Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Mine is increasing. Those Demo changes.

Now post a thread from your real account and I might entertain a thought of replying to it seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Projectmars View Post
    The downside of MoP was putting in a race that people had been asking Blizzard to include since TBC?
    No.

It was a soft race that felt out of touch with how many players perceived the nature of the game. Blizz definitely saw it coming and did a good job reconciling the clash of culture, but many people walked because panda people was just too ridiculous, paired with DS being a flop in Cata.

I'm not denying they're a part of Warcraft... they were a fun hero unit in WC3FT. They're just not a good face for the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Khain View Post
    I'm on the same boat, BfA's Blizzcon presentation was incredibly underwhelming, but as alpha is unfolding I'm getting some hope back.
    Yeah. I was there for the presentation - the cinematic was fantastic, but information was chronically lacking, presentations were extremely superficial.

Quote Originally Posted by Elestia View Post
    No.

It was a soft race that felt out of touch with how many players perceived the nature of the game. Blizz definitely saw it coming and did a good job reconciling the clash of culture, but many people walked because panda people was just too ridiculous, paired with DS being a flop in Cata.

I'm not denying they're a part of Warcraft... they were a fun hero unit in WC3FT. They're just not a good face for the game.
    No, there was a leaked image or something of a Pandaren prior to the announcement of Draenei, and people were super excited when it was announced they would be an alliance race... and subsequently pissed when it was announced to not be the case. People had been asking for years for Pandaren with other people claiming that China was the real reason that the Pandaren would never be in. It was a pretty huge back and forth debate. Hell, Pandaria even appeared on that legendary fake “expansion road map” list that cropped up after Wrath was announced. Pandaren were highly anticipated... except paradoxically after they had been announced.

Quote Originally Posted by Projectmars View Post
    No, there was a leaked image or something of a Pandaren prior to the announcement of Draenei, and people were super excited when it was announced they would be an alliance race... and subsequently pissed when it was announced to not be the case. People had been asking for years for Pandaren with other people claiming that China was the real reason that the Pandaren would never be in. It was a pretty huge back and forth debate. Hell, Pandaria even appeared on that legendary fake “expansion road map” list that cropped up after Wrath was announced. Pandaren were highly anticipated... except paradoxically after they had been announced.
    There were plans to release them as an alliance race in BC... I think Horde would get Goblins or something. Not how things panned out - Blizz realized there was an expansion opportunity.

People still walked away from the game b/c of Pandaren. Pandaria is solid original content, it's just utterly absurd -even in a fantasy game.

I was excited about the zandalari at first, but its quickly waning. Was hoping for pallies. Blizz: Nah. Decided to race change my darkspear monk then. Blizz: Nah. The last hope I have is that they are not reskinned nelves. :/

Or they'll get like three choices of skin/hair/face like NB. >_<