Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    It depends on what they want to do with the Sylvanas Warchief project. As it looks now, the honourable Orcs are incompatible with the way Sylvanas does things.

Therefore, that makes the possibility of defecting Orcs a bit higher than usual.

I personally believe Saurfang will be like Vol'jin 2.0. In other words, he might forge a pact with Anduin to overthrow Sylvanas, but not really defect in the end.

This kind of makes sense. Give the Alliance upright orcs and the Horde will get those "thin humans" as some Syndicate humans or something. That must have been why the thin humans are using the forsaken skeleton.

wtf , Draenor Orcs on the Alliance side, can anyone post link of the source of this information.

Quote Originally Posted by andy123456 View Post
    wtf , Draenor Orcs on the Alliance side, can anyone post link of the source of this information.
    Its an speculation.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

Quote Originally Posted by The Man in Room V View Post
    This kind of makes sense. Give the Alliance upright orcs and the Horde will get those "thin humans" as some Syndicate humans or something. That must have been why the thin humans are using the forsaken skeleton.
    Your avatar has never been more true, well done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist View Post
    I would say it won't ever happen. Then Void Elves happened.
    Elves mean nothing to Warcraft compared to its two most iconic races, aka Orcs and Humans. They are the souls of the factions, not the elves or anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist View Post
    Steampunkette works for Blizzard and knows everything they are going to do. There is no point arguing the absolute truths and facts of a fictitious fantasy universe, forums.
    Ah, the thinniest skin of MMO-Champion at work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

This needs to happen so thousands of nerds can shit their pants.

Well the alliance accepted both void elves and death knights... What wouldn't they accept if tyrande didn't have a say in it?

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    It would be beyond hilarious if they gave Alliance brown Orcs and the Horde "High Elves" though...
    The sodium levels would reach a critical mass unseen since the days of RealID.

But let's please not. There's no point to factions if Blizzard starts throwing around reskins of every race on the opposite faction.

Deleted
    Quite honestly, i think it would open up the plot threads and would mix up expectations.

I don't know why people are so attached to the old tropes. This would be new and different, and quite honestly... exciting.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Quite honestly, i think it would open up the plot threads and would mix up expectations.

I don't know why people are so attached to the old tropes. This would be new and different, and quite honestly... exciting.

as exciting to get prostate cancer

would mixed up a lot of expectations, but didn't mean will be good

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    as exciting to get prostate cancer

would mixed up a lot of expectations, but didn't mean will be good
    Stagnation is boring.

But, if it makes you happy, i doubt it will happen. As exciting as i think it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Stagnation is boring.

But, if it makes you happy, i doubt it will happen. As exciting as i think it is.
    Alliance getting the hordes franchise race? Nothing exciting about that. But you play alliance, don't you? So it comes as no surprise you find it exciting, fortunately, it's unlikely to happen.

The factions should remain unique, what's the point of them if we end up in a situation of mirror images?
    Last edited by Zephre; 2018-02-17 at 05:27 AM.

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can see them doing this. I think the faction switched Allied Races are a means of balancing servers through the balancing of popular races across factions.

If you gave the Horde Void Elves, when Blood Elves are already the most popular race there, you would just have even worse imbalance. But by giving the other faction the same popular race in another flavor, you can avoid that problem entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Donald View Post
    I can see them doing this. I think the faction switched Allied Races are a means of balancing servers through the balancing of popular races across factions.

If you gave the Horde Void Elves, when Blood Elves are already the most popular race there, you would just have even worse imbalance. But by giving the other faction the same popular race in another flavor, you can avoid that problem entirely.
    Blizzard don't care about faction balance, the countless imbalanced realms should be proof of that.

Just to poke a hole in your logic, Silvermoon is a high pop alliance server, how exactly does void elves help the horde on that faction who are currently outnumbered? Allied races cannot help the horde who are outnumbered, only Blizzard can through proper management with potential connections in the future.
    Last edited by Zephre; 2018-02-17 at 05:54 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    Alliance getting the hordes franchise race? Nothing exciting about that. But you play alliance, don't you? So it comes as no surprise you find it exciting, fortunately, it's unlikely to happen.

The factions should remain unique, what's the point of them if we end up in a situation of mirror images?
    ah yes, alliance players, maybe this is just some piles of salty about the elves

10+ Year Old Account
    I would love this to happen just for the wonderfully entertaining shit storm that would ensue!

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    ah yes, alliance players, maybe this is just some piles of salty about the elves
    They got elves in the end, not the elves they wanted but still elves and they still complained. There is literally no pleasing a group of people who expect everything, not to say all alliance players are like this but you'd be forgiven in thinking it given the types that post here.

" We should have the hordes main franchise race, because it's exciting "

They very quickly forget that this game was founded on orcs vs humans, if they start tossing out humans to the horde and orcs to the alliance, the main fantasy of each faction is gone for me personally, our factions should mean something.

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    Blizzard don't care about faction balance, the countless imbalanced realms should be proof of that.

Just to poke a hole in your logic, Silvermoon is a high pop alliance server, how exactly does void elves help the horde on that faction who are currently outnumbered? Allied races cannot help the horde who are outnumbered, only Blizzard can through proper management with potential connections in the future.
    You are naive. Of course they care about balance, especially now with the changes to PvP.

And great semantics argument there. What I said was the Horde was dominated by Blood Elves and adding Void Elves would keep it dominated by that same type of elf. In fact, it would make it much more severe.

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Donald View Post
    You are naive. Of course they care about balance, especially now with the changes to PvP.

And great semantics argument there. What I said was the Horde was dominated by Blood Elves and adding Void Elves would keep it dominated by that same type of elf. In fact, it would make it much more severe.
    No, you are naive. Blizzard do not care about balance, those of us who play on low pop realms are a testament to this, most low pops are also imbalanced, my realm for example is alliance dominated and we're considered a low pop. The changes to PvP will have zero bearing because the world will now likely be cross realmed completely, split between those who toggle PvP and those that don't.

I do understand what you're trying to say though in regards to the elves but I disagree that allied races and the decisions to implement them are based on some form of balance. Orcs for the alliance wouldn't accomplish anything as the Orcs are not the most played faction on the horde unlike humans on the alliance, yet the alliance are likely to get more humans via Kul'tiras.
    Last edited by Zephre; 2018-02-17 at 06:51 AM. Reason: typos