Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    https://twitter.com/KaiserNeko/statu...23431490703360

- - - Updated - - -

I just realized how many years they have been doing this.... oh my god... its the end of an era

5+ Year Old Account
    If you are the fan of dbz I hope you will like it vevegames.com/dragon-ball-z-games

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    it takes them years to make a episode cant say ill miss something we rarely ever get at this point.
    Blame Toei Animation and the youtube adpocalypse for that.
    Funimation was cool with DBZA, Toei not so much.

oh my God, this looks bad

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Mastered UI

- - - Updated - - -

it looks bad.

basically SSJG with white hair.

the only design of Toriyama that I don't like.

then again, SSJ Rose was received badly until it actually aired and was praised.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2018-02-17 at 02:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I guess Toriyama got the white-haired Goku that he wanted lol Jesus wept...
    you owe me money b***

but yeah, no creativity all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Imma wait for the aura and effects like with Rose. Rose turned out to be pretty badass

btw theory I like and is actually plausible unlike the (belmond, goku black killed Jirens parents) theory

10+ Year Old Account
    If his hair was ss1 styled would people be happier? I mean its literally what people wanted. A white haired form.

I mean, SSJB is recolored SSJ.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    I mean, SSJB is recolored SSJ.
    and ss2 is slightly spikier with some lightning aura

3 is raditz

4 reeks of the 90s with that hair..... anime mullet!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll send it in the mail

I didn't want this. It makes zero sense.
    dragon ball dosent make sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    It has a modicum of sense when certain things are involved. But this has literally zero sense to it.
    well we kinda have to see it first in the show.

I'll send it in the mail
    thanks

I didn't want this. It makes zero sense.
    technically speaking, SSJG with red hair and SSJ with blue hair don't make sense as well.

I think Toriyama wanted to make it more akin to Angels since Angels are the only one who mastered that technique (form for Saiyans).
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2018-02-17 at 03:23 PM.

But this version of UI literally makes no sense, whatsoever. It isn't a transformation, it's a state of being. Why does it slim his body down to it's peak as if he was using SSG in one version where he is wearing the gi but he's still buff AF with his top off? He looks like he's about 20 in his gi but a bloke in his 40s when he's got his chest out. Are we mixing SSG and UI now?
    it is considered to be a transformation and a state of being, not just state of being.

yeah, being skinny makes no sense.

I like the anime design much better because he is muscular.

The skinny version won't be happening, it's just Toriyama's original design for the form. He'll be the buff version
    I'm happy for that

Imma wait for the aura and effects like with Rose. Rose turned out to be pretty badass

btw theory I like and is actually plausible unlike the (belmond, goku black killed Jirens parents) theory
    I'm curious if they are retconning or we really are being told a lie, because Toppo stated he found and trained Jiren in the run up to the tournament of power. And the glimpses of Jiren's master, look Toppo-esque.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    I'm curious if they are retconning or we really are being told a lie, because Toppo stated he found and trained Jiren in the run up to the tournament of power. And the glimpses of Jiren's master, look Toppo-esque.
    it may not be a retcon. We are missing info

Also I will need to know when that was stated because I dont recall him being found in trained running out to the tournament.

If however the actual line was about the pride troopers taking in Jiren, that is the next segment of the story we dont know much about yet.

it may not be a retcon. We are missing info

Also I will need to know when that was stated because I dont recall him being found in trained running out to the tournament.

If however the actual line was about the pride troopers taking in Jiren, that is the next segment of the story we dont know much about yet.
    It's a pain to find, I looked for the clip but couldn't find it. It was a throw-away line during the time when they were showing Toppo getting the Pride Troopers together when they were showing the story from within the other universes. I can't remember the specific line but Toppo said he found Jiren when he was a child and trained him, and said something about how powerful he had become. I even found a blog from someone else talking about it, comparing Toppo and Jiren to Piccolo and Gohan.

I'll try to find the line, but I'm not 100% positive of it occurring when I think it did.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a pain to find, I looked for the clip but couldn't find it. It was a throw-away line during the time when they were showing Toppo getting the Pride Troopers together when they were showing the story from within the other universes. I can't remember the specific line but Toppo said he found Jiren when he was a child and trained him, and said something about how powerful he had become. I even found a blog from someone else talking about it, comparing Toppo and Jiren to Piccolo and Gohan.

I'll try to find the line, but I'm not 100% positive of it occurring when I think it did.
    Understandable. However I guess we can reconcile it pretty well. We know Jiren was trained and eventually abandoned by his fellow students. He later found the pride troopers. So its not really a retcon if you look at it this way. Toppo found Jiren later on after Jiren was defeated and his master was killed.

A real retcon would be Majin Buu being a being that was always around rather than created by Bibity/bobity
    I also dont consider the 1 hour time limit on potara a big retcon because they diffused for no reason for a bad reason during the Buu saga.

Understandable. However I guess we can reconcile it pretty well. We know Jiren was trained and eventually abandoned by his fellow students. He later found the pride troopers. So its not really a retcon if you look at it this way. Toppo found Jiren later on after Jiren was defeated and his master was killed.

A real retcon would be Majin Buu being a being that was always around rather than created by Bibity/bobity
    I also dont consider the 1 hour time limit on potara a big retcon because they diffused for no reason for a bad reason during the Buu saga.
    They didn't change Majin Buu's story, they just stated Bobbibitty awoke him early. What part of Majin Buu's story changed, because I'm confused, or are you making a hypothetical.

10+ Year Old Account
    They didn't change Majin Buu's story, they just stated Bobbibitty awoke him early. What part of Majin Buu's story changed, because I'm confused, or are you making a hypothetical.
    He was created was the original story. It was later changed to him being woken up by Bibbity/bobbity.

I think Bibbity was the original wizard (bobbity was the one in the show who piccolo killed)

It was originally stated Bibbity created buu. It was bobbity who as we saw in the buu saga woke him up

The retcon is bibbity also woke up buu and did not create him.