Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Theinquisition View Post
    no...heres how it works

1. Conservative posts
    2. The left wing posters throw insults and attack conservative poster
    3. Conservative poster loses cool and throws shade back
    4. Conservative gets ban

I mean, this place *is* slowly turning into a echo chamber of the left, it's fairly evident from the thread titles.
    I agree generally, with your list. But, I can assure you, that even if said poster avoids #3, he will still get banned. I had a recent one for "minor spam". It seems my post was not interesting enough, so it's bannable. #seemslegit

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Pot, kettle.

Also, the increasing number of indictments does demonstrate a trend that Mueller is closing in. That these particular indictments don't indicate collusion is meaningless in the long term.
    If your point is that Faux News is no better, we are not in disagreement. My point is that watching only one side is perilous, if your aim is to be informed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    If your point is that Faux News is no better, we are not in disagreement. My point is that watching only one side is perilous, if your aim is to be informed.
    No, my point is that your worldview is extraordinarily narrow and clearly derived from a limited number of cable news sources.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    You seem to forget that the "insults" and general treatment on those posters is earned. They've acted on bad faith, citing fake stories, stupid stories and blatant racism since ever
    I can't speak for those posters who were banned today, but I can assure you what you say is not always the case, based on my own personal experience.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    No, my point is that your worldview is extraordinarily narrow and clearly derived from a limited number of cable news sources.
    Ok then. Thanks for sharing your view. But I disagree. I think limiting yourself to only one outlet is bad, no matter what that outlet is.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    I agree generally, with your list. But, I can assure you, that even if said poster avoids #3, he will still get banned. I had a recent one for "minor spam". It seems my post was not interesting enough, so it's bannable. #seemslegit

- - - Updated - - -

You sure to love to drop that victim card, don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You sure to love to drop that victim card, don't you?
    Not really. But dude, if you could read my infraction history, you would be on the floor laughing. It's safe to say there are some reaches in there, despite a handful being deserved.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Gotta have Breitbart and Fox News eh?
    Breitbart is a commentary site. I was speaking about news. You know, organizations with like...reporters and such. However, it would make a lot of sense, if posters here were getting their news from the opinion pieces written about news, rather than the actual, fact based news. That would definitely explain a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Theinquisition View Post
    no...heres how it works

1. Conservative posts
    2. The left wing posters throw insults and attack conservative poster
    3. Conservative poster loses cool and throws shade back
    4. Conservative gets ban

I mean, this place *is* slowly turning into a echo chamber of the left, it's fairly evident from the thread titles.
    Considering how many times I have personally been banned, this is complete utter bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Given this thread is turning into discussion of moderation, if you want to talk about the new indictment use the linked Mueller threa
    Closing

This thread is more about left vs right than it is about the original topic. Closing.