Page 14 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    [QUOTE=Gravity2015;48857021]
    Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post

I'VE BEEN WRONG THIS WHOLE TIME! IT LOOKS PERFECT!

hahaha nailed it, when hes rite hes rite
    Remind me of this comic
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/media/co...mic-2013-11-01
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    I love how many people go the "fuck feminism!! ruining society!" Never change, "/r/incels" champion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    No more eeeelves!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionwoman View Post
    One of the reasons Worgen and Tauren use the hide helmet function some helms just straight up clip into the worgens neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Karamaru View Post
    One of the reasons Worgen and Tauren use the hide helmet function some helms just straight up clip into the worgens neck.
    Yeah, blizzard has never been great about beast races and head gear, that's what some of the people don't consider too, odds of sethrakk looking good in helmets to start with is almost nil, even after adjusting them

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veluren View Post
    Honestly, I sorta hope they go the route of the Arrakoa and have minimal sexual dimorphism, females had markedly different coloration from males, before the voice made it obvious, it was the sort of subtelty you'd expect from Avian anatomy because there were no boobs for the hell of it.

Just have there be one gender and have it be ? like the Chua in wildstar, let people pick which gender they present as
    My first suggestion on female Sethrak was to remove the cobra hood and give them smaller upper bodies and lessen the shoulders but without breasts and different colour scheme to make em stand out but what you said works too if Wildstar can do it why not WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Veluren View Post
    Yeah, blizzard has never been great about beast races and head gear, that's what some of the people don't consider too, odds of sethrakk looking good in helmets to start with is almost nil, even after adjusting them
    They might do it for more recent models but I doubt it with the likes of old vanilla models like the one shown in the picture, heck I doubt even worgen can see in that helmet.

I still don't think Alliance is getting Sethrak, but instead on as-of-yet unrevealed race from Kul Tiras (besides the larger humans) or something coming with an additional patch (Dragons?)

Deleted
    Not gonna happen. All headpieces would have to be remade to fit them. Too much work.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Not gonna happen. All headpieces would have to be remade to fit them. Too much work.
    Given the current situation of how player race models work, it's possible it's less than you'd think with a unified skeleton geoset.

Not to mention that like we mentioned above, blizzard would probably half-ass most headgear with one or two looking good and then make the future pieces work better, like Worgen/Tauren/Pandaren (to a lesser extent since they have short faces)

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    I still don't think Alliance is getting Sethrak, but instead on as-of-yet unrevealed race from Kul Tiras (besides the larger humans) or something coming with an additional patch (Dragons?)
    Maybe, but sethrak would actually make sense with the story and be a relevant addition. Dragonmen would effectively come out of nowhere like void elves, and leave the same taste in my mouth, too. I guess the Dark Irons could find a hidden enclave of them in their mountain, or the dragon blood drinking worgen in Gilneas could come back into the fray, but sethrak are on Zandalar and the only potential allies the Alliance could make there that I can see.

I think it's interesting that the Horde enter Kul Tiras through Stormsong Valley, where quilboar make their home. If each faction got one new race from the other's island, that'd give Alliance sethrak and Horde quilboar. I'm not insisting that's what I think is going to happen or anything, but I think it's an interesting coincidence sethrak are based on worgen and some of the newer quilboar on tauren.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Starling View Post
    Maybe, but sethrak would actually make sense with the story and be a relevant addition. Dragonmen would effectively come out of nowhere like void elves, and leave the same taste in my mouth, too. I guess the Dark Irons could find a hidden enclave of them in their mountain, or the dragon blood drinking worgen in Gilneas could come back into the fray, but sethrak are on Zandalar and the only potential allies the Alliance could make there that I can see.

I think it's interesting that the Horde enter Kul Tiras through Stormsong Valley, where quilboar make their home. If each faction got one new race from the other's island, that'd give Alliance sethrak and Horde quilboar. I'm not insisting that's what I think is going to happen or anything, but I think it's an interesting coincidence sethrak are based on worgen and some of the newer quilboar on tauren.
    Horde already have one edible race (Tauren- beef). We don't need another (quillboar - pork). Kidding aside, Long established lore might get in the way of a Horde Quillboar race. Tell you what. . . if Alliance get Sethrak, give Horde Arrakoa. Otherwise, gimme mai snek people.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrysis View Post
    Kidding aside, Long established lore might get in the way of a Horde Quillboar race.
    That's true.
    Last edited by Mutineer; 2018-02-16 at 08:50 PM.

My God I would play the shit out of this. I love how their tails rattle when they're doing a hostile animation.

We did't heard much of this race so far, only this insanely good looking video from Blizzcon I think... Are they in the Alpha yet?
    MMO-Champion, once the place to get WoW News, now the home of the haters and their clickbait and doomsaying threads

it was fair to give Sethrak an Alliance.
    After all these ... repaints

Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post

I'VE BEEN WRONG THIS WHOLE TIME! IT LOOKS PERFECT!

I shall become a furry and join the crusade of kicking and screaming until we get what we demand!!
    I lol'd so hard at this.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zequill View Post
    We did't heard much of this race so far, only this insanely good looking video from Blizzcon I think... Are they in the Alpha yet?
    Videos of Alpha footage are up with them as enemy NPC's in the Zandalar swamp area where they are busy with turning it into a desert wich is the grand plan of the faction that you will be fighting.

5+ Year Old Account
    We have to keep the dream alive everyone, today the WoW subreddit had 2 posts on the front page about the Sethrak.
    (1, 2)

The second link has a twitter thread with a bunch of other pictures and has the official WoW twitter account responding.

Our numbers grow.

Quote Originally Posted by Zequill View Post
    If you check out the second link in my signature you there is a guy attacking the Sethrak at Blizzcon and a Blizzard dev talking about them.
    Last edited by Sethrak; 2018-02-21 at 04:01 AM.
    Here are some links to their animations.

Quote Originally Posted by Sethrak View Post
    We have to keep the dream alive everyone, today the WoW subreddit had 2 posts on the front page about the Sethrak.
    (1, 2)

The second link has a twitter thread with a bunch of other pictures and has the official WoW twitter account responding.

Our numbers grow.

If you check out the second link in my signature you there is a guy attacking the Sethrak at Blizzcon and a Blizzard dev talking about them.
    Really all that we can do is be loud about it and hope.

I have a naga character I use for furry stuff, I'm really tempted to have an artist draw him as a Sethrak and see if I can get the furries on art sites riled up. But as with most art, money.

10+ Year Old Account
    why would you like them? their neck is half their body length. hahah. they look ridiculous!
    even more ridiculous than the vulpera. and that says a lot XD

15+ Year Old Account
    I want Shrek as a playable race
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    I want Shrek as a playable race
    you have orcs