Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eraganos View Post
    both options would work, but as i said, they need to include both. superfast slicing or fast slicing with more wham per hit.
    in my humble opinion, i attribute the first one more to rogues, than furys. with titan grip it makes us more unique.

Well thats not true.
    when you wield 1h weapons instead of 2h you wield them faster, because they weigh less, BUT the force output is the same.
    Yout got more speed BUT less weight in the weapon.
    depend of how much strength you can put it even holding a heavy weapon , again its all physic,but there is no need to go further this if we all agree that it must have the 2 options

Fast and less damage > D1W
    Slower and more damage >D2H
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-02-16 at 07:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    depend of how much strength you can put it even holding a heavy weapon , again its all physic,but there is no need to go further this if we all agree that it must have the 2 options

Fast and less damage > D1W
    Slower and more damage >D2H
    true that
    i would like the option. vor variety i like transmogging 1h weapons, cause there a quite cool looking ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am incredibly bothered by the fact you put a full stop instead of a question mark at the end of the title.

On topic: I really enjoy Titan's Grip and have done so since it was released. To me it doesn't look goofy but rather looks badass

as an option sure but DW 2H is key to wars i think, and i love it for my orc alt.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Penegal View Post
    I am incredibly bothered by the fact you put a full stop instead of a question mark at the end of the title.

On topic: I really enjoy Titan's Grip and have done so since it was released. To me it doesn't look goofy but rather looks badass
    It was rhetorical, I want smf back and I won't take no for an answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Kainslife View Post
    No thanks.

If you don’t think dual wielding two handlers like a beast is the greatest thing ever you need to hit the gym and get off WOW anyway.
    I mean once you pass the age of about 10 the image of a tauren warrior with growth effects wielding the biggest two handers you can find wearing the biggest armour you can find riding on the biggest mount you can find stops being cool and just looks cringe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by M1r4g3 View Post
    I want frikken fist weapons back or at least the ability to transmog into them, like seriously no class even uses them.(no guardians/monks don't count when most of the time they are not even visible)
    Just being able to transmog 2hs into 1hs would probably be enough tho, considering the speed at which fury attacks anyway i doubt you would notice much difference.
    Monks, Rogues and Shamans use first weapons. Fists are profiled as Agi weapons.

Yeah, I'm hoping they bring back the ability to decide what weapon type you want to use for for the classes. For some it feels pretty stupid being locked into a single type.

Although I'm never not using TG in my Warrior. Dual wielding 2-handers and having Heroic Leap is literally their two selling points to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Monks, Rogues and Shamans use first weapons. Fists are profiled as Agi weapons.
    Weeeeeell... They have the options but they rarely do use them. Monks, Guardians and Shamans had them as artifact weapons, but Monks only use them for one single attack animation, Guardians are bear form all the time and Shamans only use them while casting spells. And they're not visible while not in combat either.

There really isn't any class that fulfills the fantasy of being a fist weapon user, imho, because there's no class where you just punch them with them to hurt them in different fashions. They're just accessories.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    How about we just let all weapons be moggable into all other weapons
    How about we just let everyone decide for themselves. as you most likely know fury started out with 1 handers. and TG has only been a thing since Wrath i believe.
    I like TG but at times rather play with 1handers.

Basically bring back https://wow.gamepedia.com/Crazed_Berserker
    Last edited by Succath; 2018-02-16 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post
    There really isn't any class that fulfills the fantasy of being a fist weapon user, imho, because there's no class where you just punch them with them to hurt them in different fashions. They're just accessories.
    Rogues and Shamans use them to punch things.

Don't think about artifact weapons.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Succath View Post
    How about we just let everyone decide for themselves. as you most likely know fury started out with 1 handers. and TG has only been a thing since Wrath i believe.
    "Since Wrath" has "only" been 10 years and 71% of WoW's existence.

I think we can say that TG has been the defining trait of Fury warriors for the majority of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Rogues and Shamans use them to punch things.

Don't think about artifact weapons.

- - - Updated - - -

"Since Wrath" has "only" been 10 years and 71% of WoW's existence.

I think we can say that TG has been the defining trait of Fury warriors for the majority of the game.
    Well, that blizzard pushed that card and removed SMF is still something a lof of people do not agree with. Most (i have no data to back this up) warriors would actually like to have it back and viable.
    the only reason a lot of people used TG more than SMF back in that day was that it did more DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.

I'd like it back simply because I twinked out a 70 Fury Warrior and got her the Warglaives.... Now she can equip them but can't use them due to her abilities requiring Two-Handed weapons for some weird reason... Just taking away the Single-Minded Fury buff and removing weapons from the Legion loot table was enough to make Fury use Two-Handers.

Stupid change was stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    I mean once you pass the age of about 10 the image of a tauren warrior with growth effects wielding the biggest two handers you can find wearing the biggest armour you can find riding on the biggest mount you can find stops being cool and just looks cringe.
    Found the soy boy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would welcome this. I loved dual wielding 1 handers and it seems dumb that you can't really do it anymore. I get the fantasy of being like a berserker and having 2 massive swords but it should at least remain an option. I imagine balancing must have been part of why they took it away though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kainslife View Post
    Found the soy boy.
    Have you ever heard of the concept of 'over compensating for something'?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Llarold View Post
    Indeed, it's been done before. I always preferred the aesthetics of smaller weapons, but I guess over time I've gotten comfortable with my Warrior basically wielding a bus in each hand.
    Yeah I never understood them moving away from SMF, nor them deciding to make axes a 'agility' weapon.
    We are WARRIORS man! If we can't make it bleed, we will sure as hell dent the f%^ck out of it!

i agree, fury should be 1hs, not 2hs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linri View Post
    so fury would be just like frost dk, dh, rogue n so on ? no ty, most that started n keep going as fury even with class fantasy or not do it because of the 2h, already arms is like uh dk, retri n so on (or the other way around), so why shouldn't we keep the identity of fury as it is with wielding 2h...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linri View Post
    I'd be happy with the option to go either way, and for them to be tuned such that using roughly equivalent weapons, they're effectively equal in terms of DPS/survival.

Quote Originally Posted by emdeka View Post
    so fury would be just like frost dk, dh, rogue n so on ? no ty, most that started n keep going as fury even with class fantasy or not do it because of the 2h, already arms is like uh dk, retri n so on (or the other way around), so why shouldn't we keep the identity of fury as it is with wielding 2h...
    To me fury's identity is with 1handers.. I played vanilla and TBC as fury with 1handers. I would prefer it to be back to how it was. I've never liked TG since it was introduced in wotlk.