Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I guess the right wing utopia would be every man woman and child in the US walking around pointing guns at each other 24/7, so that everyone would be totally safe.
    totally my view. Glad you can see it my way. Such brilliance, such wow, so much feels, all in one post.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    That's always been the implied threat behind the pro-gun agenda - if they don't get their way, they'll start shooting everyone.
    Guess we just need to start confiscating and find out what happens am I right?

- - - Updated - - -

That's always been the implied threat behind the pro-gun agenda - if they don't get their way, they'll start shooting everyone.

I thought gun owners were all about claiming to be peaceful law-abiding citizens. Are you really going to gun down a cop because he wants to take away your male Barbie doll?
    Turn me and MILLIONS of other law abiding gun owners into a felon overnight and see what happens. Most cops wouldn't do what you want them to do anyways. I'm pro police. I have their back. Most of them have mine. I know a few in my precinct who'd laugh at you if you asked them to obey that unconstitutional bullshit you're proposing.

Barbie doll? They're not toys. They're tools. Grow the fuck up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathcries View Post

Who's going to enforce that? You want police with families that they'd like to return to go and confiscate them?
    That is how the police force works, yes. They enforce the law, crazy as that sounds.

Guess we just need to start confiscating and find out what happens am I right?
    I guess we do, all of those tactical mall ninjas will fold like tissue paper once shit gets serious. Of course, this will never happen, the politicians are all bought and paid for by the NRA and they'd never do a thing to upset them.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    That is how the police force works, yes. They enforce the law, crazy as that sounds.
    You're government bodyguard. How romantic. Looking out for Gilrak, and Gilrak's feels. Hate to break it to you, but police could give a shit less about your feels. They want to go home to their families. You just keep feeling if it makes you feel better though.

I guess we do, all of those tactical mall ninjas will fold like tissue paper once shit gets serious. Of course, this will never happen, the politicians are all bought and paid for by the NRA and they'd never do a thing to upset them.
    I am the NRA. So I guess politicians are bowing down to me, and people like me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Out of genuine curiosity, what do you need this tool for? What do you use it for?
    To defend myself against people who want to do tyrannical things to me, like you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    You're government bodyguard. How romantic. Looking out for Gilrak, and Gilrak's feels. Hate to break it to you, but police could give a shit less about your feels. They want to go home to their families. You just keep feeling if it makes you feel better though.
    Are you drunk? What are you even saying? That the government would not get the police to enforce thew law? what?

...Im an US bodyguard now? Even though im not American? How does that work?

I am the NRA. So I guess politicians are bowing down to me, and people like me.
    Freedom's safest place indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Are you drunk? What are you even saying? That the government would not get the police to enforce thew law? what?

...Im an US bodyguard now? Even though im not American? How does that work?
    I have no doubt that there are plenty of cops out there who are happy to gun down unarmed black people but would balk at doing anything to upset white gun owners, just look at how the Bundy ranch situation went down. But that's even more of a reason why we need to get the problems fixed now before things spiral even more out of control.
    Last edited by Macaquerie; 2018-02-17 at 01:24 AM.

totally my view. Glad you can see it my way. Such brilliance, such wow, so much feels, all in one post.
    You seem to be bragging about the joke I made at your expense. Thanks?

- - - Updated - - -

Who's going to enforce that? You want police with families that they'd like to return to go and confiscate them?
    Obviously the government does.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    In Fla? Who lets them have that much control there? And I need a source. Trying to fight for a right, influencing, is different from controlling a agenda. That sounds like they are putting a gun to the heads of the law makers. lol.
    They arent putting guns but money to the heads of FL legislatures. Rubio couldnt wait 24 hours to open his mouth, I already linked R. Scotts nonsense.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    102% true. Even though I own exactly 0 firearms I like knowing I have the right to if so inclined.

You guys can come up with whatever you want to lower gun related deaths and I'll be all for it but "taking away" will never be acceptable.
    so it is just behavior thing and people are reluctant to understand when a behavior has become a poison

Deleted
    White nationalist appears to have lied to the AP, other news outlets when he claimed that Florida school-shooting suspect was a member of his group. - AP news

Its amazing that news outlets rushed this information out there and got taken for a ride so easily. The media is out of control when they want to get the scoop on grim live updating news. They need to actually think before publishing. Its grim enough when they are 'dm me from your cupboard you are hiding in or call abc live please' but this is pretty bad.

On the flipside this white nationalist thought it was a good idea to assosiate with a mass shooter to 'own libs'. What a turbo cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Laozi View Post
    As a brit I'm pritty pro gun bans. But I have to question how effective can gun control really be in a country with so many guns just out and about all ready in circulation. I mean it worked in the UK because we banned them when guns were rare and expensive so mopping the few up and being an island blocking import was effective but you guys have as many guns as we have car's so wouldent any legislation just be hot air and paper in reality with how accessible a gun would still be from any black market?
    you can get anything from black market. I think gun can be controlled if government give any thoughts about controlling them , it will not be that guns will vanish from usa street in a week , it will take time but it will be removed eventually. Any new law can be enforced if government is serious about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Its amazing that news outlets rushed this information out there and got taken for a ride so easily.
    fluid and evolving nature of the events

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by andy123456 View Post
    you can get anything from black market. I think gun can be controlled if government give any thoughts about controlling them , it will not be that guns will vanish from usa street in a week , it will take time but it will be removed eventually. Any new law can be enforced if government is serious about it.
    If they think ICE and a wall can rid the country of every illegal immigrant than the ATF can certainly secure every gun. Just using logic thats pushed in this country.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Deleted
    they all died because you refuse to ban Guns

cu on the next Shooting

I am gonna send my thoughts and prayers, seems to work well.

GOP congressional candidate Steve Lonegan says that returning prayer to schools will help prevent mass shootings. Finally, a Republican with some real ideas.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b004fc31920371

“It’s just so disturbing that society has deteriorated to this point morally that we’re confronted with this. And if there’s ever a time to return prayer to the classroom, now’s the time. That’s something I would be a big advocate for. Fortunately in my wife’s school they have prayer in the classroom.”

Quote Originally Posted by xqt View Post

cu on the next Shooting
    Quote Originally Posted by Qnubi View Post
    I am gonna send my thoughts and prayers, seems to work well.
    These 2 replies and the people who worship the second amendment are the reason why nothing will change in this country. Congratulations on being part of the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xqt View Post

cu on the next Shooting
    Since it is already weekend, the next one will probably be sometime early next week, unless some big concert or other cultural event happens during the weekend.

The question is, where it will happen?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by andy123456 View Post
    yea that's what im wondering i mean the UK has a gun black market but its small due to supply a lot of guns on that market are shit the IRA no longer needs, crap WW2 soldiers kept and fell into wrong hands and the odd hunters gun that gets stolen so to get a gun in the UK is with no hunting license costs and arm and a leg i think i red somewhere that just 1 black market bullet costs more than a months average salary so it essentially polices its self because its far cheaper if you want to kill some one to use a knife or a bat or poison.

but i US black market wouldn't have a supply problem for century's with the number of guns you guys horded over the years. which makes me pessimistic that evean if you flat banned guns tomorrow you wouldn't see a gun free America within 200yrs :/