10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    No love for GJ-Bu?
    Oh I've seen it and enjoyed it, it's just a matter of recollecting these things for inclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Agree on Flying Witch, need more. I think Colors could go forever just showing more ways they get caught up in shenanigans.

Literally just finished Konohona Kitan, if you want more comfy. I heard rumors of a season 2, which kind of makes sense given the important unfinished plot point, but I can't find any confirmation.
    I think I skipped that one simply due to the apparent loli-ish factor, but Colours has been a good example where a good show can come out of young characters regardless. Don't have time right now but I'll consider.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    That and:
    - Antarctica
    - Maybe Colours
    - Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryouko
    - Flying Witch
    - NNB

Plz link more comfy.
    Easy!

Amanchu Kinda strange character designs, but it's an easy going series about girls scuba diving

Hanasaku Iroha Easy going series about girls working at a small inn.

Tamayura_Hitotose Easy going series about a girl who likes taking photo's and her friends. The series is actually a sequel to a 4 part OVA, but I watched the whole series before I even realized this fact.

A-Channel Pretty much just another cute girls doing cute things series, but I especially like Tooru and the way she feels like she has to constantly be vigilante to protect her insanely clueless friend.

Aria The Animation And finally, the ultimate and granddaddy of all comfy series, Aria. Everything about this series from the characters, to the visuals, to the music is just perfect. Aria is always the series I compare all other comfy series to.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Aria The Animation And finally, the ultimate and granddaddy of all comfy series, Aria. Everything about this series from the characters, to the visuals, to the music is just perfect. Aria is always the series I compare all other comfy series to.
    I guess I've found what I'll watch next. I'm blaming you if it fails to deliver!

I kind of got into the Flying Witch for a while.

Did anyone say Barakamon yet?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    I have a friend who loves the Aria trilogy but would skewer you for describing it as merely comfy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    I have a friend who loves the Aria trilogy but would skewer you for describing it as merely comfy.
    Well, I never used the word "merely" and I did also describe it as perfect.

After the Rain 5 & 6 - Considering the subject material, this is a really comfy show. They do a better job of making the manager likable in the anime compared to the manga. I really like those autistic dandere types like Tachibana. I like that her and manager both have issues but they aren't thrown in my face constantly but there are plenty of times it's safe to assume what's got them lost in thought. edit: Forgot to add how well the parts with no dialogue worked. Almost as good as that pre-OP bit from Yuru Yuri.

Violet Evergarden 5 & 6 - Solid episodes, especially 5. The pacing doesn't seem as bad when watching more than one episode at a time. They're doing a really good job at bringing Violet to life while still keeping her distant and naive; it's a smooth and subtle transition and in these two episodes they made it clear that Violet is now self-aware and understands her shortcomings. I usually don't like episodic dramas, but this one has become an exception. It's a great-looking series but the visuals have little to do with what I like about it (still think Hyouka and Euphonium look better). I had this at a 7/10 but it's growing on me the more I watch of it.
    Last edited by Sj; 2018-02-16 at 06:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, as per usual, new episode of super comfy camping show leaves us with plenty of image shots. Today we learned that chestnuts can talk. Rin can actually emote (and we got plenty of her with hair down today). And there are monsters out there. Also, the old guy from last week was Rin's grandpa. That was surprising. And as usual, has a smile on my face the whole time.

Ramen food orgasm episode 7: Ok, at this point, there's no denying it. Yuu is straight up in love with Koizumi.

Now, to wait for Firefox to unfuck itself so I don't have to wait an hour to watch something else.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2018-02-16 at 07:48 AM.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

I was reminded of the shitty ships that happened at the end of Nagi no Asukara and it ruined my night. Miuna deserved better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I guess I've found what I'll watch next. I'm blaming you if it fails to deliver!
    Just make sure that you don't try and binge watch it. Aria is slow, really slow. watch a couple of episodes at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    Just make sure that you don't try and binge watch it. Aria is slow, really slow. watch a couple of episodes at a time.
    Hmm, really? I did plan on marathon it...

10+ Year Old Account
    It's true: I'm still sitting on the beginning of the...3rd? season of it
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    It's true: I'm still sitting on the beginning of the...3rd? season of it
    Third season Is the best season though. get to it Panda!

- - - Updated - - -

Well you might be able to, but as someone who basically only watches SoL anime, I'm not able to marathon Aria.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    I think I skipped that one simply due to the apparent loli-ish factor, but Colours has been a good example where a good show can come out of young characters regardless. Don't have time right now but I'll consider.
    To be fair, if you're sensitive to that kind of thing, it may be an issue. The characters look fairly young, and they do work at a hot spring hotel. The show does not hold back at letting them do whatever. The characters' ages are left pretty ambiguous too, and at least in the dub, Yuzu has a pretty childish voice. It's still a good show, but people may be turned off by that. I sure was when I started watching it, because it happens in the first episode.

Kousaka Reina is perfection

- - - Updated - - -

ReLIFE 219 raws - OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG she thought his smile looked familiar, also incoming phone strap reveal next chapter If this shit has an open ending I'm never reading manga again.

megane Hishiro > adult Hishiro > hair down Hishiro > twintails Hishiro

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Kousaka Reina is perfection

How will Reina ever recover?

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post

How will Reina ever recover?
    Kumiko shit taste confirmed. Asuka is cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    One of the only scenes in Hibike I actually liked. Literally what made me think "Yeah, ok, this is bloody gorgeous".

Shame it was boring, otherwise. And Asuka best girl.
    Shit Taste: The Post

jk I can see how the show can be boring and Asuka was an interesting character

- - - Updated - - -

Someone post budgetsmile.gif