Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    For now. I really hope she will get some sweet mutations soon. And possibly turn into mindless, shapeless blob of flesh.
    That reminded me of Mitty from Made in Abyss manga/anime xD

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    The Void Elves are supposed to be a group that managed to conquer the Void without falling to it. I doubt Alleria, the de-facto leader of the group is gonna fall victim to the Void, especially so soon. There should be cases in which elves will fall to madness but that should probably happen in the early stage. Meddle with the Void->Fail->Fall to Madness. And if you (Meddle with the Void)->Succeed without falling to madness->Gratz you are VE. That's how I perceive it.
    The reality is they are a group of people that were conquered by the void and freed by the worlds savior.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    That reminded me of Mitty from Made in Abyss manga/anime xD
    "Tyralyon make sweet love to me for a last time".

Hopefully rommath has enough firepower to burn her.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    The reality is they are a group of people that were conquered by the void and freed by the worlds savior.
    They became the void elves in the transition of being saved by Alleria and X player. They became the first void elves after being saved. The success created the void elves.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Its obvious that player wont fall to insanity but many NPCs (Alleria included) can, just look how many Demon Hunters have fallen during this expansion.
    The funny part is that they only fell to the legion because of the Wardens. Oops

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    "Tyralyon make sweet love to me for a last time".

Hopefully rommath has enough firepower to burn her.
    “Into the sin-bin with you” Before he burns her?
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    The funny part is that they only fell to the legion because of the Wardens. Oops
    Oh please, Nightglave was obviously going to turn evil since the starting zone.

They became the void elves in the transition of being saved by Alleria and X player. They became the first void elves after being saved. The success created the void elves.
    Not doubting it. But to say they "conquered the void" is blatantly false. Someone else did for them. And their realm still has void portals poping up in it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not doubting it. But to say they "conquered the void" is blatantly false. Someone else did for them. And their realm still has void portals poping up in it.
    A teacher plays a big part, but not the striking part in a pupil's success. I'd say the same exists for the elves that had the transition after the initial saving from Alleria. The Locus Walker and she will serve as a mentor to those who intend to harness the power of the Void. Even though I have to agree, conquer is a little strict, in the sense that they still get whispers and can be influenced if they stop caring about resistance and protecting the world.

The Void Elves are supposed to be a group that managed to conquer the Void without falling to it. I doubt Alleria, the de-facto leader of the group is gonna fall victim to the Void, especially so soon. There should be cases in which elves will fall to madness but that should probably happen in the early stage. Meddle with the Void->Fail->Fall to Madness. And if you (Meddle with the Void)->Succeed without falling to madness->Gratz you are VE. That's how I perceive it.
    No one has actually conquered the void, before the void elves no one was able to withstand their whispers true, but Alleria herself knows that she will eventually fall into madness. So as far as lore is concerned it is not a matter of if they wall, but rather of when.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    No one has actually conquered the void, before the void elves no one was able to withstand their whispers true, but Alleria herself knows that she will eventually fall into madness. So as far as lore is concerned it is not a matter of if they wall, but rather of when.
    When did Alleria claim so?

When did Alleria claim so?
    In the thousand years of war audio

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    In the thousand years of war audio
    Yar, Alleria herself admits she's doomed herself for power. And this was before she ate the Void God if I remember right.

If you mean the void elves, they are her people obviously, but they stopped being Silvermoon's elves first. If Silvermoon had accepted their dabbling with the Void, Alleria would only have Turalyon, Arator and Vereesa as her "people".

If you mean the Silvermoon scholars, I guess some open-minded scholars who are interested in their fellow elves going purple, and are curious about them, fled Silvermoon in order to do some research on them. However, those blood elves could have acted against Silvermoon's orders. Alleria won't attack a blood elf that is not hostile towards her & the void elves. It's just that under Lor'themar's ruleship Alleria can't be in Silvermoon, nor can the void elves, because he decided that the Void is dangerous to them and the Sunwell.
    Alleria affirms that some day quelthalas will be part of the alliance again. so we can say that alleria is not against the blood elves (there are blood elves in telogrus) that the blood elves are her people, she is against the government of quelthalas.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    Alleria affirms that some day quelthalas will be part of the alliance again. so we can say that alleria is not against the blood elves (there are blood elves in telogrus) that the blood elves are her people, she is against the government of quelthalas.
    Well one of the big points here is that she has no qualms with killing "her people" (blood elves)

10+ Year Old Account
    Well one of the big points here is that she has no qualms with killing "her people" (blood elves)
    Because they are mean and have green eyes and call her out for being a danger, she must kill them all!
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Southerners were part of the people of president lincoln?

Because they are mean and have green eyes and call her out for being a danger, she must kill them all!
    Tfw you know what's best for everyone but they just won't listen to you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Oh please, Nightglave was obviously going to turn evil since the starting zone.
    Nightglaive was an obvious one, but all the others were put in such nice little cages by the wardens and were tortured until they broke, unable to defend themselves in those cages.
    Holy shit lol

Ahem, blood elves ain't her people.
    Exactly, she's a really skinny human now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Nightglaive was an obvious one, but all the others were put in such nice little cages by the wardens and were tortured until they broke, unable to defend themselves in those cages.
    The Demon Hunters are not very solicitous of their peers - like Mannethrel Darkstar in the Mardum opening quests. He's very obviously having issues containing the Fel power he's been taking in on Mardum, and what do they have you do? Feed him even more power in the form of the Tome of Fel Secrets that renders him a smoking pair of boots.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead