Why Havoc doesn't have taunt?

Title. Makes no sense for me, at least. Retardin has it, so does druid.

It does in BfA Alpha AFAIK.

They removed Taunt from DPS specs (much to my annoyance) a while back, probably because people who have no clue what they are doing were using it when they shouldn't - so I'm not surprised it wasn't added to Havoc, even if they re-added it to some others since.

every single class that have tank spec - have taunt in dd spec since release of the class...

We don't need it. As soon as tank dies i'm the first to be melee'd to death xD
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyv3r View Post
    l2 blade dance into retreat into 2x felrush into another blade dance into super lucky darkness into another retreat into another felrush into another blade dance. Easy 40 seconds kite!

Deleted
    I also missing taunt from Havoc, as well some active mitigation possibility. Pally has AM, maybe thats the class design as well here. Don't have AM then shouldn't have taunt.
    (I hope it will get taunt and a better AM than the blur... )

Quote Originally Posted by Menax View Post
    l2 blade dance into retreat into 2x felrush into another blade dance into super lucky darkness into another retreat into another felrush into another blade dance. Easy 40 seconds kite!
    this. have done this + Netherwalk to de-aggro and reset mobility CD's and continue the kite

In fights like coven would be nice. It's totally unfair that druid and pally has it on their dps spect (even in moonkin) and we dont.

So does Monk by the way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ojocuervo View Post
    Title. Makes no sense for me, at least. Retardin has it, so does druid.
    Monks also have it in their WW and MW specs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Guyv3r View Post
    You probably don't do high keys where this sort of thing is actually used and useful.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    It does in BfA Alpha AFAIK.

They removed Taunt from DPS specs (much to my annoyance) a while back
    They didn't, actually. Demon Hunter is the only tanking class that doesn't offer its taunt ability to its non-tanking specs. Kind of annoys me, lol. Even my mistweaver can taunt.

What bothers me more was their removal of interrupts from these specs.

Quote Originally Posted by elaina View Post
    They didn't, actually. Demon Hunter is the only tanking class that doesn't offer its taunt ability to its non-tanking specs. Kind of annoys me, lol. Even my mistweaver can taunt.

What bothers me more was their removal of interrupts from these specs.
    They did remove taunts from DPS specs previously because I remember being annoyed that I could no longer use it as a utility, but knew it was (as I tanked often too) a blessing for the majority because there's far too many morons out there who have no idea how to read a tooltip. I know they re-added them at some point I just don't remember when.

Also tbf, from a PvP perspective having less interrupts is a good thing. It means you need less instant cast spells on casters, and less mobility too, which promotes... well, casting, and not just Ice Lance spam specs.

So, there's no reason for Havoc not having taunt? Thanks, blizzard.

Deleted
    Well... Isn't T21 not enough taunt for you? At least in DH playerbase?