Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Do you like keeping an eye out for potential terrorists?
    I do. If there was no plan to kill, you could only arrest him for being a Nazi. Which you can't do.

7+ Year Old Account
    How did a thread about a school shooting turn into this shitflinging about nazis?

Quote Originally Posted by Shea03858 View Post
    He had a good point, so I posted it for others. The internet in general could be a poor source from what you are saying?
    There's "bad internet" and there's "really fucking insane internet". Quoting a legit newspaper's website is pretty legit. Posting some random Facebook bullshit is barely worth the effort to click the link.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ooid View Post
    How did a thread about a school shooting turn into this shitflinging about nazis?
    Godwin.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Sheriff says suspect in Florida high school shooting bought a drink at Subway, stopped at McDonald's after rampage.

Mass murder must really build an appetite. Amazing how casual this kid was, completely desensitized, what a fucking physco. Will be interesting to see how the facts around his life come out and what the point to.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Nazism is an ideology based on genocide. Islam is not.
    Armenians will be glad to hear this

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Sheriff says suspect in Florida high school shooting bought a drink at Subway, stopped at McDonald's after rampage.

Mass murder must really build an appetite. Amazing how casual this kid was, completely desensitized, what a fucking physco. Will be interesting to see how the facts around his life come out and what the point to.
    He's an isolated loser with a gun-fanatic as a dad. It's not like you're reading this story for the first time.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Let's be precise. Nazism is an ideology, Jewism and Islam are religions. Oh also, they're forbidden topics.
    The mods abandoned this thread. It was initially derailed into gun control. Now, we're here and we're all a bit stupider for it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Elba happened.
    Color me shocked.

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    Sounds more like you think you can't win against their ideas if you think imprisoning them just for harboring such beliefs is appropriate. Why do you have so little faith in your beliefs and think nazi ideology to be stronger and more appealing?
    I mean, there was that one time Nazi ideology was left to run rampant. Didn't go so well. The conventional wisdom is that doing things twice and expecting different results is akin to insanity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    The mods abandoned this thread. It was initially derailed into gun control. Now, we're here and we're all a bit stupider for it.
    I'm not. This is pure entertainment for me. It's about time someone trashed this forum with gun control once more. Show the mods the deep pile of dogshit this subforum really is and that they'll never control the madness we suck up in this black hole of insanity.

For some reason, I'm thinking this may actually get me an infraction. OR they'll see the humour in it. Either way, bring it! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    What does the ideology not being logical have to do with what I said? If you believe you can't convince people to stay with your ideology or other democratic ideologies because nazi ideology is stronger and more appealing then you've already lost. I, for one, put much more faith in mine and other democratic ideologies to be stronger and be more appealing than nazi ideology, not like that is particularly hard.
    The politicians in Germany thought they could. Hindenburg thought the could reign in Hitler. That ended with a world war and millions dead.

Their hatred is not logical. They already know about democratic ideologies and they abhor them. Again, you want Jews etc. to plead with Nazis that they have a right to exist.

Deleted
    What is all this nazi rubbish? : http://www.tallahassee.com/story/new...say/341751002/

Looks like it was a joke, Jason Wilson is a decent journo (on the ground with patriot movements, covered all that bundy shit) https://twitter.com/jason_a_w/status/964230183203962880

Hard to tell tho. I'd wait a bit for the dust to settle before you all start making fools of yourselves.

Imagine if the libs had their way and the flashhider on that gun was banned.

He would have been forced to use a gun w no flashhider, maybe even a wood stock.

Of course, he might have then chosen a 308 or 30-06 instead of a low powered 223. Imagine if he had bought a hunting rifle that actually had sights on it unlike his slick top (no sights) AR which was designed for a red dot but which he apparently could afford.

Or brought that 12 g Allah Ackbar shotgun seen on his facebook page and say a 10/22 not assault rifle?

