10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Where's the links with actual proof? All I see is names and numbers in a document that literally anyone with access to the internet can create.
    The data is from the FEC complied by the Center for Responsive Politics (opensecrets.org).

5min on the FEC's website and I found this:

https://www.fec.gov/data/candidate/S...tion_full=true

Who is is second largest outside supporter? In fact he was their number #2 most supported candidate via independent expenditures alone (they have many ways to shuffle money to candidates, one of their arguments that they only directly gave him $9,000)

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    You know how many idiots like that exist on YouTube? Look what I found, literally the 3rd video from my search. That shit has been there at least since 2013.
    So what? I don't see what your point is. You do realize that videos don't shoot people, right?

It will at least stop people from walking down the road and buying a gun. It won't 100% remove them, but it should be close.
    Yeah, because guns age and die...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    You do know it perfectly legal and common, for organizations to donate to political candidates. I am sure every politician in Washington has their donators. I do not have any issues with it ether. I would not vote for any candidate which said they would push to amend the Second Amendment. I am sure some organizations would be donating to them because of that stance.
    Of course, but what was my entire point a couple of post back? Remember the who point of my posting the link was because you asked me something along the lines as they why I said the NRA contributes to FLs shitty gun laws. I said because of $$$. The spreadsheet shows Rubio as one of their top boys. Doesn't necessarily prove anything but excuse me for being suspicious of Rubio jumping to open his mouth every time its about time to criticize the NRA or their platforms.

- - - Updated - - -

It is what it is. Work with it for the changes you want. Write to your representatives and tell them what you wish for.
    Who are they going to listen to?

Some concerned citizen who probably isn't going to vote for them anyway (because why would a supporter be writing them?)

or the organization that throws thousands of dollars their way?

Lets be honest, the only time they really have to listen to that concerned citizen is during campaign season. Once in office they are beholden (in their eyes) to the $$$.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    What a strange reply. It's like you have your own version of reality going on.

What am I looking to do to you?

And if that's your actual reason, you're a fucking retard. But that seems par for the course in this thread.

You say you want to take my guns from me, which is my right per the Constitution of the United state, even though it goes beyond that. So therefor you are tyrannical, you just don't have the power to take my rights away. However if you did you absolutely would, because as said earlier you're a tyrant. Tyrannical people have trampled over individuals rights for centuries, so my reality is actual reality. The 2nd amendment didn't just pop out of thin air. People who just got done fighting tyranny wrote it to try and prevent more tyranny from people like yourself. My rights trump your feelings. Good day sir.

- - - Updated - - -

In what way and which proposal?

- - - Updated - - -

Ahh. So no real concrete evidence, just feelings of political control. Which is easily swayed by a personal political preference.
    "The right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be, (and here's the biggest part which most people overlook) infringed"

and don't give me the modern day definition of "A well regulated Militia" That meant something much different in 1783 then it does now. Our founding fathers just got done battling a tyrannical government. They never intended to give government the power to regulate the individuals gun rights. Anyone who thinks that is a window licker.

Multiple accounts in the federalist papers written by Jon Jay, Andrew Hamilton, and James Madison wrote multiple statements on what the 2nd amendment was for, and it wasn't about hunting or regulating it on feelings.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Of course, but what was my entire point a couple of post back? Remember the who point of my posting the link was because you asked me something along the lines as they why I said the NRA contributes to FLs shitty gun laws. I said because of $$$. The spreadsheet shows Rubio as one of their top boys. Doesn't necessarily prove anything but excuse me for being suspicious of Rubio jumping to open his mouth every time its about time to criticize the NRA or their platforms.

- - - Updated - - -

Who are they going to listen to?

Some concerned citizen who probably isn't going to vote for them anyway (because why would a supporter be writing them?)

or the organization that throws thousands of dollars their way?

Lets be honest, the only time they really have to listen to that concerned citizen is during campaign season. Once in office they are beholden (in their eyes) to the $$$.
    Bloomberg gives anti-gun candidates far more money than the NRA does. 68 million in 2016.

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/...k-donor-230861

and that's just Micheal Bloomberg. If anyone is in any ones pockets it's the anti gunners.

NRA spent over 50 million
    https://qz.com/1207851/parkland-shoo...icans-in-2016/

NRA gives their money to politicians through people like myself through donations.

