10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Na. Let the teachers carry a concealed handgun after training using such and passing a background check. The ones that want to. One armed security guard at the main entrance to the school would be a good idea.

- - - Updated - - -

One county next to the one which the shooter did his nasty deed, allows teachers to be armed and the local police are involved in the training for such. Fla. Legislature is considering allowing such a program State wide.
    Does not refute anything I said at all....

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    What am I reading here? You're comparing a gun to a plane? Am I reading this shit right? One is a form of transportation that's usually driven by trained professionals and the other is a tool to kill. Do you see a problem with this comparison? You need planes cause we need transportation. Bob Bill Joe with his Autistic son doesn't need guns.
    What I am saying is, just because a bunch of people die in a tragic event, does not mean the public would rise up and call for bans to the degree you suggested would happen with a mass shooting incident. I agree Bob Bill Joe's autistic son ( not sure there is any correlation between that and a active mass shooter ) does not need one. But Joe has the right to one as long as he follows the laws in his state.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Does not refute anything I said at all....
    It was not meant as a rebuttal. lol! It was meant that many schools now are considering boosting their own security. Across the country. Like it or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    What I am saying is, just because a bunch of people die in a tragic event, does not mean the public would rise up and call for bans to the degree you suggested would happen with a mass shooting incident. I agree Bob Bill Joe's autistic son ( not sure there is any correlation between that and a active mass shooter ) does not need one. But Joe has the right to one as long as he follows the laws in his state.

- - - Updated - - -

It was not meant as a rebuttal. lol! It was meant that many schools now are considering boosting their own security. Across the country. Like it or not.
    Aaannndddddd? My point had nothing to do with like it or not....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    FILL THE SCHOOL WITH GUARDS! Because our poor school systems who already can't afford to pay teachers decent wages have tons of money to hire 5+ more full time security. And if you're not paying the security well, there's no way they will risk their life if outgunned.
    I actually am going to write my representatives and call for more funding for schools security. What are you going to do besides bitch about it on some gaming forum?

- - - Updated - - -

Aaannndddddd? My point had nothing to do with like it or not....
    Lol. Eat some more popcorn and relax. I did understand it however and support more funding being made available for school security.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually am going to write my representatives and call for more funding for schools security. What are you going to do besides bitch about it on some gaming forum?

- - - Updated - - -

Lol. Eat some more popcorn and relax. I did understand it however and support more funding being made available for school security.
    I dont need popcorn and I am very relaxed.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    Yes, the ignorant right wing loves to play this game of comparisons. They don't understand that the primary use is to injure or kill with guns, with a plane it's travel. This is a difficult concept for them, because they will do anything to support the NRA/GOP (same thing).
    Here is the difference between you and I. I do not consider the left wing or anyone who disagrees with me to be ignorant. They are passionate in their beliefs and should be respected for expressing them, respectfully.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here is the difference between you and I. I do not consider the left wing or anyone who disagrees with me to be ignorant. They are passionate in their beliefs and should be respected for expressing them, respectfully.
    yeaaahhh dont play this game panther.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeaaahhh dont play this game panther.
    Na. It is my standard. Respect others and no immature name calling. It is childish. I do not have you on ignore yet because you have not yet resorted to such.

10+ Year Old Account
    Na. It is my standard. Respect others and no immature name calling. It is childish. I do not have you on ignore yet because you have not yet resorted to such.
    Sure thing.....

Sorry that I'm honest . I respect you, but your stances are ignorant and they follow suit with much of the ignorant right. "planes kill people too" is the dumbest argument against gun control someone can make. And yet, you and the right continue to make it every single time.

I see this a lot on this forum, but being civil and being right aren't the same thing. I know there's a tendency to think that you're correct if people attack you, but that's obviously not valid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

15+ Year Old Account
    It's Florida. Tragic, but not as crazy as that guy who mailed alligators to people

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    It's Florida. Tragic, but not as crazy as that guy who mailed alligators to people
    Well one of them is US standard and the other is Florida standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    I see this a lot on this forum, but being civil and being right aren't the same thing. I know there's a tendency to think that you're correct if people attack you, but that's obviously not valid.
    Of course not. And am certainly not right all the time. If someone can prove I am about my beliefs, I will admit it. But then again, it has to be convincing not only to the poster, but for myself. There is the issue some struggle dealing with. And na. just because people attack me does not mean I am right. But what it does mean, if they are acting childish and resorting to insults, our discussions will be over, because I am not going to waste any more time with someone who still acts like that. It is non constructive.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well one of them is US standard and the other is Florida standard.
    Florida is the us standard. Its the origin of Bathsalts and doing meth and wanting mcnuggets (i think)

10+ Year Old Account
    Florida is the us standard. Its the origin of Bathsalts and doing meth and wanting mcnuggets (i think)
    Well the Florida standard is an outlier.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Video Games

The NRA even blamed you

1:35 start

15+ Year Old Account
    Well the Florida standard is an outlier.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Video Games

The NRA even blamed you

1:35 start
    I dunno man. I've seen it seep into other states and i bet other countries think it's the norm

Also psh. I don't even like shooters except the new Wolfenstein games

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno man. I've seen it seep into other states and i bet other countries think it's the norm

Also psh. I don't even like shooters except the new Wolfenstein games
    But the NRA is blaming you!

10+ Year Old Account
    But the NRA is blaming you!
    The NRA, like even you, are wrong at times.

10+ Year Old Account
    The NRA, like even you, are wrong at times.
    When am I wrong?