Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    No, the biggest mistake in WoW was to listen to people like you that limit their creative freedom.

Blizzard can do whatever they want, just like so, so, so, so, so many of you have said to me over the last decade. Now I say it to you.

Lok'tar Ogar, for the Alliance.

Edit: The only people angry at this are forum goers. Every single one of my friends and WoW associates would love to see this happen. The greasy forum sodium chloride levels of angry lore nerds needs to die.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    Whatever you say buddy keep on sprouting the headcannon.
    Lol, headcannon. Was totally headcannon when stupid shit like knaifu quotes were extrapolated upon endlessly to no avail.

Atleast this has some solid evidence and reasoning, even if whiny Horde fanbois will never, ever accept the reality that Brown Orcs fit the Alliance better than Sylvannas' Horde.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    No, the biggest mistake in WoW was to listen to people like you that limit their creative freedom.

Blizzard can do whatever they want, just like so, so, so, so, so many of you have said to me over the last decade. Now I say it to you.

Lok'tar Ogar, for the Alliance.

Edit: The only people angry at this are forum goers. Every single one of my friends and WoW associates would love to see this happen. The greasy forum sodium chloride levels of angry lore nerds needs to die.
    Got nothing useful to say as per usual, wonderful. You talk so much crap without a single thing to back it up.

All my friends and associates think orcs should stay horde and humans should stay alliance, see, I can do that as well.

Lol, headcannon. Was totally headcannon when stupid shit like knaifu quotes were extrapolated upon endlessly to no avail.

Atleast this has some solid evidence and reasoning, even if whiny Horde fanbois will never, ever accept the reality that Brown Orcs fit the Alliance better than Sylvannas' Horde.
    It is headcannon you've got absolutely nothing to back it up other than theories and until it's seen in game or via something more solid such as recorded audio, that's all it'll be, headcannon and theories. Orcs do not fit into the alliance, Genn would not accept them, he wanted to eradicate them after the wars not shove them in camps, Jaina is highly unlikely to welcome them with open arms either.
    Last edited by Zephre; 2018-02-16 at 10:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got nothing useful to say as per usual, wonderful. You talk so much crap without a single thing to back it up.

All my friends and associates think orcs should stay horde and humans should stay alliance, see, I can do that as well.
    I mean, okay fam? You must have very few friends.

But no, I have nothing else to say. Let Blizzard do what they want. Let them bring Brown Orcs into the Alliance, their rightful place.

Then you'll have to deal with your own headcannon. Will it join the headcannon that Pandas don't exist, and Vulpera aren't going to be apart of the Horde too? Sounds like a sad way to live.

You need help, friend. Just let them do whatever their vested creative freedom allows, since that's the only thing anyone cares about these days.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

5+ Year Old Account
    Solid Evidence in a single noble proud orc staying in Stormwind to talk to Anduin.

Yup. That right there is some HARD EVIDENCE that the Brown Orcs will be Alliance. MmHmm. Yup. Irrefutable.

Alternatively he could be going to the keep to tell Anduin that the attack on Teldrassil was an attempt to get the Alliance off of Kalimdor by forcing an armistice with the Night Elves that would cede the land to the Horde but that Azshara or whoever took the chance to blow up Darnassus before the Horde even secured a beachhead to start shipping out for the final assault on the tree to try and capture it, not destroy it.

Could swear on his dead son's grave or something to ensure Anduin believes him.

And then Anduin could acknowledge that that was the goal but that things have gone too far and something has to be done and the plot moves on from there with the Alliance aware that they were manipulated into a much more aggressive conflict than the one Sylvanas sought to end...

And then maybe he and Sylvanas, as two people who spout peace, could actually sit down at a table and hammer out a Peace Agreement. She'd sign it in a heartbeat, I'm sure, even if it meant giving the Darkspear to the Nelves as Slave Labor and destroying Orgrimmar to scatter the Orcs so they don't have a future Power Center to shift them back into a Clan Structure.

If it meant she was safe from the Alliance? You bet your sweet ass she'd sign it in a split second.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

I mean, okay fam? You must have very few friends.

But no, I have nothing else to say. Let Blizzard do what they want. Let them bring Brown Orcs into the Alliance, their rightful place.

Then you'll have to deal with your own headcannon. Will it join the headcannon that Pandas don't exist, and Vulpera aren't going to be apart of the Horde too? Sounds like a sad way to live.

You need help, friend. Just let them do whatever their vested creative freedom allows, since that's the only thing anyone cares about these days.
    I don't believe in a god but if I did, I'd pray people like yourself never make it anywhere near the development team, story or otherwise. You literally have no justifications for anything you've said, you've got nothing solid to back up anything you've said.

At this point you're basically just being a troll and contributing nothing to the discussion at hand.

10+ Year Old Account

It is headcannon you've got absolutely nothing to back it up other than theories and until it's seen in game or via something more solid such as recorded audio, that's all it'll be, headcannon and theories. Orcs do not fit into the alliance, Genn would not accept them, he wanted to eradicate them after the wars not shove them in camps, Jaina is highly unlikely to welcome them with open arms either.
    I actually had thought about that, but I also figure Genn, Jaina and Tyrande will all die in this expansion. There's no reason for the old wolf to live, Tyrande has kept her people in stagnation for thousands of years and Jaina's death would serve as a rallying point for the Alliance.

