10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    Even Trumpsters have to endorse these charges and agree with Mueller's work.
    Now if only there was some legit way to show that. Something like, say, a law, passed overwhelmingly by Congress and that Trump personally signed. Something about sanctions for attacking our election, which there are now indictments for.

Man, that'd be handy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Missed View Post
    Of course. Can you imagine how much will Trump milk this if it actually turns into a nothing burger?
    I'm sure. That still doesn't change how unpopular some of his policies and him just as a person are. I'm not even saying Democrats will likely win just that likely GOP will push hard for someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    *ahem*

Wow. Not even trying to hide it, Comrade? Ignored for national security.
    So now not only I am an alt account, I'm a RUSSIAN alt account?

After learning about this shocking revelation today I am happy that no American was purposely trying to sabotage our elections.

Other than that I hope everyone is doing well.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    The Russians have started trolling :

Russia's foreign ministry spokeswoman: "13 people meddled in the US election? 13 against billion-dollar budgets? Against intelligence and counterintelligence, against the latest methods and technology? Isn't that absurd? Yes. But it's contemporary American political reality."

Russian troll farm owner Evgeny Prigozhin says he is "completely not bothered" by the indictment, per RIA. "The Americans are really impressionable people, they see what they want to see. I greatly respect them. If they want to see the devil - let them see him."

Brutal.
    Well at least half the US population is always voting against their own best interest and their countries best interest because they think they get trickled down something.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    More summarizing the claims of the Fusion GPS research and Steele dossier, one getting corroborated regularly.

Basically Russia had a big gun and offered the funds to keep reloading it. Trump's campaign and Cambridge Analytica told that gun where to fire and offered them a reward for letting them use it.
    Are these links proved?

Quote Originally Posted by Hollowlithic View Post
    After learning about this shocking revelation today I am happy that no American was purposely trying to sabotage our elections.

Other than that I hope everyone is doing well.
    Do you have any evidence to back up your claim?

Are these links proved?
    That's the whole fucking point of the investigation; to find out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Let me know when your main gets off of forum vacation.
    Please I insist. I want to be there when it happens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Well at least half the US population is always voting against their own best interest and their countries best interest because they think they get trickled down something.
    Is this a reference to the 25 cent gas tax, or the pee pee tapes? They each have their own thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    I know English isn't your first language (neither is mine) so in that way you can be forgiven.

Rigging a election means actually altering votes and not lowering the intelligence of white people to glue sniffer level.
    Then why is the Russians trying to use propaganda a problem? Is it because they hope to influence people voting decision so that they can RIG and election in their favor? If they are not trying to RIG and election why is there a problem?

Please I insist. I want to be there when it happens.
    Goodbye...

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Then why is the Russians trying to use propaganda a problem? Is it because they hope to influence people voting decision so that they can RIG and election in their favor? If they are not trying to RIG and election why is there a problem?
    Rigging and influencing are two separate things.
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.

That's the whole fucking point of the investigation; to find out.
    Right I see so it keeps on going? Hopefully you guys find something or this will backfire.

- - - Updated - - -

Goodbye alt account number 15.
    Surely I'd get banned wouldnt I? Why dont you report me?

That's...not how language works.

Do you have any evidence to back up your claim?
    I listened to deputy AG Rosenstein's announcement saying that no Americans were knowingly involved in this. Did you watch his press conference? I believe it was in the range of 8 charges against 16 Russian nationals while iterating that there were no Americans involved.

Deleted
    If you followed all of the ongoings, the basic summary of claims and events is

The Trump campaign worked out a quid pro quo deal with Russia where they funneled tons of money into Republican election campaigns and propaganda for the party and Trump in favor of sanctions being dropped. Trump is not as rich as people think to do it all on his own and gets a significant amount of his money from Russia, as admitted by his son. How they worked together was Russia had the bot nets and the propaganda factories, which we've known about for years. Then, members of the Trump campaign, with help from Bannon and Cambridge Analytica, helped Russia aim the propaganda like a laser and time releases to cause the most impact due to their knowledge of the American political and media structure.
    Wow - now talk about a CONSPIRACY THEORY!

The truth is out there! (cue "X-files" theme music.)

I listened to deputy AG Rosenstein's announcement saying that no Americans were knowingly involved in this. Did you watch his press conference? I believe it was in the range of 8 charges against 16 Russian nationals while iterating there was no Americans involved.
    He also specifically added "in these indictments" every time. Lawyers choose their words with deliberation.

I listened to deputy AG Rosenstein's announcement saying that no Americans were knowingly involved in this. Did you watch his press conference? I believe it was in the range of 8 charges against 16 Russian nationals while iterating that there were no Americans involved.
    Once again, I'd like you to cite where exactly he backs up the claim you made.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    LOL - how totally fucking pathetic. All WE have? My God, folks like you CLING to some delusional and desperate hope that Mueller will ride in on his white horse and save you from the evil Dr.Trump.

Manafort indicted, Trump is next! (Nope)
    Gates indicted, Trump is next! (Nope)
    Papadopoulos pleads guilty to lying to the FBI, Trump is going down! (Nope)
    Flynn pleads guilty to lying to the FBI, Trump is going down! (Nope)

And so far - not ONE FUCKING THING related to the "Trump/Russia" collusion delusion.
    Except for the Russians being indicted for interfering with the Trump election. Lol - you are so cute though.

I also find it adorable that you still have no clue how an investigation works. Ignorance has worked very well for Trump and his -kins. But that time is almost at an end.