Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The lore is up to get shot to pieces again here.

We really need to steer away from AU Draenor and reconnect with Outland in our own timeline.

The Mag'har have always been a lost 'clan' of orcs many players have wanted to welcome into the Horde officially, and orc players have wanted brown skins for ages.
    The Mag'har is a roundup of all the survivors of the shattering of Outland including many clans so we could use a variety of brown/grey tones from WoD. Plus tattoos.

It would be a great opportunity to develop some story in post-BC Outland. Perhaps Nazgrel could be reintroduced, Garadar is a nice spot as their 'city'. Plenty of story to be developed here. Who rules Outland now? The Ashtongue? The Sha'tar? The Mag'har?
    Is the planet still falling to pieces or is it being healed?

edit: Jorin Deadeye is a great choice for leader.
    Also, there don't have to be a lot of Mag'har orcs for them to be included as an allied race, the raw numbers don't really matter in the story that much.
    Last edited by Krixooks; 2018-02-17 at 02:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krixooks View Post

We really need to steer away from AU Draenor and reconnect with Outland in our own timeline.

The Mag'har have always been a lost 'clan' of orcs many players have wanted to welcome into the Horde officially, and orc players have wanted brown skins for ages.
    We have a variety of brown/grey tones from WoD that there would be no problem being used by Mag'har. Plus tattoos.

It would be a great opportunity to develop some story in post-BC Outland. Perhaps Nazgrel could be reintroduced, Garadar is a nice spot as their 'city'. Plenty of story to be developed here. Who rules Outland now? The Ashtongue? The Sha'tar? The Mag'har?

Also, there don't have to be a lot of Mag'har orcs for them to be included as an allied race, the raw numbers don't really matter in the story that much.
    While I would prefer Draenor Orcs, I could be convinced if blizzard did the Mag'har story justice. Seeing a savage/barbaric developed Jorin Deadeye does appeal to me and even if we do get AU Orcs I would still want to seem him become the Umbric or Fareeya to the Brown orcs Alleria or Turalyon.

I've been having this reoccurring thought of the AU/Mag'har Orcs settling in Ashenvale and building the city (or settlement at first) that Garrosh always dreamed of, plus I think Jorin and the Bleeding Hollow would do well in Ashenvale.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellrod View Post
    Ummm, try pretty much all of the Zandalari, Amani, Drakkari, Gurubashi, and Farakki troll tribes? They have pretty much been aggressive antagonists since their beginning in Warcraft lore. Or maybe the Blood Troll tribe that is coming in the next expansion, which runs on a harsh, primitive matriarchy centered around gore, blood magic, and sacrificing their weak males to their ancient god G'huun?

No idea where you've been getting the impression that trolls aren't vicious or aggressive. Tribes you may deem as "friendly" (i.e. Darkspear, Shatterspear, etc) are actually in the minority lorewise. Every other tribe in the empire is usually xenophobic and/or war-mongering. It makes me wonder what reasoning Blizz will come up with for the Zandalari to side with the Horde despite having so many enemies in the faction, like the High/Blood Elves. Not even mentioning the troll wars, how will they have gotten over both Alliance and Horde beating them down at every turn, from original ZG/ZA, to Cata's updates, to everything we did to them on Isle of Thunder?
    Chill out.

You're on my side, I'm on yours here. It's just a misunderstanding.

I didn't deem any tribes friendly. I said Vol'jin was a softy, and that we haven't seen a character like Garrosh in the Horde who is Troll...

I mean you DID just agree with me that Trolls are usually vicious! So what the hell are you arguing about.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    Chill out.

You're on my side, I'm on yours here. It's just a misunderstanding.

I didn't deem any tribes friendly. I said Vol'jin was a softy, and that we haven't seen a character like Garrosh in the Horde who is Troll...

I mean you DID just agree with me that Trolls are usually vicious! So what the hell are you arguing about.
    Edit: To which you may raise Zul'jin, and I say: Exactly! Only he wasn't a Horde leader in WoW.

We need a Troll Leader like Zul'jin... One who is nasty.. Like cmon just don't argue for the sake of it. You said, in depth what I was implying Blizzard doesn't SHOW enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Krixooks View Post

The Mag'har is a roundup of all the survivors of the shattering of Outland including many clans so we could use a variety of brown/grey tones from WoD. Plus tattoos.

the mag'har are already a part of the horde. garrosh brought hundreds of them in. they are actively connected with the horde.

there's nothing to bring into the horde there. the only uncorrupt orcs that aren't a part of the horde, are the orcs of AU draenor.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    This gives a chance for Join Deadeye to get some development.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    the mag'har are already a part of the horde. garrosh brought hundreds of them in. they are actively connected with the horde.

there's nothing to bring into the horde there. the only uncorrupt orcs that aren't a part of the horde, are the orcs of AU draenor.
    It's irrelevant. Joined or not they aren't playable. There is no logical reason why they can't be playable now because they are already Horde members.

