10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    What do you mean by this? Your ilks typical response, critique = russian.
    Looks like you @Missed the context. Again.

You posted something from the Russian foreign ministry.

Someone else posted basically the same thing, in very similar terms.

So, I called them a Russian troll. You should probably start paying attention to the context of matters. That's two big WHOOSHes over your head in five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You said:

"After learning about this shocking revelation today I am happy that no American was purposely trying to sabotage our elections."

What he said doesn't really back up your claims.
    Sometimes I get things mixed up as I am not perfect. When I first heard about it, it was over the radio on my drive home. I'm such a butterfingers sometimes!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Looks like you @Missed the context. Again.

You posted something from the Russian foreign ministry.

Someone else posted basically the same thing, in very similar terms.

So, I called them a Russian troll. You should probably start paying attention to the context of matters. That's two big WHOOSHes over your head in five minutes.
    sorry my bad i already ignored that guy just saw the bottom quote. didnt make sense

10+ Year Old Account
    been called a russian twice by breccia
    Nope. Your inability to read context does not reflect poorly on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Then why is the Russians trying to use propaganda a problem? Is it because they hope to influence people voting decision so that they can RIG and election in their favor? If they are not trying to RIG and election why is there a problem?
    I know it's hard for you to understand given your memory problems.

Hacking is a illegal act you know in the US, even if it's evil clinton
    Being influenced by a 3e party in exchange for a illegal service is also illegal even in the US

I know weird why the US would have laws against hacking and why the US wouldn't politicians being influenced by other parties given the corruption with the right-wing.

You are still using the word rig wrong though but you can be forgiven if you just stopped hitting your head against a wall and get some fresh air.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    I find it adorable that you cannot discern the difference between Russians being indicted today but not one AMERICAN.

You now, you and your ilk have been saying "that time is "almost" at an end" for almost a year.

"Almost", eh? LOL!!
    We have - and yet somehow you continue to miss the parts where we also say it may take another year or more to indict/impeach Trump. But you know what hasn't stopped? More indictments.
    Last edited by cubby; 2018-02-16 at 08:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollowlithic View Post
    Sometimes I get things mixed up as I am not perfect. When I first heard about it, it was over the radio on my drive home. I'm such a butterfingers sometimes!
    So, does that mean you are retracting your claim?

Deleted
    What do you mean by this? Your ilks typical response, critique = russian.
    What do you expect? They have nothing else, aside from sarcasm.

As the saying goes, sarcasm is the lowest form of wit - so next time, consider the source of the sarcasm.

I find it adorable that you cannot discern the difference between Russians being indicted today but not one AMERICAN.

You now, you and your ilk have been saying "that time is "almost" at an end" for almost a year.

"Almost", eh? LOL!!
    That's something you have claimed others are claiming. Most people on these forums have been saying that this takes time, some even expressing annoyance with how long these investigations take. What you state isn't even a strawman; it's a manifestation of the argument taking place only in your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    So, does that mean you are retracting your claim?
    If it makes you happy and eases your mind then I will retract it.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    That was unfortunate.
    Whale, that is a funny post rofl.

Deleted
    Ill say again wire fraud is wire fraud but the rest is speech. I hope a high standard is in place for proving that election posts = “Defrauding the US”.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    We have - and yet somehow you continue to miss the parts where we also say it may take another year or more to indict/impeach Trump.
    "Almost" only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.

The only reason YOU say "it may take another year or more to indict/impeach Trump." is because that is what SKROE says.
    Last edited by mmocc836e66a65; 2018-02-16 at 08:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    been called a russian twice by breccia and cubby for offering dissent. from sarf London m8. Or have I read this wrong and he was calling missed a russian bot?
    I am pointing out the typical part of what you said.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Hollowlithic View Post
    If it makes you happy and eases your mind then I will retract it.
    It's not so much about easing my mind, as it is about you not wanting to spread misinformation and lies. If you are fine with doing such things, then don't retract it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just throwing this out there for context:

Trump has a decision to make:
    a) stay true to his campaign platform of being Russia's friend, especially in the context of charges placed against actual Russian agents being indicted, and the law he signed involving sanctions for such, by pursuing neither of those, or
    b) going back on his word, putting the actual force of law into both these indictments and also the sanctions he signed, at the risk of going against a country that clearly supported him -- with or without collusion -- and who both the US intelligence community and every single member of the House Intelligence Committee agree Russia has not only done before, but do again. Just against him this time.

Even with no collusion, this is not a great place to be. Act against a clearly armed, experienced, capable foe...or admit he was wrong.

Ill say again wire fraud is wire fraud but the rest is speech. I hope a high standard is in place for proving that election posts = “Defrauding the US”.
    Eh. Using laundered money and fake identities to purchase influence on the US election through social media on behalf of a foreign country's interests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

"Almost" only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.

The only reason YOU say "it may take another year or more to indict/impeach Trump." is because that is what SKROE says.
    Or because it took a year or more to bring about these indictments.

This is empirical proof of that. It's also empirical proof that you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ill say again wire fraud is wire fraud but the rest is speech.
    Nope.

Foreign powers, especially foreign ones, can't contribute to an election. That includes paid advertisements and organizing rallies. Which are on the indictments, multiple times.

EDIT: And as @Bullettime so accurately pointed out, if it was just speech -- why steal identities? Why the wire fraud? If there's nothing wrong with free speech, why were they hiding behind fake American accounts?

It's like asking "why obstruct justice if you're not guilty"?

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Or because it took a year or more to bring about these indictments.

This is empirical proof of that. It's also empirical proof that you don't have a clue what you're talking about.
    Let's not forget, this is a guy who just bragged that he has held a top secret clearance for 18 years, so if he's to be believed, that means that he's a government welfare case. I guess when all those calls to drain the swamp were coming out... he didn't mean himself.