Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CasualFilth View Post
    He's right, can't do a normal vanilla dungeon without at least 3 of those buggers around.
    Here's an idea; let's catapult a few of them into the sunwell...
    that way we kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by n8four View Post
    Doesn't the void transcend time/space. So if they are reaching to other dimensions for numbers, they could be endless, like demons. More time/dimensional headaches.
    Yes, brother, it does make sense.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    Good idea. Next target: Nightborne
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostblade View Post
    i'm just gonna curb stomp this already by saying the Void elves probably opened a shit ton of Void portals ( which i kinda hope will bite them in the ass.)
    Of course thats what it is, thats just not why its fucking hilarious

Deleted
    Having done LFR argus last week, I can confirm that the number of Void elves seem endless.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think we're just missing some context. For example, what could be happening is that the void elves opened portals for Alliance forces.

Ooooooor it's really just horrible Blizzard writing.

so.... loosing and dying? Don't let ren'dorei know about this... he will come storming in this thread with another of his RP speeches.
    But every time Ren'Dorei shows up I have an excuse to do my own RP speeches about how Ethereals are the best thing since sliced bread. Think of what it's worth!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Warlocks are basically harmless to a city, especially now that the Legion has been subjugated. They have to mean harm to do harm.

Shadow Priests have been primarily connected to mind and vampiric magics in the past. Void shit is Legion-only.

Void Elves, on the other hand? Do the Nightbourne intro. Alleria, who has her power 99% under control, AND is not physically changed by it, nearly destroyed the Sunwell by being close to it. Void Elves who have been physically changed by the void? No chance in hell BEs are letting that near the sunwell.
    I'd imagine that Warlocks would actually still be pretty dangerous. Keep in mind that no Legion = more Demons for Warlocks to enslave. That's already being reflected in the Demo changes.

Still, though, it is true that if I were Lor'Themor, I'd definitely keep the Void away from the Sunwell. Although exiling them from Silvermoon forever seems like a rather brash move, and it would probably still make sense to allow them in the city, the Void Elves were essentially screwing the cornerstone of Blood Elven existence by merely existing near it.

Deleted
    Really hope they are void clones...

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    I think we're just missing some context. For example, what could be happening is that the void elves opened portals for Alliance forces.
    This would make little sense. Summoning reinforcements using portals has been done by both sides for decades now, so it would be nothing new or surprising to the Horde. Plus if they saw Human footmen or any other Alliance regular force coming out of the portal they shouldn't associate them with "endless" numbers because after so much time in cooperation or conflict they would have a rather good idea of the Alliance forces' numbers by now.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

I don't know how many there are but i do know that 99% of them seem to be Shadow Priests.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    I don't know how many there are but i do know that 99% of them seem to be Shadow Priests.
    That or Warlocks

It could be the same core group of Void Elves hitting them over and over again. They might have ways via the void of surprise attacking and quickly retreating.

Quote Originally Posted by Camthur View Post
    It could be the same core group of Void Elves hitting them over and over again. They might have ways via the void of surprise attacking and quickly retreating.
    This is what I'd like to see. Smart teleportation tactics, showing the void elves as high skilled guerrila fighters, rather than just portals bringing troops or void beasts.

However, it's easier to show in-game the portals pouring things than the troops being smart, unless there's a cinematic involved.
    Whatever...

A great pun from Blizzard. Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    Garithos approves of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Impressive considering there's only a handful of ren'dorei. Probably just void shenanigans at play.
    If you go to the void elf starting zone you will find blood elves and high elves studying the void as well.

Blizzard making an asspull to justify their asspull being a playable option. color me shocked.

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    If you go to the void elf starting zone you will find blood elves and high elves studying the void as well.
    Alright, a few handfuls.

I have a feeling that they are some sort of illusion, for perhaps some sort of "Elf" shaped shade army.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Shadow Priests have been primarily connected to mind and vampiric magics in the past. Void shit is Legion-only.
    Mind/Shadow/Void powers have been a thing since Vanilla. AQ had Mindflayers talking about the Void, TBC had insectoid Spriest and Void creatures in Netherstorm, WotLK had it's fair share of Void references in Ulduar and Old Kingdom, not to mention the Twilight's Hammer and Cataclysm. Then comes the Sha, Void references all over WoD and then Legion. All of these things I mentioned mention the word "Void".

As a Shadowpriest I have always complained that the Void/Old God domain was not respresented too well. Because of that, I get triggered when I see people boldly claiming that the "Void came out of nowhere".

so.... loosing and dying? Don't let ren'dorei know about this... he will come storming in this thread with another of his RP speeches.
    At least we know that this guy is just RP'ing. I'm more worried about a few others who get emotional/triggered about the WoW lore in an unironic or RP'ish Way