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    It's irrelevant. Joined or not they aren't playable. There is no logical reason why they can't be playable now because they are already Horde members.
    but you don't "recruit" people that are already recruited. there's no opening for a recruitment scenario to bring them into the horde.

like, they could be playable, i'm not saying that. but it wouldn't add anything to the horde, when the story is clearly going to be looking to add something to the horde. a whole civilization that's thousands strong on another planet would add something to the horde.

but you don't "recruit" people that are already recruited. there's no opening for a recruitment scenario to bring them into the horde.

like, they could be playable, i'm not saying that. but it wouldn't add anything to the horde, when the story is clearly going to be looking to add something to the horde. a whole civilization that's thousands strong on another planet would add something to the horde.
    This is one of the reasons the term Allied Race doesn't really fit for all. I mean most races so far could be called subraces, except the two new elven races(legit another reason to blame the elves for something) And so could the Mag'har. And it would make more sense to add them then right? It's the same with Dark Iron Dwarves. You could argue that not all DI Dwarves are in the Alliance yet, but alot of them are so in essence they are just a subrace.

All there is to the Allied Races is that they have a short questline and their own upgraded racial mount. That's the only things that seperates them from other races. And they start at level 20.

As of now, really curious how they will introduce the Dark Iron Dwarves to the Alliance. They could have put a quest tag on Moira and when you deliver you get an introduction speech and voila you can make one. But we know that would be too easy.

10+ Year Old Account

Recruitment can take place in the past, or for the ones that haven't crossed over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    Yeah I feel you. Horde without Hellscream just doesn't feel the same. It's just that it would be strange having alternate version of one of the greatest orcish hero come chill with us. I guess I could swallow it if they do it right.
    Dude...what if....what if....that bitchboi go'el only killed garrosh body double ? And he will pop out during BFA saying "Kept you waiting huh ?"

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Dude...what if....what if....that bitchboi go'el only killed garrosh body double ? And he will pop out during BFA saying "Kept you waiting huh ?"
    Would definitely dig that ... or .... *plot twist* Aggra was impregnated by Garrosh in the first place!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by God King Rastakhan View Post
    AU rend and maim blackhand could be the dual faction leaders of the draenor orcs. Trying to redeem the name of blackhand for their father who died for Garrosh's cause, misled. Would be pretty neat imo.

- - - Updated - - -

I would love for this to happen, so much.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    This needs to be force taped into Chronicle vol 4 or whatever the appropriate volume will be.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bbrewer View Post
    I'm aware that this will prob not be a popular stance on the forums and that this subject has been beaten to death over the past few months, but i believe that the new Orc Allied Race should be from AU Draenor and not Outland. I know a lot of people want to forget about WOD, but it happened and i think that forgetting about it would be a waste. The advantages of Draenor Orcs over Mag'har would be that it opens up the other clan skin colours (Blackrock, Shattered Hand, Bleeding Hollow, etc) and that it would level out Alliance/Horde power, as imo the Horde seems to be weaker then the Alliance and has never recovered from MOP.

If WOD characters are brought back, i think it should be ones that have not been mentioned in the MU, so no Draka, Durotan, Rulkan, etc. With the only exception being Grom. This is for three reasons 1, Hes my favorite warcraft character and i'm biased and 2, Now that Draenor is at peace, Having Grom and other loyal followers there would be awkward, so exiling them to Azeroth would make sense. Grom would join the Horde as it would give him a chance to redeem himself for all the needless Iron Horde Orcs he led to their deaths. I think it would also be interesting to see a young Grom try to live up to the standards MU Grom set in the horde. 3, To me the orcs represent the noble savage archetype and with Saurfang being the noble, we need the savage and love him or hate him but Garrosh's absence has left a huge hole in the Horde that needs to be filled and who better to fill it then Grom.
    Yes please

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    And just like that Go'el turned into Cuck'el.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    Would definitely dig that ... or .... *plot twist* Aggra was impregnated by Garrosh in the first place!!
    Quote Originally Posted by God King Rastakhan View Post
    I would love for this to happen, so much.
    goddamn no, don't bring actual cuck shit into this game. alleria and turalyon are close enough, we don't need the real deal.

i did want garrosh to have a child by zaela. they could still pull that off somehow.

10+ Year Old Account
    goddamn no, don't bring actual cuck shit into this game. alleria and turalyon are close enough, we don't need the real deal.

i did want garrosh to have a child by zaela. they could still pull that off somehow.
    Can you imagine the elves that dated the Windrunner sisters before they all went human? "Glad I dodged that bullet."

Some of the dialogue between them makes me guess Sylvanas and Lor'themar was once a thing.
    Holy shit lol

Wait what? It IS the dreanor orcs. Guess you haven't seen the map? Their starting area is goregrond
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Can you imagine the elves that dated the Windrunner sisters before they all went human? "Glad I dodged that bullet."

Some of the dialogue between them makes me guess Sylvanas and Lor'themar was once a thing.
    well, i actually meant with the whole "alleria the pretty blonde elf got separated from her LIGHT husband and filled with DARKNESS and now he can't even touch her"

i'm able to write off elf womanXhuman man pairing as just loser writers self-inserting.