Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by llubtoille View Post
    Seems the general consensus is 'yes that would be a bad idea, such a bad idea that it's silly to even bring it up as being a bad idea'.
    Lots of fanfic and a lot of Alliance player still salty with the Nightborne joining Horde. 8(

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    This thread is pointless. We're discussing an option that was never an option, just an hilariously dumb idea the professional "jumpers to conclusion" crowd came up with.

This thing will never happen and nothing hinted it'll ever will. Not only the lore justification for this is stretched and idiotic but from a mere matter of gameplay, Orcs will never go Alliance much like Humans would never go Horde. These are the top iconic races of their respective factions and doing something like that would destroy faction identity, utterly.
    Forsaken are dead Humans in the Horde.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurluas View Post
    In a two factions story where you had to bring back the old factions from W3 and place them into these two factions, where would you have placed the Forsaken? In the Alliance?

Draenor orcs for alliance, kul'tiras humans for horde, lul

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlindrel View Post
    Hahahah, see? You don’t even know how to argue propperly. Is that your argument? Saying that what I call storytelling is a marketing reason; did i say what’s storytelling? Think I didn’t bro. Just said that you don’t know about storytelling (which is obvious not only because of how you tilted) and pointed out why does “different” story choices you think are better just for the fact of being “different” would be senseless in this particular story. So, not only are you clueless about storytelling, but also your’re either a liar or you don’t know how to read. I neither did say that the story should be “constrained”, but come on, keep it up hahaha. Man... the one not knwowing about stoeytelling has been demonstrated to be you, lad. Let me known if you want me to give you some lessons.

Pd: waiting for your evidences and solit arguments about the Saurfang and Mag’har/Draenor Orcs going Alliance.
    You, once again confirm you don't know what you are talking about.

Also, you are overeating, because i never said this was gonna happen, i said it would be interesting for the story if it did. And that, it is. Feel free to cry in the corner if that affronts yours sensibilities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurluas View Post
    Then ask for Pale Orcs for the Alliance, not the actual Orcish race in its most "uncorrupted" form.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Deleted
    If they do orcs on Alliance (for whatever reason on a faction war expansion - highly unlikely) it can only mean that either WoW 2 is going to have one faction, or the factions are going to be greatly overhauled. Might not be a Horde altogether, but sometimes else in its stead (Forsaken and Friends?)

I thought people were just perpetuating the meme because it's amusing, and people's reactions are quite funny.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    You, once again confirm you don't know what you are talking about.

Also, you are overeating, because i never said this was gonna happen, i said it would be interesting for the story if it did. And that, it is. Feel free to cry in the corner if that affronts yours sensibilities.
    Again, did I say you said it is gonna happen? The one not knowing what is talking about is you, lad. Your answer is just "blablabla go and cry in the corner"; you can't discuss with arguments. You already bored me. The next time you want to discuss something bring arguments and don't be a child. This far, all your arguments have been that one, that "different is better", and that I defend "stagnation"... but maybe I forgot another poor one. So, all of those lame arguments, unexplained, and not what I said.

Pd: still don't know why would Saurfang and Orcs join Alliance without it destroying the story bases and without being plain senseless.

It's a bit disturbing and funny seeing so many Horde players so emotionally upset by the idea that Draenor Orcs (like the Shadowmoon Clan) joining the Alliance because it narrative makes sense with a proto Garrosh as Warchief alienating people left and right. All panicked and attacking Alliance players.

Horde players, for years, have used the same arguments (faction racial diversity, asspulls as to why DKs and Demon Hunters would be accepted running around Stormwind, etc). Why did High/Blood Elves join the Horde? Because Garithos was mean to them. Why would Saurfang and a bunch of brown orcs loyal to him join the Alliance? Because Sylvanas was mean to Saurfang.

I think it's a great idea, let's celebrate the Alliance and Horde's racial diversity. Alliance can get Brown Orcs and the Horde can get Vulpera.

It's a bit disturbing and funny seeing so many Horde players so emotionally upset by the idea that Draenor Orcs (like the Shadowmoon Clan) joining the Alliance because it narrative makes sense with a proto Garrosh as Warchief alienating people left and right. All panicked and attacking Alliance players.

Horde players, for years, have used the same arguments (faction racial diversity, asspulls as to why DKs and Demon Hunters would be accepted running around Stormwind, etc). Why did High/Blood Elves join the Horde? Because Garithos was mean to them. Why would Saurfang and a bunch of brown orcs loyal to him join the Alliance? Because Sylvanas was mean to Saurfang.

I think it's a great idea, let's celebrate the Alliance and Horde's racial diversity. Alliance can get Brown Orcs and the Horde can get Vulpera.

Quote Originally Posted by jevik View Post

Crap storytelling shouldn't be repeated and Garithos wasn't just mean to them, he locked them up in prison and sent them into missions they wasn't meant to survive and they only did because of Lady Vashj. What do you do after that? Join him for tea and biscuits? And If I recall correctly the blood elves weren't members of the alliance during the WC3 timeline, Kael and his followers felt they had a duty, Anasterian did not.

And the alliance aren't about to get one of the hordes most requested things since TBC, it'll cause a shitstorm that'll make mount vesuvius wiping out pomeii look tame. You're absolutely welcome to have the Vulpera though.

Can we rename this thread to "Why spazzing about unconfirmed game elements is a very bad idea"?

Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    Crap storytelling shouldn't be repeated and Garithos wasn't just mean to them, he locked them up in prison and sent them into missions they wasn't meant to survive and they only did because of Lady Vashj. What do you do after that? Join him for tea and biscuits? And If I recall correctly the blood elves weren't members of the alliance during the WC3 timeline, Kael and his followers felt they had a duty, Anasterian did not.

