesn't listen to the people on the forums and actually do something different to end the expansion.
    I suspect it was intentionally a plan, but there is more plot armor on her than there ever was of Garrosh. I predict Blizz to go with a redemption story. How cheesy it will be is up in the air.

So a redemption story is cheesy, a turn to bad guy is garrosh 2.0, nobody wants her as warchief. These boards piss on every story arch, no matter what direction Blizzard go in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khrux View Post
    So a redemption story is cheesy, a turn to bad guy is garrosh 2.0, nobody wants her as warchief. These boards piss on every story arch, no matter what direction Blizzard go in.
    Redemption story is what I hope for, or if Nathanos killing her, after he realizes she has gone too far

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure from what I've seen here, the forum has no one opinion on what should the story go (Sylvanas Redemption, Alliance v Horde war, Old Gods etc etc). It's in all kinds of directions.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I love Sylvanas. She brings me laughter whenever I see her fans that will justify her every action.

10+ Year Old Account
    I also love how salty people get over her, it's entertaining. No other characters gets people to talk as much, not even close. Maybe Jaina, just maybe.

Anyway the best (and different, aswell as thematicly appropiate) for her arc would be taking Alleria's place when the Void tries to pull her. I don't like Alleria, but it's a suitable conclusion to her without it being a literal copy paste of an already done story arc for Horde players.

Also, can a new build with a new zone pop up please? There has literally been no other discussion aside from the same thing for like 3 days now.

this guy is so underrated

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I'm pretty sure from what I've seen here, the forum has no one opinion on what should the story go (Sylvanas Redemption, Alliance v Horde war, Old Gods etc etc). It's in all kinds of directions.
    I know! They should hire Tolstoy to write the-.. oh wait..
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    this guy is so underrated
    He makes easily the best model & zone videos out of anyone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    Saurfang is a traitor
    and the horde is a villian again.
    screw you blizzard.
    Why are you claiming such things when we know nothing of the conversation between Saurfang and Anduin? Ffs. Sure, it might turn out to be like that but that doesn't mean we can just assume it and not think of other possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I love Sylvanas. She brings me laughter whenever I see her fans that will justify her every action.
    > well written character
    > world of warcraft

Pick one. LUL
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    > well written character
    > world of warcraft

Pick one. LUL
    Everybody sleepin' on Lor'themar.

Damn this orc armor looks so good. I see that 3D chestpiece(ring in the middle or whatever its called) is missing so it will be even cooler later. Finally i will be able to take off my orgrimmar chest.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiki b View Post
    Everybody sleepin' on Lor'themar.
    "Who?" - Majority of players.

(Even thou he's probably my favourite character).
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    > well written character
    > world of warcraft

Pick one. LUL
    You sure you meant to quote me?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    Damn this orc armor looks so good. I see that 3D chestpiece(ring in the middle or whatever its called) is missing so it will be even cooler later. Finally i will be able to take off my orgrimmar chest.
    It's pretty sweet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ticj View Post
    I will agree with that, I do not really understand why they are throwing away Azshara like this.
    I would be more okay if she was the Tomb with Nazjatar zone in the middle tier, but being just the Nighthold is insulting.

- - - Updated - - -

I wish we would have lost to the legion. Couple more npc deaths, and in the next expansion players wake up on a random army of the light controlled world. Minor legion presence in questing and first 2 tiers, but final tier we go back and do it right. Doesnt have to be specifically that, but losing for once would feel good.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    The whole faction conflict in BfA feels like a misdirection.

"This expansion is totally about Horde vs. Alliance. Just ignore all the Old God shit. And Azshara, definetly don't notice her."
    Yeah, feels like it. All the dungeons and leveling plotlines are local affairs from the looks of it, the two confirmed raids are a Titan facility and wherever we fight Azshara, the islands are mostly us against the environment I recall, and I really don't see how max-level content would really accommodate the faction conflict anyway. Blizzard won't create different raids or dungeons for both factions, nor will they make unique max-level zones.

Seems like the only faction war endgame content will be Warfronts. We will probably get a class campaign equivalent/more Warfronts that deals with it, but with all the spooky tentacled Old God stuff strewn about the xpack, I'll eat my socks if N'zoth isn't the endboss.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Yeah, feels like it. All the dungeons and leveling plotlines are local affairs from the looks of it.
    Nazmir, Stormsong and possibly Drustvar all have strong Old God ties.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khrux View Post
    Okay. Let's play a game. What do you think her story should be this expansion? Personally I'm perfectly okay with her being the Warchief, provided she actually does stuff. She is featured a lot in game, but her story develops at a snail's pace.