Then we could actually, finally, start getting some progression into the wanna-be makeshift fantasy army that doesn't involve boy-king trying to make everyone happy and safe.

And why does it matter, fundamentally? If BfA ends in a United Azeroth like I theorize, brown orcs on the Alliance doesn't matter fundamentally: It only matters with the story, something they clearly go ahead and show with every other Allied race. Each Allied Race has a story and the most boring story of all would be for brown orcs to join forces with green orcs.

The interesting story to tell would be the story of an honorable Orc. But you're not listening to that, again you're simply listening to your own inability to accept the possibility. It has nothing to do with evidence and everything to do with ones own acceptance of new ideas.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't believe in a god but if I did, I'd pray people like yourself never make it anywhere near the development team, story or otherwise. You literally have no justifications for anything you've said, you've got nothing solid to back up anything you've said.

At this point you're basically just being a troll and contributing nothing to the discussion at hand.
    I'm sorry that you hate creative freedom so much and have so much Horde fanboism that you cannot accept change.

Pity. You were starting to interest me.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm an Alliance player, and I have to say that orcs should NEVER join the Alliance. They are an iconic part of the Horde. Orcs don't fit culturally, aesthetically and morally with the Alliance. The basis itself on this speculation is garbage. Are people that bored that they think about such stuff? oO

7+ Year Old Account
    don't spread this cancer meme, its already baited too much people, is time to stop

ok it was fun in the first day, but there are people genuinely believing on it, its terrifying, we need stop this immediately

Quote Originally Posted by Ooid View Post
    If they give the Alliance orcs they may as well dissolve the factions entirely and let everyone play together.
    If they do some ultimate stupid crap, like make Saurfang defect, I'm done. He's been the symbol of the horde since vanilla.

I'm sorry that you hate creative freedom so much and have so much Horde fanboism that you cannot accept change.

Pity. You were starting to interest me.
    It's not fanboyism that drives me, the fact you immediately fall back on such a thing, the usual name calling, proves my point.

Orcs are the main face of the horde and they have been since the very first warcraft game, as it stands they're still the poster child for the horde, giving the alliance orcs is unfathomable just as the horde getting humans would be.

Warcraft was founded on Orcs vs Humans, the Horde vs the Alliance, that's not about to go away over the course of this expansion unless they trash the faction divide completely which some people have been asking for, for some time.

Creative freedom brought us the likes of mass effect 3's ending, creative freedom isn't necessarily a good thing when your writers aren't renowned for their work in storycrafting. Good examples of creative freedom was the witcher 3, based upon the novels but a story crafted of their own, I still regard that as one of the best games I've ever played, so no, I don't hate creative freedom but you keep on calling people nerds and fanboys simply for having a different opinion.

5+ Year Old Account
    "Creative Freedom" is the source of Tommy Wiseau's "The Room"

The creation of which included Wiseau talking about an additional scene after the main character (Played by Wiseau) blows his brains out and people cry over his body in which his character would drive off of a rooftop in a convertible car and fly across the sky in it, laughing. When asked why, he responded "I don't know, maybe Johnny is Vampire or something."

Creative Freedom in and of itself does not mean the result is a good thing.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Steampunkette works for Blizzard and knows everything they are going to do. There is no point arguing the absolute truths and facts of a fictitious fantasy universe, forums.

Deleted
    Well, i think that it could be so that some rogue orcs go with saurfang and join the alliance, maybe there brown orcs or not, but i think that could happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    Holy shit I thought this was real for a second. Because Blizzard might be dumb enough to do this.
    I am actulley scared that they will do this. By logical and lore sense, NO, they will not do this. But I get this really wierd feeling that they could do this. I mean, they have done alot of wierd topsy and turvy through the ages with the Lore. And alot of times I said to myself "that will never be a thing", but it happend, "that won't be a thing", but that happend! So Blizzard have on several occasions kept proving me wrong. So .. thats why I am actually worried and having doubts at the momment D :

- - - Updated - - -

Good to see there are people arguing for it that it will NOT To happend! It make me alot more calmer xD

It would be beyond hilarious if they gave Alliance brown Orcs and the Horde "High Elves" though...

7+ Year Old Account
    I have an idea for a thread: let’s make up something and then get angry at Blizzard for our idea.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lortenish View Post
    Well, i think that it could be so that some rogue orcs go with saurfang and join the alliance, maybe there brown orcs or not, but i think that could happen.
    And i think alot of ppl will quit this game.
    I remember back on vanilla that alot of my horde friends quit over blood elfs when TBC came out.

Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    you haven't seen the full image , there was a heartstone table between them all along!
    If only, my friend. If only.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

10+ Year Old Account
    If they'll give horde the draenei females (preferably eredar), alliance can have orcs, I could not care less about it.

if anything Saurfang is loyal and honorable, he doesn't turn traitor just because he dislikes current leadership

it goes without saying that draenor orcs are horde and kul'tiras humans (if they are playable) alliance

nightborne and void elves were something else, after all imagine what would happen if they gave both of them to one faction and left the other with beatlike races..., there was no choice but to seperate them and alleria made the decision obvious