And the alliance aren't about to get one of the hordes most requested things since TBC, it'll cause a shitstorm that'll make mount vesuvius wiping out pomeii look tame. You're absolutely welcome to have the Vulpera though.
    Kael abandoned his own people in BC, what experiences he had with the races of Azeroth isn't binding to his people, or remaining High/Blood elf population. Your point is flawed.

Secondly, Sylvanas berated and insulted a die hard member of the Horde who has managed to stay on the right side of every conflict as of late. She alienated the rest of the Horde leadership when she went off to go scheming with Gallywix. But by all means, explain to me how alienating your generals and fellow leaders within the Horde is a great idea.

Giving the Alliance orcs will allow the faction, as many on this forum have complained, not always be the good guys. (Soon, Tyrande, Genn, and Saurfang will unite the whole EK under the blue banner! All of the emotional responses from Hodies will just make the impending faction conflict that better!)

You don't think giving the High Elves to the Horde or making a previously relatively enjoyably subrace, the Nightborne, as Horde exclusive didn't upset people? Or is it only a shitstorm when it affects the Horde players' sensibilities? And no, the Horde faction deserves a race as unique as the Vulpera. Enjoy them!

Kael abandoned his own people in BC, what experiences he had with the races of Azeroth isn't binding to his people, or remaining High/Blood elf population. Your point is flawed.

Secondly, Sylvanas berated and insulted a die hard member of the Horde who has managed to stay on the right side of every conflict as of late. She alienated the rest of the Horde leadership when she went off to go scheming with Gallywix. But by all means, explain to me how alienating your generals and fellow leaders within the Horde is a great idea. Your double standard regarding Alliance/Horde QQing on forums is hilarious! You should be a comedian!

Giving the Alliance orcs will allow the faction, as many on this forum have complained, not always be the good guys. (Soon, Tyrande, Genn, and Saurfang will unite the whole EK under the blue banner! All of the emotional responses from Hodies will just make the impending faction conflict that better!)

And no, the Horde faction deserves a race as unique as the Vulpera. Enjoy them!

Secondly, Sylvanas berated and insulted a die hard member of the Horde who has managed to stay on the right side of every conflict as of late. She alienated the rest of the Horde leadership when she went off to go scheming with Gallywix. But by all means, explain to me how alienating your generals and fellow leaders within the Horde is a great idea. Your double standard regarding Alliance/Horde QQing on forums is hilarious! You should be a comedian!

And no, the Horde faction deserves a race as unique as the Vulpera. Enjoy them!

Quote Originally Posted by jevik View Post

Secondly, Sylvanas berated and insulted a die hard member of the Horde who has managed to stay on the right side of every conflict as of late. She alienated the rest of the Horde leadership when she went off to go scheming with Gallywix. But by all means, explain to me how alienating your generals and fellow leaders within the Horde is a great idea.

You don't think giving the High Elves to the Horde or making a previously relatively enjoyably subrace, the Nightborne, as Horde exclusive didn't upset people? Or is it only a shitstorm when it affects the Horde players' sensibilities? And no, the Horde faction deserves a race as unique as the Vulpera. Enjoy them!
    Pants on head theory there buddy. Genn wanted to eradicate the orcs after the second war not put them in camps, if you knew the games lore, you'd know Genn wouldn't tollerate this, neither would Jaina and I doubt Tyrande would either. Do you know anything about your faction at all?

Nothing you have said has any form of solid basis, all this crap about orcs and the alliance is being invented from an argument Saurfang had with Sylvanas, if arguments were to cause departures the horde simply wouldn't exist at this point.

The horde's leaders have always had more tension between them than the alliance and I expect this to continue while everyone's undead waifu is warchief. Christie Golden also said some of the unearthed information is inaccurate and until we get the spoilers from the novel everything is speculation nothing more.

" You don't think giving the High Elves to the Horde or making a previously relatively enjoyably subrace, the Nightborne, as Horde exclusive didn't upset people? "
    Here's the problem with that, not every horde player wanted elves in the horde, I never asked for the nightborne and I never asked for the blood elves either, I'd be perfectly happy if the alliance had them. Secondly neither nightborne or blood elves are major races from a franchise point of view, they might be amongst the most popular races in game but when it comes to Warcraft, it's orcs vs humans, the horde vs the alliance.

Every time Blizzard pushes the conflict card it's always them in the front lines, taking centre stage. Giving the Orcs to the alliance would cause a shitstorm and you know it but I feel you're too blinded by blizzard giving the horde nightborne, hence why you mentioned them, to look upon anything reasonably. Orcs should stay Horde and Humans should stay alliance and that's how it's going to stay in the real world.

What kind of reality are we in where people are thinking that Alliance are getting Draenor Orcs as an allied race?

@OP stop doing drugs, they're causing you to hallucinate.

Quote Originally Posted by Talvindius View Post
    What kind of reality are we in where people are thinking that Alliance are getting Draenor Orcs as an allied race?

@OP stop doing drugs, they're causing you to hallucinate.
    the same world where people think russian bots are running the world and nazis are hiding under every rock and behind every shrub and tree.

As well as for only putting females over males is equality for everyone.

The same world and people that think because your skin is any color but white can not be racist while yelling about how that race is better and hates whites.

The same world and people that think because "ONE" person shoots a few people, it's time to take guns away from "MILLIONS" of others.

ETC, ETC, ETC... My friend.

This world and it's people are stupid as dirt and bat shit crazy.

Getting scared, are we?

What, when it's Teldrassil or Night Elf lore being butchered is fine but when the idea of some Orcs with proper honor standards decide they're done being dragged into senseless conflict thanks to Horde shenanigans it's "one of Blizzard's biggest mistakes"?

Suuuuuuuuure.