Thread: A new BfA post

A new BfA post

I'm bored at work so I wanted to post something about BfA, but wanted input from everyone. Should I...

...post my opinion as if it's fact?

...criticize a single element of the impending expansion and use it to conclude that WoW is dead?

...spazz out over speculation as if it's actually confirmed?

Seriously - why are so many posts here just complaining? I don't believe blind optimism is any better than raging constant hatred, but no one seems to be anywhere in the middle anymore. Why do so many people hate WoW so much yet feel the need to continue to play it and/or post about it?

7+ Year Old Account
    why not all 3?

Formerly known as Arafal

That or you could look at warfronts what little we know about then and talk about how it is going to ruin wow and make it casual well also making the game dead.

It sucks because even speculation for fun gets shot down and shit on by randos.

I r disappoint...

The usual suspects among the crowd spending their days bitching about the game on these forums, always manage to honor all 3 of your options. :>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    It sucks because even speculation for fun gets shot down and shit on by randos.
    There's a difference between evidence based speculation and deviant art fanfiction.

Deleted
    Agree with Tipster. Nice thread. I personally no longer play wow, but I still remember the good old days when it used to be a game I legitimately enjoyed. And I still wish for those days to return. So I lurk here, discuss lore, argue against tinkers and wait till Blizzard does something good.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    why not all 3?
    O.O Mind. Blown.

Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Agree with Tipster. Nice thread. I personally no longer play wow, but I still remember the good old days when it used to be a game I legitimately enjoyed. And I still wish for those days to return. So I lurk here, discuss lore, argue against tinkers and wait till Blizzard does something good.
    It sounds like you're trying to be reasonable and recognize that fun is subjective. Are you sure you have the right forum?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post

It sounds like you're trying to be reasonable and recognize that fun is subjective. Are you sure you have the right forum?
    I ask myself the same question on the super toxic general discussion for FFXIV. The lore forum is where the fun it at.