Almost 50,000 felons lied on a 4473, which is a felony. Only 4 were charged. That's government for you.
    Last edited by Deathcries; 2018-02-17 at 06:02 AM.

Just as an update
    A Kentucky Governor is blaming this on Video Games

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Just as an update

desensitization. I enjoy playing video games, and watching movies. I, like many millions of people understand the difference between them and reality. Then we have people like a lot of the mass shooters who it does warp their minds. I know people who just can't handle reality. It just is what it is.

My daughters school has only one entrance to enter. It's a public school, but they have to be rung in. They have to look through a camera. and you have to state your name and purpose, when schools in session. They have LE at the front door. All schools who have our children should follow suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Gun buy backs are mandatory.
    Yes 911? I'd like to report a robbery can you send some coppers over? Yes hello officer it seems some hooligans broke in while I was out and made off with all the weapons that recently became illegal, fancy that huh. Left all the legal ones but took all the illegal ones, what are the chances of that? Here's all the serial numbers and paperwork for them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Just as an update

lol he's taking it back old school
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    lol he's taking it back old school
    They're going to ban the toy guns but keep the fucking real ones! -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by andy123456 View Post
    so it is just behavior thing and people are reluctant to understand when a behavior has become a poison
    Oh I especially don't like when people are doing shit for me for my own good

Yep, still want the gun laws. If I go to the mall tomorrow and get shot I want it to be known that I got shot because I wasn't armed not because we need to take guns away.
    Last edited by Drusin; 2018-02-17 at 06:35 AM.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

just remember this if there is ever a buy back program near you:

http://freebeacon.com/issues/minneso...e-gun-buyback/
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

I saw a photo of all the victims and it bought tears to my eyes

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ictims-n848706

They are BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE.. R.I.P

The Grub that killed them should get the Death Penalty ..
    Let him suffer till he is 29 on Death Row.. let him suffer
    then GAS HIM.

There has to be a deterrent to these types of shootings
    He knew what he was going to do. Wrote it on Social Media

GAS HIM.
    Last edited by Blobfish; 2018-02-17 at 07:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Humpty Doo View Post
    I saw a photo of all the victims and it bought tears to my eyes

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ictims-n848706

The Grub that killed them should get the Death Penalty ..
    Let him suffer till he is 29 on Death Row.. let him suffer
    then GAS HIM.

There has to be a deterrent to these types of shootings
    He knew what he was going to do. Wrote it on Social Media

GAS HIM.
    I hate to break it to you but a lot of mass shooters know they aren't walking out of it alive. They're not scared of death. You want a deterrent? Make it less easy for people to obtain guns.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    I hate to break it to you but a lot of mass shooters know they aren't walking out of it alive. They're not scared of death. You want a deterrent? Make it less easy for people to obtain guns.
    Which is why after 10 years you execute them...
    They may feel Suicidal in the "heat of the moment"

But they usually seek redemption thru religion, leading up to their demise.
    10 years lets them think as to what they have done.

Dunno if I wanna go to heaven with all these redeemed Mass Murderers up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    Yes 911? I'd like to report a robbery can you send some coppers over? Yes hello officer it seems some hooligans broke in while I was out and made off with all the weapons that recently became illegal, fancy that huh. Left all the legal ones but took all the illegal ones, what are the chances of that? Here's all the serial numbers and paperwork for them.
    We did it here, worked fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Which is why after 10 years you execute them...
    They may feel Suicidal in the "heat of the moment"
    Does not compute. If they feel suicidal then they're going to do it themselves if the cops won't.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Does not compute. If they feel suicidal then they're going to do it themselves if the cops won't.
    but in 2 , 5 or 10 years. are they going to feel suicidal ?

but in 2 , 5 or 10 years. are they going to feel suicidal ?
    They're not going to feel suicidal when they're already dead. They off themselves there, on the spot, during the act.

It's just pointless to keep debating gun control. Those who dont want it will never listen to reason, no matter how much proof you show them that it works

Quote Originally Posted by Wikko View Post
    It's just pointless to keep debating gun control. Those who dont want it will never listen to reason, no matter how much proof you show them that it works
    Well if they cannot control guns... then let the Shooter suffer

Hung Drawn & Quartered

do that to Cruz....

Or get him a very rough jail mate

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We did it here, worked fine.
    I think you misunderstood. That was a sample of me illegally reporting my weapons stolen after the government tries to "mandatory buy back".
    My Collection