Poll: Is poor hygiene in public getting worse?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Some men are oblivious they have unclean dicks that's a fact
    Mmh, smegma and then they wonder why you don't want them sticking their dick in you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    He's right though (for once) isn't he? People who play video games tend to be overweight and are usually oblivious to maintenance of personal hygiene.
    Right as rain but I don’t know that personally and I wasn’t trying to make anyone defensive just curious about the overall impression of people of hygiene in modern society or among peers.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Let's not pretend it's a gender issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don’t need that image swimming around in the brain.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    Mmh, smegma and then they wonder why you don't want them sticking their dick in you.
    Doesn't necessarily have to be smegma, some just have awfully smelly dicks :vom

You're a woman?! I always thought you were a man from your masculine mannerisms. Butch queen. xD

I imagine a lot of users on here are smelly
    Look, we've done the research.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    Yeah felt the same but a friend was going on about it and telling me about her flight and a flight attendant asking someone to exit the plane.
    Was it because of a fart? And that is just a isolated case. Yeah, I have experienced some bad body order last year on occasions. But it is not anymore common than it has been in the past.

10+ Year Old Account
    Calm down Player Twelve this is a family show.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Was it because of a fart? And that is just a isolated case. Yeah, I have experienced some bad body order last year on occasions. But it is not anymore common than it has been in the past.
    Oh no she was saying you had to peel passengers off the cabin it was so bad and the smell lingered after. She felt bad for him but the attendant made mention it happens more and more.

Deleted
    You're a woman?! I always thought you were a man from your masculine mannerisms. Butch queen. xD
    she is one of those women who think having muscles is good looking https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post48172088 if she didnt have long hair and you didnt see face you could mistake her for being a man if you only see her stomach or legs

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Am I the only that that hates and also likes super strong man musk?
    IIRC when a woman is attracted to a mans "musk" it means the man has something the woman is deficient in which is beneficial if the two were to have a child.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post
    she is one of those women who think having muscles is good looking https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post48172088 if she didnt have long hair and you didnt see face you could mistake her for being a man if you only see her stomach or legs
    Digital I love you but come on be nice! We want you to stick around.

The trick is to get in the shower and ask them to join you "as a part of foreplay".

I imagine it's more romantic than "Dude your dick is dirty".

Haha, some people go full retard and try to fight this issue by cutting foreskin off, but according to girls and even prostitutes I know, it doesn't help that much either. If you're filthy, you'll stay filthy >_>

And, sadly, it goes both ways... Many girls are nasty af >_>

So weird, it's 2018, showers and saunas are everywhere, even public ones are affordable and easily available, and yet many people don't use them, even more people don't use them thoroughly. There's a shower in my gym and many dudes smell really bad even AFTER they take a shower. WTF? How is it even possible to take a shower and still smell like a mule.

And no, perfume is not a fucking shower.

Yes?

Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    IIRC when a woman is attracted to a mans "musk" it means the man has something the woman is deficient in which is beneficial if the two were to have a child.
    Where did you hear that

I imagine a lot of users on here are smelly
    I am today....the fuck did I eat last night?!?

I seem to notice a fair bit more smells when out at the store, library, movies...ect.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

I wouldn't exactly say she has muscle based on those two photos and definitely not near enough for you to come out with such bullshit, she has toned abs which ain't the same as muscle and it all boils down to taste, personally I think without seeing the face she looks damn fine but for you to come out with a statement like that is incredible and to call her a man because she has toned abs smacks of complete and utter jealousy, taking a guess here but you sound like someone overweight who hates anyone that actually looks fit and healthy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    Is that true or did you make that up.

Also why is it when people mask bad smell with cologne it just ruins the scent?

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzington View Post
    Where did you hear that
    Your immune system affects the bacteria on your skin, so you can (subconsciously) tell by the smell. Falling in love is basically just telling you the person is compatible/complementary.