Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Yes, it is genocide.

Not all nazis are murderers.

Deal with it.
    The goal of all Nazis is murder.

I stand by my claims that every white nationalist is a terrible human being. This guy helped me to make my case.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    They just called me a white supremacist for saying we shouldn't bunch Nazi's.

Try reading what you reply to.
    No, they said usually only Nazi sympathizers defend Nazis. If you don't sympathize with Nazis, why do you keep defending them?

Why is this the hill you choose to die on?

Even if that was true, that doesn't make them murderers.
    Yet. That's why we must get rid of them.

Really controversial opinion....?
    You'd be surprised how many people refuse to say white nationalists are terrible people. I would figure it's a no-brainer, but it's like pulling teeth trying to get people to condemn white nationalism. Then again, we have avowed fascists, racists, and even apartheid defenders on these threads.

The last two pages (probably the whole thread, honestly) are a prime example of how the hard-left pushes midliners straight into the arms of the right.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Stop supporting political violence. Period. How is your support of political violence different than that of a neo-Nazi?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    The last two pages (probably the whole thread, honestly) are a prime example of how the hard-left pushes midliners straight into the arms of the right.
    Does a right-wing fanatic really have anywhere to talk?

They literally called me a Nazi.
    Pretty sure they are just being a dick. But seriously dude, drop it. Stop being a useful tool for people who have no qualms about eradicating you as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, they said usually only Nazi sympathizers defend Nazis. If you don't sympathize with Nazis, why do you keep defending them?

Why is this the hill you choose to die on?
    Damn it why can’t you take milk toast Liberal Nazi sympathizer seriously man!
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Hey. Go look in a mirror. You'll find the biggest Nazi.

10+ Year Old Account
    They’re not midliners if they support Nazis.

If you take up on extremist positions because some other extremist said something stupid then there was propably something wrong with you to begin with.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Welcome to the party. Apparently, having stupid beliefs mean the laws of the land no longer apply to you. So, I'm supposedly a Nazi because I think every idiot should be allowed to voice their opinion inside the law.
    Yes the public should definitely be subject to hearing the nuances and overarching policy positions of Nazi's because freedom. Not enough of the children or the adult populace knows the in's and outs of white supremacist thought, we should subsidize the education.

Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    They’re not midliners if they support Nazis.
    Remember folks. Obama is indeed a Nazi because random yahoos decided it.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Stop supporting political violence. Period. How is your support of political violence different than that of a neo-Nazi?
    The difference is that the goal of Nazi is to kill people of color, LGBT people, disabled people for being people of color, LGBT people, disabled people.

My goal is to stop people who want to kill people of color, LGBT people, disabled people for being people of color, LGBT people, disabled people by any means necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Hey. Go look in a mirror. You'll find the biggest Nazi.
    Getting rid of Nazis makes you a Nazi?

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Yes the public should definitely be subject to hearing the nuances and overarching policy positions of Nazi's because freedom. Not enough of the children or the adult populace knows the in's and outs of white supremacist thought, we should subsidize the education.
    Sweet. So, your stupid opinions get banned along with Nazis.

10+ Year Old Account

Lmfao lots of confusion in that one Elba.

Using their vocabulary does. Also, the fact I can replace Nazi with Jew in your extermination post and it becomes evil doesn't help.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not being a tool for anyone I am being principled in my beliefs. I don't believe violence against anyone for voicing a view even if it's a horrific view is acceptable. You and him do, which is why you are so eager to treat me like this and try to label me a Nazi, because I am someone who disagrees with you who isn't a bad person, which is inconvenient for people who preach violence.
    Yeah guys! After Germany let the Nazi party and Hitler spread the good news about Nazi policy and thought, they all totally lived forever after, holding hands and definitely not committing horrific human rights abuses! We have nothing to fear here! Knowledge is power!