Maybe he would be like the Allah Ackbar office shooters in California that used rifles w banned flashhiders and conspicous grips despite the libs best attempts to outlaw flashhiders?

Think of how many lives would have been saved if he used a high powered "hunting style" rifle and had to reload once.

Or imagine if the educators who banned him from carrying a backpack to school bc he threatened to bring a homemade bomb (have we gotten around to banning all the bombmaking household chemicals yet?) had done their jobs.

Imagine if this dreamer had been fully investigated.

Yeah, we just need more liberalism... if the libs had just been able to do SOMETHING.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    The politicians in Germany thought they could. Hindenburg thought the could reign in Hitler. That ended with a world war and millions dead.

Their hatred is not logical. They already know about democratic ideologies and they abhor them. Again, you want Jews etc. to plead with Nazis that they have a right to exist.
    Their hatred not being logical has fuck all do to with what I'm talking about. You have so little faith in your own ideology or other ideologies ability to steer/pull people away from nazism, if you think you have to ban people from thinking certain ideas to protect your own ideology then you've already lost the ideological battle.

Quote Originally Posted by DistortionSleep View Post

He would have been forced to use a gun w no flashhider, maybe even a wood stock.

Of course, he might have then chosen a 308 or 30-06 instead of a low powered 223. Imagine if he had bought a hunting rifle that actually had sights on it unlike his slick top (no sights) AR which was designed for a red dot but which he apparently could afford.

Or brought that 12 g Allah Ackbar shotgun seen on his facebook page and say a 10/22 not assault rifle?

Maybe he would be like the Allah Ackbar office shooters in California that used rifles w banned flashhiders and conspicous grips despite the libs best attempts to outlaw flashhiders?

Think of how many lives would have been saved if he used a high powered "hunting style" rifle and had to reload once.

Or imagine if the educators who banned him from carrying a backpack to school bc he threatened to bring a homemade bomb (have we gotten around to banning all the bombmaking household chemicals yet?) had done their jobs.

Imagine if this dreamer had been fully investigated.

Yeah, we just need more liberalism... if the libs had just been able to do SOMETHING.
    Or be sensible and ban all the shit like Australia.

Quote Originally Posted by DistortionSleep View Post

[snipped some inane ranting]

Yeah, if only you let the liberals do something. As it stands, as soon as they talk about gun control, people go mental and yell for civil war. You don't get to blame liberals for this, buddy. :P

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaelexi View Post
    You still dodged the question. SO if you run into a guy in the street that is better trained than you, are you still equal?

Also why is it that in the states the out of the 10 states with the lowest gun ownership per capita, 8 of them also fall into the lowest gun murder rates per capita?
    on the Flip side Southern states along the Mississippi River have consistently reported some of the highest rates of firearm deaths. Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee and Arkansas currently fall within the top 10 for firearm deaths. One legislative similarity that all of these states share is that none of them require license, registration or permit to buy a gun, though there are dozens of other states with the same regulations. Seems like lower regulation causes more deaths?
    I would rather have one than be caught without one.

And you conveniently left out Vermont. Which has some of the most lax gun laws in the US. Yet has very low crime rate and death's from Firearms.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    I do. If there was no plan to kill, you could only arrest him for being a Nazi.
    Sounds like you haven't seen the stuff this guy posted on social media.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    I'm not. This is pure entertainment for me. It's about time someone trashed this forum with gun control once more. Show the mods the deep pile of dogshit this subforum really is and that they'll never control the madness we suck up in this black hole of insanity.

For some reason, I'm thinking this may actually get me an infraction. OR they'll see the humour in it. Either way, bring it! :P
    You're probably fine. I'm probably going on vacation for my choices.

Perfectly fine with it. This thread was a great shitshow. Any thread where people try to make Boomzy a Nazi is a nominee for thread of the month.

Deleted
    So Hitler is now a prophet? Since when was Mein Kamph a religious book? The connection between you and God is same as following a political ideologi, well played...